TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

oh my goodness...I go away for 1.5 days and this happens =P

I should go away more often!

The blue S1 hatchies look adorable (like bunnies in mid-prance) xd.png

Thank you TJ09 for the new release egg .

Edited by reddinos05

Are the Glitterballs more "valuable" than Crimson? I haven't seen the Glitterballs being dropped yet. Are they rarer? blink.gif

Are the Glitterballs more "valuable" than Crimson? I haven't seen the Glitterballs being dropped yet. Are they rarer? blink.gif

they are not dropped , they are bred--

from daydream x white biggrin.gif

they aren't going to drop because they are breed only

what do you mean by "dropped" like in the cave or people breeding them and dropping them into the ap or depature threads ?

because only blue eggs are available by breeding

ninja.gif 'd by people tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Yay, thanks TJ and artists :3

Of course I managed to forget. But it's all right. I love love love hybrid releases, then I don't have to do the catching with my slow connection and can trade hybrids for cave dragons. happy.gif They're both adorbs.

I think I've seen the hybrids in Dragon Requests before, but just as a sketch. No idea what their name was. I'll admit to being a bit disappointed at first, because I've been hoping for the Dayterror hybrid and now that we have these, it seems unlikely. But any Daydream hybrid is a good hybrid and I like the S1 :3

How did the Glitterball nickname come to be? It's funny xd.png

New BSA, exciting!! Wonder what it is?

Also: the breed sort puts the crimson eggs between Royal Blues and Seasonals, and the blue eggs between Skywings and Speckle-Throats.

OMG the new hybrids are adorable xd.png I wish I had more Daydream dragons now, the two I had didn't make the new eggs. I was able to trade for them, though, thanks to those folks who did! I had a surprisingly easy time getting the Crimson ones, usually I have so much trouble o_O

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

I think I've seen the hybrids in Dragon Requests before, but just as a sketch. No idea what their name was. I'll admit to being a bit disappointed at first, because I've been hoping for the Dayterror hybrid and now that we have these, it seems unlikely. But any Daydream hybrid is a good hybrid and I like the S1 :3

Someone said the eggs looked like glitterballs so they were going to call them that, and the name stuck.

Also what's a Dayterror hybrid? Daydream hybrid of some kind, obviously, but idk what the 'terror' comes from.

Well, I hope I'll be able to catch a few red ones tomorrow. I've got a few things left to do today before I'll hop into bed.

See ya later, all!

Dayterrors are way too new to be incave. I don't think they're even done yet. They take a few months after finishing at least for TJ to even consider putting incave.

Whoo! 4 crimsons!

Someone said the eggs looked like glitterballs so they were going to call them that, and the name stuck.

Also what's a Dayterror hybrid? Daydream hybrid of some kind, obviously, but idk what the 'terror' comes from.

They're a Daydream x Gray hybrid in the Dragon Requests. Linky I NEED them in the cave someday. Along with these new ones. So I can breed checkers of these two wub.gif I shall hoard Grays for when the time comes.

I know they're really new, it's just that now we have a Daydream hybrid already. But then I remembered that we have two Water hybrids so it's okay biggrin.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

I hope the new BSA will be incubate for hatchlings laugh.gif it would be very useful (three more eggs and I'll be scroll locked because of my hatchlings tongue.gif)

With the way the Cave and the AP have sped up lately, I'd love the hatchling incubate. but I still think I will be scroll-locked forever! xd.png

As for potential partners for the new dragons, I agree with Gold for the Crimson, but I suspect they will make awesome Tinsel partners, too. Also, Brimstone, Harvest, Guardian, Ember, Stone, Gray and Black all seem like good potentials for possible pairings.

As for the little Blues, I really want to see them with Purples, Waterhorses, or Albinos. They may be very nice with Shadow Walkers, too!

Ok SO maybe the BSA will be to color a dragon(I'm doubtful) but thought of that cause they are so colorful(the hatchlings)

I love the S1 and S2 S1 reminds me of my cat LOL!!

Also: the breed sort puts the crimson eggs between Royal Blues and Seasonals, and the blue eggs between Skywings and Speckle-Throats.

The Glitterballs are sorted between Skywings and Speckle-Throats? huh.gif I wonder if they're called Sparkle Dragons? laugh.gif

The Glitterballs are sorted between Skywings and Speckle-Throats? huh.gif I wonder if they're called Sparkle Dragons? laugh.gif

that would be so cute oh someone help me I'm gonna end up with an army just take me take me now *faints from their cuteness*

Maybe the Crimsons are really called Scarlets?

I love the sprites atm. I'm not sure if the Crimsons have a different look for each gender since Tj only has two of the egg and he usually freezes one but the Glitterballs are so cute!! >w<!! I have 2 atm and I can't wait for them to hatch :3! I'm not to crazy about the crimsons though.. dry.gif

Ok SO maybe the BSA will be to color a dragon(I'm doubtful) but thought of that cause they are so colorful(the hatchlings)

I love the S1 and S2 S1 reminds me of my cat LOL!!

I would love to see the new BSA as an 'Incubate' for the Hatchlings, but I think that maybe it will be the 'Heal' BSA...

I also think that the BSA Dragon will be the Blue one...

Edited by Husky51

Just caught the last Crimson I needed for my scroll goals. I'll work on getting the bred-only eggs later. Good luck to those still hunting!

Well, I can't find the original post, but the name came to be when I called the eggs something along the lines of "little blue glitterballs" in my my sleep-deprived state of confusion and determination and it just kinda stuck.

Locked with two Glitterballs (love that xd.png) and four Crimsons (and a failed bite attempt).

Love that.