TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I don't name my dragons until they gender, unless it's going to be an ungendered frozen hatchling. That said, here's what I've named mine so far:

Royal Crimsons

Quesijo Oukeshin

Tunona Oukeshin

Soulpeace

Sevenssi Konitsu (frozen inbred hatchy)

I use at least parts of Japanese words for the surnames.

'Ouke' = royal

'Shin' is part of the word 'shinku' (means 'crimson').

'Kon' = soul

'itsu' = peace

No, I have no idea what the proper context is for any of those words.....

Hmm, in that case, not knowing where the glory rightly lies, we shall bestow the order and the thanks twice. *g*

(I appreciate the fix - wouldn't have the first idea how to edit the wiki myself!)

It's not that hard to edit the Wiki. If you see some vandalism on a page you can just click the small arrow on the "Edit" button which opens a drop down menue, click on "History" it brings you to a list where you can see who changed what. Click on the "prev" link of and edit and it shows you what exactly was changed. When this page opens you see the older edit on the left and the last recent edit on the right side. The last recent edit will have a line like this : "Latest revision as of 20:15, 11 April 2013 (edit)(undo)"

To revert spam or vandalism just click the "(undo)" and the page will get restored to the edit before that one. smile.gif

In case my attemt to explain how to undo an edit made you feel like "whaaaaat the hell is she talking about?!?" (At least that's how I feel when I read my above written "insturctions" xd.png), feel free to contact one of the Wiki's admins.

By the way I love your Royal Crimson Dragon, thanks a lot for spriting these beauties together with Nectaris. wub.gif

Edited by Nyastara

We already discussed this, and Imbecambiel said she has taken notes wink.gif

can you show me the posts?

My Royal Crimson is finally maturing.... YAYness!!!

My Royal Crimson is finally maturing.... YAYness!!!

By maturing I thought you meant growing up and I got excited. :3

And yes, Nyastara, I was refering to that post, thank you happy.gif

Well, about 10 hours or so from now, the first dragons will grow up. I just hope someone who owns one will be on and tell us which is the BSA.

Jumping on the posting of names bandwagon:

Crimsons

Red Racer Jumpsuit

Handyman Jumpsuit

Soulpeace

Devokan Dreams

The Crimsons - strange as their names seem - do serve a purpose (my Royal Blues are all named after Fallout jumpsuits, figured I'd keep that going with the Royal Crimsons)

The Soulpeace is named after both his mother (Angry Dreams) and father (Gihtsahth Devokan - himself named after his parents)

The name of my Soulpeace translates to 'Hopeful Dreams'

I can tell you that. The people who find freshly bit vampires in the AP with a holly parent during the Christmas breeding season...

Yeah, but what a tiny percentage of players that would be, working with eggs from a tiny window of time, to create an entire BSA for. A BSA like that would be used less than Earthquake since it got the killing penalty. xd.png

Well, about 10 hours or so from now, the first dragons will grow up. I just hope someone who owns one will be on and tell us which is the BSA.

I figure lots of people will be on who have adults, since they were people who were likely to be on at that time anyway. I grabbed mine in the first drop and chances are I'll be here, so that's one. lol

Edited by skauble

I would sort of like that... Y'know, some user told me one of the vamps I own was their GoN egg. ^^

So, I'd get a 3'rd GoN! :3

I would sort of like that... Y'know, some user told me one of the vamps I own was their GoN egg. ^^

Wait what. You can bite GoN's? :3

My Royal Crimson is finally maturing....  YAYness!!!

*lol* when I saw you post I went into hyper mode stormed to you scroll and then it finally clicked in my head: "maturing" NOT "growing up".

Reaction of my inner DC freak: Baww, come on now I need chocolate to sooth my frail nerves! user posted image *goes into some kind of sulking mode and stuffs herself full of chocolate* user posted image (no I am not eating chocolate...but she is *stares pointedly at her inner DC freak*)

Lol That would be awesome, but I get the feeling it wouldn't stick. Kind of like when people traded to get other Snow Angel wings or to have alt. Sweetlings. I think GONs are probably scroll coded so that we can't have more than two. I would assume it doesn't current count the vamped one you have since vamping and neglecting create a new breed,

I'm starting to think that this BSA release is mostly just a way to get everyone to come up with new, future BSAs. laugh.gif

Wait what. You can bite GoN's? :3

Apparently, you can. ^^ You can't trade them or gift them, apparently.

Is it just me or the cave is lagging something horribly? D:

Edited by earthgirl

lol, I doubt TJ would make anything that would allow people to bypass the in-site limits like that, anyways.

I hope it's not something that unvamps vamps, though. I know I've bitten a few things cause I didn't want people to be able to continue the line but thought it was a waste to kill the egg. I'd be pretty saddened to see my repulsed personal lines suddenly swapped back and breeding.

Anyone having problems loading their scroll? Just got back home and wanted to see if my Shimmer had gendered yet (slow butted things), and it won't load.

Can't wait to see the BSA and which one has it!!

eta: loading now, but it's taking forever!! and YEAH!! It's a girl!! smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

Anyone having problems loading their scroll? Just got back home and wanted to see if my Shimmer had gendered yet (slow butted things), and it won't load.

Yeah, I think that DC might just be lagging.

It's taking forever for me too.

Ugh... I'm waiting for my Shimmer to GROW UP and it is taking FOREVER! x_____x

I have a couple of ER eggs on several fansites, one hour since I submitted them and they have a little over 50 UV's. mad.gif

I want to have some space to do some serious Soulpeace hunting.

I like seeing what everybody is naming their babies! So far, I have:

Crimson Delight - from my first egg!

Crimson Obsession rolleyes.gif

Ruby Obsession

Royal Obsession - Yes, I am seriously obsessed with these babies!

Crimson Yawn - and his code is EwAwN - briefly went with Crimson Ewan xd.png

Scarlet Obsession

Crimson Cami - because she came in a trade from Imbecamiel! wub.gif

Crimson Jekan smile.gif

and I finally managed to get another trade Crimson, (thank you, kind trader!) bringing me up to 9 of the beautiful babies. <3

There is a story rolling around my brain, and I hope to whittle it down for the ninth dragon's description, but we'll see where it goes. biggrin.gif

ETA: @ Skauble - I think it was about an hour and ten or so minutes into the drop! smile.gif

Crimson Chin is taken ninja.gif

Any news on the BSA ?

lol i have had horrid luck getting ahold of theses new lovelies myself but i offered spots on my shimmer list for some xd.png so i got 4 pairs now smile.gif (and still have 3 shimmer spots open)

I have a couple of ER eggs on several fansites, one hour since I submitted them and they have a little over 50 UV's. mad.gif

I want to have some space to do some serious Soulpeace hunting.

The site is just crawling right now. It seems like the fansites are really struggling with the load too.

The site is just crawling right now. It seems like the fansites are really struggling with the load too.

yeah=(, had to do a lot of refreshes to get poor AoND to work.

and argh at this egg for being stubborn! haaatcchh! *pokes it*