TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I'd like the unfreezing option. But then I'd have to redo Young at Heart's description...

From the chat they're saying it's an undo a zombie BSA. Which kinda sucks because I'll never use it because I don't have any zombies T_T

What? Awww.

And I found the post from PieMaster- it was Wymsy that figured it out 1st in the IRC.

Edited by Spelunker

Isn't she glorious?

I haven't yet named my royal blues, so it'll be a while before I find the right names for these, probably. But they're so beautiful.

Uncurse a Zombie

oh. Hm. Well.

Won't use it, but interesting?

It's pretty much the same thing then too. Just keep them out of clicksites until they reach, like, 6d 15h or something.

Yes, but people get anxious so it would be nice if they had a way to save their dragons. I've never had an issue myself, but I have had tinsels and shimmers get sick when I'm ER-ing them and it would be nice to click a BSA and fix that instead of just having to sit and wait. It wouldn't be something that would terribly useful. Just more of an insurance policy than anything else.

So...it's a way to get zombies off a scroll. :/

Useful to a few people, I guess. Zombies are usually very deliberate.

my face when it just undoes zombies

WHY WOULD YOU

-snipped image to spare people's eyes-

That is creepy. As is to be expected from Grim.

Anyways, that was my face, too. But less...purple.

Edited by Spelunker

Are we sure we're not getting played (which would be funny lol). Because that's more useless than EQ.

Are we sure we're not getting played (which would be funny lol). Because that's more useless than EQ.

That should be a SoulPeace's name- More Useless than Earthquake.

WHAT? for reals?! /covered-mouth.

(On an unrelated note: my tinsels have ALL been getting sick, and I dont even put them in any clicksites for a day or so!)

well thats...ehm.....nice...... dry.gif

beautiful dragons, meh on the bsa.

I'm a little surprised by the BSA, to be honest. I'm not sure why anyone would want to go to the trouble of getting a zombie in the first place, only to uncurse it? :/ And since most people usually use very common dragons as fodder, it really wouldn't seem worth uncursing them to me. So I don't really get it. Unless there's something else to it that we're missing, I don't really understand...

But they're still lovely dragons and I'm glad to have them. smile.gif I just won't be using the BSA... and I'm not sure a lot of other people will, either.

At least they have their looks to fall back on.

That name is already taken by someone - on a vamp hatchie that just hatched yesterday it seems.

I suppose the BSA can be sorta useful. Some people might want to get rid of those pesky zombies on their scroll. But still....

That name is already taken by someone - on a vamp hatchie that just hatched yesterday it seems.

Probably a placeholder. lol

And I'm not believing the Zombie thing until I see it on my dragon's action page. laugh.gif