TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

It looks like I'll need to pick up a couple of CB Whites and Daydreams; I apparently don't have any CBs, and no males at all. But first I have to wait for my hatchlings to grow up so I can grab more of the crimsons. :I argh scrolllock argh

Well, I've got my two. I guess I'll just give my third one away to someone who hasn't gotten one yet. I missed a Silver egg though. :'(

I can't seem to catch the new egg from the volcano... Gotta keep trying !!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Whoah, I hardly saw any eggs during the hourly drop, did anyone else experience this? Half the time there were no eggs at all, like during the 5-minute drops, I never saw this during any other release.

I suspect that's going to be normal for all future releases (that don't have a scroll limit); the downside to new releases being announced beforehand means a lot more people know to be around to grab them. smile.gif

But there should be plenty to go around. Since I'm locked I need to wait a few days before I can catch any crimsons, anyway. happy.gif

Finally got a crimson egg! Though I did misclick a black egg before it, and am now egg locked xd.png

Gosh, the 2nd Gen hatchies look absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to breed one. I still have to get a CB white and I can't do that now as I'm egg locked. I just realized I only have one Daydream and one White and they're both male.. But, the white isn't CB and the Daydream is, so...

Got m'self two of each new breed, and one of each gender per breed. :3 And I'm quite happy with that number, actually. biggrin.gif I also managed to get a CB white stripe in the AP earlier, and I feel like this will be a good time to get some hunting for other things out of the way - like my own cb whites and daydreams. xd.png

LOVE the glitterball hatchies! So beautiful. The Crimson's aren't half bad either. wink.gif Love this release.

This.....this is stupid.....I hope this isn't some rare egg or something because it's like, probably a small group of people got all of them while people like me, no matter how hard we tried got nothing. :T also can't find a daydream dragon anywhere. If anyone is willing to breed me or trade me these two new eggs when you grow yours up and breed I would be very thankful.

Holy fiddlesticks! The blue hatchies are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! biggrin.gif Now I want to collect more of them. xd.png

This.....this is stupid.....I hope this isn't some rare egg or something because it's like, probably a small group of people got all of them while people like me, no matter how hard we tried got nothing. :T also can't find a daydream dragon anywhere. If anyone is willing to breed me or trade me these two new eggs when you grow yours up and breed I would be very thankful.

Hey! Don't worry about having trouble getting the dragons. A lot of people are getting them through trading and asking favors and giving out IOUs. No need to be so sour smile.gif there are plenty of people available to help you.

Oh poo... >.> One of my eggs got sick. Now I'm gonna have to fog them all.

I'm pretty certain someone added them to a fansite. They're gaining views way too fast. >(

I love the blue hatchies <3 I want more of the blue eggs but I need more cb daydreams >.>

People who have no crimsons -you win some you lose some- all new drops will be like this because everyone wants one and it only drops in 1 biome so you will just have to get use to not being able to grab some eggs.

I have my eggs in no sites but they keep getting views sleep.gif

Wow, didn't expect a release, but got myselft two blues and five crimsons! biggrin.gif

The coloring of the blue hatchie is astounding, I really like how the light blue gets only a little bit darker where a shadow is, it creates a really nice transition IMO! The crimson looks nice, too; it looks somehow adult if you look at the body, especially the head, yet it appears quite handsome to me!

I bred a glitterbal egg but I bred my daydream to the wrong white so the egg is messy sad.gif

I have my eggs in no sites but they keep getting views -_-

Fog 'em for a bit; someone probably added it to a site, and most sites remove fogged eggs/hatchis after a bit.

Thanks TJ for the release *_*

Blue eggs/hatchlings are magnificent, I really love them ♥

Thank you to the sprinters that made these wonderful eggs, hatchinlgs and adults!!!!!

This is my 200th post! biggrin.gif

i love the fact that there are new eggs, but WHY does TJ do this when i'm doing a contest!?!?!?!

It makes me have to choose between new dragons before I can't get any or winning said contest... I usually chose the former.