TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Crimsons are easier to catch now. I'm egglocked, and I clicked just to see - I got the "overburdened" message on almost all of them. They're still going fast like heck, but there's a lot more and they're easier to catch than before.

I love the sprites atm. I'm not sure if the Crimsons have a different look for each gender since Tj only has two of the egg and he usually freezes one but the Glitterballs are so cute!! >w<!! I have 2 atm and I can't wait for them to hatch :3! I'm not to crazy about the crimsons though.. dry.gif

If the adults were dimorphic, TJ would have three Crimson eggs. Idk, I think they look interesting... we'll see when they grow up. Lots of dragons don't look very nice/appealing when they're babies, but have stunning adult sprites (Moonstones, anyone?)

Well, I managed to get egglocked. Four "scarlet" and two glitterballs, and a Hellfire that got in the way. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for all their hard work! Good night all.

Third hourly drop attempt at catching crimson eggs.

Nothing. Over 150 people each time trying to grab the eggs.

Well, I can't find the original post, but the name came to be when I called the eggs something along the lines of "little blue glitterballs" in my my sleep-deprived state of confusion and determination and it just kinda stuck.

And then myself and another member had an amusing moment with the name and it blasted off from there I think hehe xd.png

I'm pretty sure it might have been TheGrox who called it glitterball?? I can't remember. Scarlets and Sparkles... SO CUTE!

Snagged my last "scarlet". smile.gif

Ah, whole day of trying didn't grant me 2 pairs of CB crimsons (one more egg to go but it has to wait), but instead I was able to catch my very first chichen so I'm relatively happy biggrin.gif

Btw glitterballs look adorable~! <3

Caught my fourth crimson and am locked until tuesday. So, happy hunting to all.

Personally I would love a hatchling incubating BSA, that would really be usefull. >.<

If the adults were dimorphic, TJ would have three Crimson eggs. Idk, I think they look interesting... we'll see when they grow up. Lots of dragons don't look very nice/appealing when they're babies, but have stunning adult sprites (Moonstones, anyone?)

I think baby Moonstones are funny xd.png the adult sprites are indeed stunning.

I couldn't get any CB Crimson for now. I saw a CB Gold as well xd.png Edit: in the hourly release that lasted five minutes.

I just remembered that my CB male Daydream bred yesterday sleep.gif why did I do that??

Now I'll have to wait 7 days so I can have my first 2g Glitterball. I'll catch more male Daydreams, since I only have CB female whites that can breed. I can wait, it's certain that I'll have the Glitterballs tongue.gif (that's one of the reasons why I love hybrids xd.png)

Edited by Slytherin7

I think baby Moonstones are funny xd.png the adult sprites are indeed stunning.

I couldn't get any CB Crimson for now. I saw a CB Gold as well xd.png

I just remembered that my CB male Daydream bred yesterday sleep.gif why did I do that??

Now I'll have to wait 7 days so I can have my first 2g Glitterball. I'll catch more male Daydreams, since I only have CB female whites that can breed. I can wait, it's certain that I'll have the Glitterballs tongue.gif (that's one of the reasons why I love hybrids xd.png)

I think they're adorable, but lots of people complained about the way they looked back when they were first released... before, that is, the spriter revealed that they were 'mooning' us.

Then they suddenly got more popular LOL.

OMG!!! If the crimson one is what I think it is....*hugs* they look beautiful!!!

They're cute. ^-^ Hope I get them and last release....

grr. stupidme failed a vamp bite, so that'll take up an egg slot for a while.

sleep.gif

my friend Irochy bred and got one daydream and one glitterball she's giving me both LOL I want/need them both LOL don't have a single daydream until in a couple minutes

Can't get another Glitterball, tried once and got a White..

Any lineage suggestions? xd.png

You could breed it with other dragons that are bred to get. Like Breed it with a shallow water or an ultraviolet or a geode or a bluna. That's what I planned on doing.

The new releases are so great! Thanks TJ! I just bred one of the new ones but I have yet to catch one of the Crimsons. So many people in the volcano area. 'o.O

If the Crimson is either one of the two I think it could be, I'm hoarding! Both names fall within the alphabetic range between Royal Blue and Seasonal, too, and they've both vanished from the completed list! biggrin.gif

You know how I knew there was a new release, even though I'd not looked into the forum?

1400 people online - and only 8 of them in the Alpine biome. ^____^

Those look really lovely!

I managed to breed my first pair - whatever they will be called...

I'll wait on the volcano ones until all the eager beavers are egg-locked. ^^ In the meantime, I'll see what lovely stuff drops that no one else wants.

The *last* release brought me a Silver. Maybe this time it will be a Gold...? ^^ *still hopeful* ^^

Thank you, TJ, for another set of absolutel lovely, lovely dragons! smile.gif

Edited by Ravensilver

I managed to bread my first pair...

Were they tasty?

Anyway, wow, the male hatchie is gorgeous.

The new hybrids fall between Skywings and Speckles - Sleepsweet dragons or some such, perhaps?

New reds fall between Royal Blues and Seasonals - Scarlet something, or Royal something?