TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Fog 'em for a bit; someone probably added it to a site, and most sites remove fogged eggs/hatchis after a bit.

I will not fog them till they get sick

I love the colors on the blue hatchie but the red one looks so fierce~

Awesome little guys, thanks TJ and spriters!

Of course, I'll never catch crimson ones, with my luck, but at least I'm able to breed blue sparklies biggrin.gif

Edited by Alex80mph

Managed to snag one crimson that drop lD Clicked on at least 15 haha.

Tried to atleast get a overburdened message to see how hard it was and boy was there a bunch of people there.

Agghhh, I'll never get any of the Crimson ones on my own xd.png Not with my reaction time and luck lol And I tried breeding my Whites and Daydreams as well, but none of them produced an egg -.- Oh weeelll... guess I just have to trade then or wait until most of this has calmed down again xd.png

I managed to catch another Crimson egg at the drop, now I just need one more.

Hey! Don't worry about having trouble getting the dragons. A lot of people are getting them through trading and asking favors and giving out IOUs. No need to be so sour smile.gif there are plenty of people available to help you.

Scrolls should be filing up soon, too. You'll get them if you're persistent to the point of obsession. happy.gif That's how I do it with my extra slow connection. I only started trying to catch this hour and I gloriously missed every egg (even the non-crimsons I accidentally clicked). I'll be up late on this one, I imagine.

I managed to catch one. Yay! I don't have any daydreams though, so no breeding for me (yet). Good luck to all and thank you for the new release!

With considerable effort, I managed to get one of the crimson ones. Just want one more so I can have a breeding pair. Bred a bunch of the blue ones, though - those babies are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Ah, it's going to take me a while just to get one of each.

Let the hunting begin.

-w-

Just caught 2 of the crimson eggs! Now to get some 2nd gen glitterballs....

I feel like the new crimson dragon is going to look great with possibly a gold male.... smile.gif

The ember that locked me 5 hours ago is almost ready to be abandoned so I can go snag just one more crimson.

Oh wow I just noticed the blue ones gendered, and they are so pretty *_*

The hourly drops are brutal, but I managed to catch 3 crimson babies from the 5 minute drops fairly easily.

Also got 3 of the hybrids and OMG they're so pretty *_* I think I'm going to want a lot of these.

Last slot is locked with a vamp egg, so we'll see how things go in the next few days ^^

Oooo the lazy crimson hatchies are so beautiful! wub.gif High hopes for them laugh.gif

The blue one is pretty cool, with all the colors of its parents present. But, no hatchie description though?

I hope the new BSA will be incubate for hatchlings laugh.gif it would be very useful (three more eggs and I'll be scroll locked because of my hatchlings tongue.gif)