TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Brilliant! Coincidently I'm getting fully unlocked in a few hours, I can't wait to catch some new eggs biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ!!

Yeah for new releases. Both dragons look really nice. Was able to get two of the Volcano eggs and bred one of the other. Have to wait till I'm not egg locked to get some more.

Aha, finally! Made a successful trade off of one of my crimsons for a glitterball! I can't wait for them to hatch! Now I have one of each!

Oooohhhhhh, love them both!

To be honest, I was never a fan of either White or Daydream dragons, but I like this hybrid. I'm trying to figure out how to breed it into my Perfect Hybrid 6G.

The Lazy Crimson would be a great match to Embers! smile.gif

Well..I hoped feather wings like white dragons, but I love this too wub.gif

Their's blue & purple color is just my taste!

And I'm happy because more people will love Daydreams-my favorite rolleyes.gif

Edited by kaitolen11

I should try a red x crimson oooh that would be rediful LOL

is offering a tinsel hatchling(gold) and a tinsel egg(silver) a bit much to offer for a glitterball?

I love these dragons so far. The hybrid ones look so cute X3 The red ones look pretty cute as well. I think I like the hybrids more though haha

is offering a tinsel hatchling(gold) and a tinsel egg(silver) a bit much to offer for a glitterball?

it just depends on the lineage your offering but a question about trades should go Here

I love the hybrid hatchies so much <3

whoah... the male shiny hatchie is very pretty as well!! >w< i want mine to grow up already~

@esnym, none so far :/

Edited by okura

Considering it's a hybrid of commons, maybe, mainly depends on lineages and such. However I can try to breed them for free if:

1. I'm not locked anymore (since tomorrow, little Stone hatch alreadyyyy)

2. You don't mind the lineage - my dragons are more likely to produce an egg when their lineage is messy or almost messy D:

Sorry for a little offtopic. Can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Just got home from camping - woo release?

Love them both <3 Arrrghmigod must catch/breed them

Considering it's a hybrid of commons, maybe, mainly depends on lineages and such. However I can breed them for free if:

1. I'm not locked anymore (since tomorrow, little Stone hatch alreadyyyy)

2. You don't mind the lineage - my dragons are more likely to produce an egg when their lineage is messy or almost messy D:

Sorry for a little offtopic. Can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up<3

I actually don't mind lineages LOL the gold tinsel's lineage is this : http://dragcave.net/lineage/tcCZ7

Only just found out about the new release and snagged a crimson and bred an even gen glitter but now I'm egglocked .-.

sad.gif Can't belive I missed this release and I'm totally locked. Loving the look of these dragons though. Like the hybrid the most... waiting to see the adult before working on another lineage laugh.gif

Sent a pm :3

ALSO. Crimson x Red. I'd love to see a checker of it in the future.

LOL right! might try a stairstep even LOL if my dragons will cooperate

Both eggs are so cute! No luck catching anything yet though tongue.gif I'm scared to misclick myself into an egg lock.

I need crimsons but I do have a glow dragon.

Fun fact: The glow dragon has the same egg description as the silver.

Edited by James1011