TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Just saw the male hybrid hatchling He is gorgeous.

Male has gendered too! Both are pretty, but I prefer the female so far.

Edit:

Ninja'd by a lot of people.

Edited by Nectaris

I think the whitex daydream is the bsa one.... can someone confirm that?

And I've always been terrible at catching the new releases.

It won't be confirmed until the babies are all grown and we can take a look at what's in their 'Actions' tab.

I'm leaning more toward the Cave egg being the BSA dragon, but we'll see.

Oooh the male is cute! I like the female better because I love the way you can see the purple on the outside of her wings, but they're both adorable.

Edited by silver_chan

Wow those blue hatchies are stunning!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I hope they are a big breed!

Thank you TJ and Spriters!

I can totally relate to you D:

At first you just click on it and 0.36 seconds later you are like "Waaaaahhhh!! WHY DID I DO THAT?!"

Totally! And the worst thing is, I actually had time to register the word "fog" as I clicked T__T One of the few times I wished to miss the click >_>

Oh goodness...the hybrid hatchlings are so cute! And the red ones...where have I seen them before?

And now I am so happy to have loads of whites and daydreams :'D I can't wait for them to grow up, so far they look totally stunning ;o;

I waited till my eggs grow and now trere isn't any of the red eggs left. sad.gif So I treid to get a daydream egg to influence it to male and breed it with my white dragon. But I'm too slow... Now I thought that I will get easier the chance to get a male daydream than a twoheaded dragon so I grapped this one. xd.png

if you put hybrid female on left and hybrid male on right, you can see that they are intently watching each other... so cute! <3<3<3

Imbecamiel and Earthgirl, I tip my hat to you both. I can't stop staring at the pretty babies you've made for us. smile.gif

I've always known anything that Earthgirl sprites will be absolutely adorable, so I'm sure these are going to be magnificent adults! Great job all artists!

Thank you spriters for making such beautiful dragons! The crimsons seem to be decent to catch too which is awesome. Thanks TJ, staff, everyone for the new releases.

Congrats to the artists on the really nice hatchies!

Does this release seem less frenetic to you guys than others? There seems to be less frantic scrambling.

Yep, as I predicted, the fact that the drops were screwed up did not stop them from becoming mixed for the poor people like myself that could just not catch anything last night.

Way to go.

Yeah..the drops shouldn't be mixed that early already...at least one the first day only new eggs should drop. Caught one new egg and two misclicks...and now I am locked.

I can’t believe it… I almost never breed my daydreams, yet they’ve both been bred 5 days ago?? Ridiculous…

D'aw, the hybrids are such cute little things and I love their colors. I want to cuddle them. D:

D'aw, the hybrids are such cute little things and I love their colors. I want to cuddle them. D:

Agreed! I'm going to want to breed loads of these so I can freeze them at all stages - the teeny baby ones are adorable, leaping about on their short little legs, and the gendered hatchies are gorgeous!