TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ah, thanks. Still can't find it but i'm looking. x'D

Going through the Completed requests is kind of sad. I mean, there's all these absolutely gorgeous dragons that will never ever see the light of day. They're just kind of shoved in there. Half of them have their images missing they've been forgotten for so long. It's really sad. ;-;

I have to question if half of the new releases even come from this section or if they're presented to TJ on the Artist-only board and he chooses from there. I've always been curious how that worked.

EDIT: Speaking on Concepts that never see the light of day... I have an Iris Dragon who's been sitting on my computer for quite some time. I'll have to post up a post eventually once i'm okay with the sprite.

I'm a HUGE fan of Eastern dragons (it's a wonder I haven't gone totally shimmer-crazy and only have gotten one just now, honestly), and the fact that there's so many beautiful Eastern dragons in there makes me want to make grabby-hands.

Also, yeah, it would be nice if the two-headed dragon had other two-headed dragons to breed with! Seriously, I may just be having a brain fart, but aren't they the only ones that can only have hatchies among their own breed? 8(

They've been on the site forever, people are probably running out of ideas for lineages for them.

Yep, as Nectaris said, RCs were in the regular DR section. Royal Blues were created there too.

ETA: And original threads are removed before concepts are released, yes. Don't want people to be able to go look it up and spoil the whole surprise. ^^

Edited by Imbecamiel

EDIT:

OOOHHH I just came across another Daydream Hybrid Concept.

This one is absolutely wonderful and a perfect contrast to the Soulpeace.

user posted imageuser posted image

;w; hehe. I'm so excited over the Soulpeace simply because they're perfect alongside my little Dayterrors! Even the descriptions are almost perfectly aligned. EEeeee <3

Also, yeah, it would be nice if the two-headed dragon had other two-headed dragons to breed with! Seriously, I may just be having a brain fart, but aren't they the only ones that can only have hatchies among their own breed? 8(

They've been on the site forever, people are probably running out of ideas for lineages for them.

I forgot about the poor Two-Headed Dragons. They ARE in desperate need of other breeds of their kind. Or lift the restrictions ON their breeding. I'm not sure how many Two-Headed concepts are out there, but i've seen a few and they're great. I'd love to see more on the site.

@ Imbecamiel: Ha, that makes sense. Definitely don't want to ruin the surprise. Are you aware they're going to use your concept beforehand or do you just learn when it's posted? (Sorry to bug you all with a thousand questions, i'm just really curious how the whole thing goes about.)

Edited by MysticTiger

I'm a HUGE fan of Eastern dragons (it's a wonder I haven't gone totally shimmer-crazy and only have gotten one just now, honestly), and the fact that there's so many beautiful Eastern dragons in there makes me want to make grabby-hands.

I believe so--all other types of dragons have at least two other dragon breeds they can mate with. (For the purposes of this count, Day and Night Glories are separate breeds.)

...though on that note, I'd love to see a few more drakes in-cave or even a new type of pygmy... but yes. Two-headed dragons need another breed to mate with so very badly. I was really hoping that the Crimsons were going to be two-headed actually, since their eggs are 'large'... but alas.

Edited by silver_chan

*Taps foot impatiently* No grown-ups on our scrolls yet? Grraaaarrrgh. Off to bed; looking forward impatiently to seeing what the BSA is in the morning! alot.png

Unless someone forced theirs, there's no way for anyone to have adults before midnight cave time tonight...sadly. laugh.gif

We old folks have to stick together...how else we we convince all those young 'uns to turn their music down?

It's in the completed section, called the blue rose if I remember correctly. As for hybrids I would love to see the sunsong X blusong hybrid(can't remember the name).

Very interesting idea, especially since my lonely CB Blusang is named "Song Sang Blue" - again, with the songs! xd.png

BTW, I think the Crimsons and the Guardians might make a rather stunning checkerboard, but the Guardians would go rather nice with the Soulpeace, too! smile.gif

Guess I'm going to need more Guardians! lol

It's in the completed section, called the blue rose if I remember correctly. As for hybrids I would love to see the sunsong X blusong hybrid(can't remember the name).

...Blue Rose, really? Hnnnng, I could start a Tiger & Bunny lineage with those dragons... that would be too funny, it really would.

Just checked mine, and I have one that can hatch at 5 minutes and 50 seconds past midnight cave time (only 2 more hours)!

New releases slow down time. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there's a scientific reason for it.

I am so glad the BSA Mystery will be solved when I wake up tomorrow ~ I'm going to need something (hopefully) awesome to think about depending on who I am working with tomorrow

On that note - Good night everyone! Happy hunting and/or breeding to those still trying to get them and/or get more - and here's to the new BSA tomorrow!

Just caught my second crimson in the hour drop! Hopefully it and my other hatchie gender right and can become a royal line like I plan.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand, my glitterball gendered male. Figures. Well, in a week after my CB White grows up/after I lock myself entirely with whites and pray for males I will try to breed another one and pray for a female so I can start my Rise of the Glitterballs line.

Edited by sylphoflights

Oh, they are beautiful. Do we know what the BSA is yet?

Oh, they are beautiful. Do we know what the BSA is yet?

In an hour and a half to two hours, when users' dragons start growing up, we'll find out. :)

4 to 3 the suspence is killing me Haha ... not smile.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts

Stubborn hatchies gender please! :< And I'm having a hard time trying to catch more of the Crimsons. xd.png Oh well. tongue.gif

Well I will have some adults in about 5 hours so I wanted to say thank you to TJ and the Spriters for another great release and I cant wait to see what the new BSA is! biggrin.gif

My Crimsons have 2 hours left. If I stay up that late I'll let you all know (unless someone else beats me to it).

Very interesting idea, especially since my lonely CB Blusang is named "Song Sang Blue" - again, with the songs! xd.png

Thank you for the inspiration.

I just named one of my crimsons Cracklin' Rosie biggrin.gif

My Crimsons have 2 hours left. If I stay up that late I'll let you all know (unless someone else beats me to it).

I'm about an hour and ten minutes away from adult, but I have a feeling there are people with slightly less time than that. If whoever caught the first one incubated it and hatched it right on time, then we could know just seconds after DC midnight.

*is impatient* xd.png

Bah...it appears I incubated the last two crimsons I caught, not the first two, so I have 3 hours left on them. sad.gif

There ought to be someone willing to try earthquake on new release eggs, in exchange for other people giving him/her replacements if any die, so that everyone can see the results that much earlier. Aren't there people who have done earthquake experiments? *impatient*