TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

The site is just crawling right now. It seems like the fansites are really struggling with the load too.

yeah=(, had to do a lot of refreshes to get poor AoND to work.

and argh at this egg for being stubborn! haaatcchh! *pokes it*

I'm rolling in CB white eggs right now. One of them better grow up to produce lovely Glitterballs with my CB Daydream.

As it is, I have a Glitterball hatchling waiting to be gendered and a crimson egg I'm waiting to hatch.

9 hours until my first 2 Soulpeace babbies grow up! <3

10 hours or so for my Crimsons.

Can't wait. ^^

The cave is semi-slow for me (though it only seems to be actions with Dragons that lag for me)

And woo! Finally got a click-site to work...and knowing they are based on the site...yeah, lag...

*edit: LOL - just noticed my Crimson and Soulpeace dragons will grow up in 18, 17, and 16 hours respectively..

Edited by ShorahNagi

Soulpeace

I've been reading it as Soulpiece

Now I want to name at least one of them Luffy... I don't have a Luffy dragon yet. The red would fit him so well xd.png

Hehe I got He0uc Shamjed Thuwed biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2665R

Can't wait for mine to grow up and see the new BSA!

the only trouble with that is that now TJ will not be able to name another of his dragons sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Fortunately it won't have the right amount of views to be confused with one of his dragons

the only trouble with that is that now TJ will not be able to name another of his dragons sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Fortunately it won't have the right amount of views to be confused with one of his dragons

Pretty sure TJ will find a way wink.gif

no worries. I Pm'd TJ about 'giving' him that name tongue.gif At least now noone can steal it, haha.

He would just not name his. That's why his female Bluna is still unnamed... :/

What exactly do his names mean and what language/code are they in. O.o

Why couldn't he name it something else?

It's in Saurian, a fictional language (actually a code), and the names usually mean the dragon's breed name, with something like "female" or "girl" added for the female ones.

TJ names his dragons in Saurian. Here's a translator for the fictional Saurian language:Saurian translator

[EDIT]: Got ninja'd by TVTD. ninja.gif

Edited by Nyastara

He would just not name his.  That's why his female Bluna is still unnamed... :/

His Brimstone and Turpentine seem unnamed, too.

Here's a Saurian Translator.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by skauble

They're all named in a code-language called Saurian, and the names translate as "Name Of Breed Dragon". I.e., Wect Thuwed is Gold Dragon. If there's dimorphism, the female gets the prefix "Girl". I.e., Wahc Jacloh Thuwed is Girl Silver Dragon.

I love the new AP, but a bajillion low time eggs + new release = laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

I don't know what can be done, but I just accepted a transfer and an egg shell showed up on my scroll. Usually if the egg dies right then, it just won't transfer, but the lag is so bad that it died mid-flight. So either the lag is unbelievably bad, or the food they served on the plane Magi was deadly. ohmy.gif

I have to get back into the hunt later tonight, and from what I'm hearing about the odd drops it's going to be a battle.

Hehe I got He0uc Shamjed Thuwed biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2665R

Can't wait for mine to grow up and see the new BSA!

The other difference between this and a name that TJ would use is the zero in place of an "o." lol

The other difference between this and a name that TJ would use is the zero in place of an "o." lol

Actually, y=0 in Saurian. wink.gif

Actually, y=0 in Saurian. wink.gif

And I learn something new everyday! blink.gif

Does anyone have a grown up royal crimson? I really want to know if the royal crimsons are the dragons with BSA, even if my hunch is on the Soul Peace having the BSA. By the way, great job spriters! These dragons look awesome!

I just named my gendered crimsons with references to the SA :smaug: emote. I should probably feel bad about that.

Now i'm just waiting for my white to gender so I can get a Soulpeace baby. :I And waiting for the BSA, of course, but I can't do anything about that.

Edited by Guillotine

Does anyone have a grown up royal crimson? I really want to know if the royal crimsons are the dragons with BSA, even if my hunch is on the Soul Peace having the BSA. By the way, great job spriters! These dragons look awesome!

I kind of dont want the Soul Peaces to have the BSA because they'd probably have the Heal BSA, and it wouldnt be as much of a surprise..

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this and I know TJ would not undo refusals between dragons, but it would be amazing if the BSA could remove a refusal laugh.gif