TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Either way, the context of what I was saying is true. I was merely trying to be helpful. I'm feeling a bit put upon here.

Okay to keep on topic...is it too much to hope someone EQed some crimsons and now have adults to see if they have the BSA?

In honor of the Glitterballs, I named my Soulpeace - Soooooul Train

I am old

Edited by skauble

Missed a few of some whites in the ap, but managed to grab one that has a nice lineage to it. <3 Also saw a few Soulpeace dragon eggs go by the AP. Oh well. xd.png

New AP ?

I did notice it seems changed but has TJ revealed what the changes are ?

And on BSA, would be super neat if reds incubate eggs and crimsons incubate hatchies ^^

Okay to keep on topic...is it too much to hope someone EQed some crimsons and now have adults to see if they have the BSA?

That's what I've been hoping. But since no one's come forward and said anything, I guess not. *sigh* I'm getting really impatient to find out what this BSA is! biggrin.gif

That's what I've been hoping. But since no one's come forward and said anything, I guess not. *sigh* I'm getting really impatient to find out what this BSA is! biggrin.gif

Actually I secretly doubt that someone could have used a double scroll to do EQ...(not me of course) but that person would definitely not post here if that's the case.

I'm such an idiot. I incubated my Crimson before influencing it, and my other one is going to hatch tomorrow so I won't have a pair.... argh.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this and I know TJ would not undo refusals between dragons, but it would be amazing if the BSA could remove a refusal laugh.gif

But, it is very strong possibility that the BSA will be Heal and it will be with a Soalpeace...

@alphawolfhuskee quote...

" I'm such an idiot. I incubated my Crimson before influencing it, and my other one is going to hatch tomorrow so I won't have a pair.... argh. "

Unless you incubated it out of time, you can still influence after an incubation... I've done it both ways myself... I've also influenced an egg with it already cracking...

Edited by Husky51

'itsu' = peace

are you sure?

I looked it up in my dic and it says いつ means "five" or "always" and I can't find the meaning "peace". (Not that I know Japanese anything beyond being able to read the kanas...)

Edit: Though I'm sure 'Kon' means soul. The character shown on my avatar, her surname is "Konpaku" with "kon" meaning soul. wink.gif

Edit2: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BSA!!! dry.gif  dry.gif  dry.gif

Just a quick thing on this just to explain: I use this online dictionary for coming up with names. It doesn't translate kanji, but the written 'spoken' words (but sadly not the context the word is used in, usually). That said, it said all these words mean 'peace':

kyuui, pi-su, yasuragi, itsu, annon, tetsu, enman

I just choose 'itsu' out of those to use as part of the name.

I know the site is likely inaccurate on things, but it's very useful for someone like me who sucks at coming up with names off the top of my head xd.png.

On-topic: I'm hoping it's the Royal Crimson's that have the BSA, considering it seems the Soulpeace dragons are at least uncommon considering the breeding fails people have had trying to get one.

Edited by Slaskia

But, it is very strong possibility that the BSA will be Heal and it will be with a Soalpeace...

@alphawolfhuskee quote...

" I'm such an idiot. I incubated my Crimson before influencing it, and my other one is going to hatch tomorrow so I won't have a pair.... argh. "

Unless you incubated it out of time, you can still influence after an incubation... I've done it both ways myself... I've also influenced an egg with it already cracking...

Incubated it out of time. By the time I reloaded, it hatched.

Oh well, at least I caught another at the hour, so now I have two influenced eggs, one male, one female. Hooray. ^^

@Slaskia, do you mind if I use that...? I have so many dragons I ran out of inspiration.

4-5 hours to go until my first set of pretty crimson babies grows up. Good thing I have stuff to do to keep me busy, or I'd be cross-eyed until then from willing them to hatch early. xd.png

Just caught another. I already have breeding designs in mind for them.

@Slaskia, do you mind if I use that...? I have so many dragons I ran out of inspiration.

Heh, I don't mind at all. Here, here's another site I love to use for naming: Seventh Sanctum (use this one more for fictional characters for stories I write).

In honor of the Glitterballs, I named my Soulpeace - Soooooul Train

I am old

Will you pair it with Peace Train?

My age is showing, too! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

They're all named in a code-language called Saurian, and the names translate as "Name Of Breed Dragon".  I.e., Wect Thuwed is Gold Dragon.  If there's dimorphism, the female gets the prefix "Girl".  I.e., Wahc Jacloh Thuwed is Girl Silver Dragon.

Thanks to you and everyone else I can now properly name my Thuwed offspring xd.png translates interestingly....

Edited by Erithan

Argh, I was hoping for one of each but both of my Crimsons came out the same gender. I'm going to have to just cross my fingers and hope I can find someone on the Trading threads willing to swap.

Just a quick thing on this just to explain: I use this online dictionary for coming up with names.  It doesn't translate kanji, but the written 'spoken' words (but sadly not the context the word is used in, usually).  That said, it said all these words mean 'peace':

kyuui, pi-su, yasuragi, itsu, annon, tetsu, enman

I just choose 'itsu' out of those to use as part of the name.

I know the site is likely inaccurate on things, but it's very useful for someone like me who sucks at coming up with names off the top of my head xd.png.

On-topic:  I'm hoping it's the Royal Crimson's that have the BSA, considering it seems the Soulpeace dragons are at least uncommon considering the breeding fails people have had trying to get one.

I checked my dic and thought "yasuragi" - "安らぎ" means "peace".

To keep on topic - I know only less than 4 hours before we'll find out about the BSA but I just can't wait...

And I think the crimsons will be common and have the BSA. So far the hybrids we have are uncommons - geodes, blunas, goldfishes, etc. and soulpeaces are not that easy to get by breeding for many people it seems...

Edit for arghhhh typo

Edited by love_HP

Yay my Crimson is growing tonight so I'll see it tomorrow and can tell you if it's the BSA and if so what it is and then I'll be here for the rest of their growing <3

Edited by PitBullLover101

I know only less than 4 hours before we'll find out about the BSA

Woah wait, who has one with less than 4 hours? The lowest I can find is 8.

Argh, I was hoping for one of each but both of my Crimsons came out the same gender.    I'm going to have to just cross my fingers and hope I can find someone on the Trading threads willing to swap.

Gender swapping/trading thread^^

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51668

People use the normal trading threads to for it to sometimes I think(or is that only blood swaps?)

Edit: Looks like troubletail found it before I posted so semi- ninja.gif 'd? blink.gif

*heads back to the dust mines*

Edited by Erithan

Mine is 6 hours from growing up and I was not among the first, so 4 hours sounds possible.

Will you pair it with Peace Train?

My age is showing, too!  lol

laugh.gif I named his mate Love Train.

And since Peace Train is taken, I've saved "o0o Peace Train o0o" for their first kid. xd.png

Mine is at 4 hours before growing tongue.gif my Crimson that is