TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

D'aw, the hybrids are such cute little things and I love their colors. I want to cuddle them. D:

Agreed! I'm going to want to breed loads of these so I can freeze them at all stages - the teeny baby ones are adorable, leaping about on their short little legs, and the gendered hatchies are gorgeous!

Imbecamiel and Earthgirl, I tip my hat to you both. I can't stop staring at the pretty babies you've made for us. smile.gif

They are both so beautiful, but real reds always make my heart flutter, and I am totally in love with these little dragons! wub.gif Maybe the reds are really Ruby Dragons, although Royal Red and Scarlet also fit in the right alphabet range!

Congrats to the artists on the really nice hatchies!

Does this release seem less frenetic to you guys than others? There seems to be less frantic scrambling.

HAHAHAHA! You weren't there for the one-egg drops on the hour early this morning. It was a madhouse until TJ fixed it. smile.gif

Can't even get one of those egg. ;-;

Can someone kindly give me 1 of the red egg?

I'm happy to just have one. T~T

This caught me by surprise!

What's the breed only?

HAHAHAHA! You weren't there for the one-egg drops on the hour early this morning. It was a madhouse until TJ fixed it. smile.gif

Nope, I was lucky enough to be there on the stroke of twelve, zipped into the Cave, grabbed 5 Scarlets, bred myself a BlueGlow and went to bed for a while got up to another egg-spot and bred another BlueGlow. The one-at-a-time thing was just starting as I left.

This caught me by surprise!

What's the breed only?

Try White x Daydream. wink.gif

I just noticed that perhaps if this new Crimson is closer to the Holly Color and is more slender than a red.... a whitexcrimson lineage would make a great mate for my Holly!!

Beautiful.

Ok, it's official. I am in love with the blue ones. Those matured hatchies are so pretty, if the adults are anything like them, I will just die!!! laugh.gif

Does anyone have any thoughts as to how rare these two dragons are?

I love them! Move over Bluna, I think I just found my new favorite matured hatchie sprite wub.gif Im impatient to see the adults!

I can’t believe it… I almost never breed my daydreams, yet they’ve both been bred 5 days ago?? Ridiculous…

I've noticed some of my dragons have been bred recently and I'm certain I didn't do it... a glitch of some kind?

That sucks that you can't try for Glitterballs, though sad.gif

I've noticed some of my dragons have been bred recently and I'm certain I didn't do it... a glitch of some kind?

That sucks that you can't try for Glitterballs, though sad.gif

I seem to have seen a similar thing a few times, but then I can't be 100% sure because time becomes relative when I play dragcave and I may have just forgotten >_<

On topic though - the male hatchling is GORGEOUS! I am really hoping they are the BSA ones, maybe that one which was 'heal' or something, to help egg-sickness?

Ok, it's official. I am in love with the blue ones. Those matured hatchies are so pretty, if the adults are anything like them, I will just die!!! laugh.gif

I love them as well. SO CUTE!!

Kinda wish my eggs for my personal project would just hatch already so I can catch & breed without worry.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE to be so unlucky with releases?sad.gif

trying to catch the scarlet eggs...hopefully will catch 4..sad.gif

Thanks for the release TJ, and for the eggs to the spriters..happy.gif

Oh, wow. If the Blue-Glow adults are half as pretty as the mature hatchlings, I may start hoarding them. The Crimson pose reminds me of the Gold Hatchlings a bit. They look very conventionally dragon-ish. It reminds me of the reds a lot.

Ok, Best Potential Mates for the BlueGlows and Scarlets are?.....

Moonstones and Silvers for the BlueGlows? Or Blusangs and maybe Trihorns?

What would Speckle Throats look like with the Scarlets?