TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

H-holy... the female S2 hatchie is *so pretty*. It's going to take all my willpower to let my eggs grow up instead of freezing both of them as soon as they gender...

H-holy... the female S2 hatchie is *so pretty*. It's going to take all my willpower to let my eggs grow up instead of freezing both of them as soon as they gender...

Right? That's why I'll be breeding all of my Whites and Daydreams to get these pretties!

Right? That's why I'll be breeding all of my Whites and Daydreams to get these pretties!

I would be too, only I want to get at least two Crimsons before I start breeding freezing fodder.

yesss!! it's beautiful!! i'd like to have like ten >.< maybe to build up a poem? i hope its description gets fixed soon!!

also... i finally caught a cb vulcano!!

(why do i write with so many '!!' xd.png?)

yesss!! it's beautiful!! i'd like to have like ten >.< maybe to build up a poem? i hope its description gets fixed soon!!

also... i finally caught a cb vulcano!!

(why do i write with so many '!!' xd.png?)

That might just be it's description, though. Like the Pinks and I'm pretty sure the Tinsels are the same way too.

Congrats on the Magma! ...unless you meant a Crimson, in which case congrats for that too. Lol.

Edited by silver_chan

They look so great, both hatchies! I can't wait for them to grow up.

I just realized I don't have any Whites for breeding left... Need to wait.

Wow! I love the hybrid s2 hatchie that we've got now. It's so cute! I'm super excited to see the adults now. biggrin.gif

The gendered hybrid reminds me of the Winter Magi. I'm sure it will be a beautiful adult:3

(To the people hunting for daydreams, but not are seeing them in the cave....Sit in the AP for a bit. That's where I got mine earlier today.)

I thought that too. wink.gif

Well, same spriter mommy. Both from Earthgirl.

*dreams of winter magi x gimmerball*

The hybrid s2 female is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the male and the adults.

with crimson ones being released with other dragons, I caught one magi and one ember so far D:

p.s. I would sell my soul for crimson having hatchie incubating BSA

Tbh, I don't think we'll be getting hatchling incubate; the fact we can knock off a day on eggs is already pretty generous. wink.gif

I saw everyone raving about the female hatchie, so I went to the first post and exclaimed out loud, "Holy [carp], that's GORGEOUS."

A MAJOR SHOUTOUT to Earthgirl for the amazingness.

You know you've been around Dragon Cave for a long time when you look at a hatchling, think, "That looks like -insert artist's name here-'s work," and you're right. xd.png

Yay for a new release. I totally pwned a 5-minute drop, now I just have to wait for an egg to hatch so I can start breeding White X Daydream. I loooooove that egg--I wish we could freeze eggs the way we can freeze hatchlings.

Tbh, I don't think we'll be getting hatchling incubate; the fact we can knock off a day on eggs is already pretty generous. wink.gif

We can dream though, can't we?! wink.gif

I swear as soon as this drop is over I'm breeding myself a zillion Reds... /grumbles and gets ready to try and catch another Crimson

Oh my! Both breeds are really adorable as hatchies. I hope that's a good sign for the adults, because I shall be growing a small army of the crimson babies. smile.gif

I think the whitex daydream is the bsa one.... can someone confirm that?

And I've always been terrible at catching the new releases.

Gah! Egglocked myself with that grey! Why??

I can totally relate to you D:

At first you just click on it and 0.36 seconds later you are like "Waaaaahhhh!! WHY DID I DO THAT?!"