TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Well, no, it wasn't. Either one could have had a BSA. We just didn't know until people's Crimsons started growing up that it was the Soulpeaces.

Crimson Delight and Crimson Obsession like each other! biggrin.gif

No clicks, lineage peek only, please!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vnxrr

He will be fogged in a few minutes. wub.gif

The Crimsons look very good in the lineage. ._.

This.

I still want the hatchling incubate BSA but it's not very likely...

Idk, lots of kids consider not being grown up a curse. xd.png

I still think that cure should:

Change zombies or

revert vampire to original egg/hatchie.

You have to take multiple steps to create a zombie, and you cannot gift zombies - nor would I think it would let you change someone elses zombies. This might also count towards what was pointed out about ALL BSAs - that they cannot be used to morph things (or change things like frozen hatchlings to be allowed to grow.)

Seeing as how the zombie is now a zombie, I seriously doubt it would be used to cure a zombie and change it.

However, possibly to remove a BSA previously put on the dragon?

If anything near a curse it would be freezing (You cast a spell to stop aging...)

But I think there will be no unfreezing and that has been made clear by TJ.

Curses could be BSAs. An un-apply would be very useful for people with a) no forums and b.) no online friends.

Sorry.I know I'm making tons of guesses but....

I think that glitterballs will be able to keep an egg from getting sick for its stage.

So if you used it on an egg, it will have a 0%chance of getting sick until it becomes a hatchie.

Well, no, it wasn't. Either one could have had a BSA. We just didn't know until people's Crimsons started growing up that it was the Soulpeaces.

Well, yes it was possible the Crimson's would have the BSA but not likely, considering the description of both dragons.

@Collect- Hmm. The description said they could remove curses, so I don't see protection from a sickness as being terribly related.

@Arenee- Ok, I see your point. :3

Edited by Spelunker

Things that will not happen in BSA's

Unfreezing

BSA's for rare dragons (Including Dinos)

Spontaneous egg creation (Like "finding" rares, not like summon, although that's not likely to happen again either)

Dragons mutating or morphing into a different dragon.

Taking dragons from the wilderness

was the quote i was referring to earlier. so i doubt it'd be reversing a vampire bite or a zombie. that'd be morphing the dragon.

They'll figure it all out later, and remember those of us 'grownups' who never do, quite. xd.png

This may have been brought up, but maybe it's a unfreezing BSA? Healing the cryo-process? A thought, because I have a few CB hatchies I froze that I'd love to have do-overs for.

I think that glitterballs will be able to keep an egg from getting sick for its stage.

So if you used it on an egg, it will have a 0%chance of getting sick until it becomes a hatchie.

I don't know, that just seems rather useless to me too. It's extremely easy to keep a dragon from getting sick. Even without fogging.

I don't know, that just seems rather useless to me too. It's extremely easy to keep a dragon from getting sick. Even without fogging.

Every holiday people lose their dragons though so that would be handy then.

I'm wondering why people are so surprised/disappointed the BSA is on the Soulpeace dragons.

I mean really, their description made it painfully obvious that would be the case...

Because we wanted to believe that it was a diversionary tactic. No one wanted to believe that we'd be asked to speculate and then genuinely be given no reason to do so. laugh.gif

However, possibly to remove a BSA previously put on the dragon?

But then we're classifying BSAs as curses, and I'm not sure that's a great idea.

Hmm. The description said they could remove curses, so I don't see protection from a sickness as being terribly related.

If the intent was to halt the recent upswing in viewbombing, I could see an in-game spin that someone else was cursing your dragon - making it sick and trying to kill it.

They'll figure it all out later, and remember those of us 'grownups' who never do, quite.  xd.png

This may  have been brought up, but maybe it's a unfreezing BSA?  Healing the cryo-process?  A thought, because I have a few CB hatchies I froze that I'd love to have do-overs for.

The BSA guidelines say no freezing, so I doubt it's that...although that CB Gold I froze would love to be thawed. laugh.gif

That's what I'm expecting it to be, too. smile.gif Does anyone have any soulpeaces that are close to maturing so we'll know for sure?

Can't wait to see the BSA. One of my Soulpieces is at 4D 1h right now X3 Should be growing soon Whee wub.gif

I'm not surprised crimsons didn't have the bsa hehe

Lately I've been using Yarolds a lot because the ERs have been running slow, but that means that my eggs are a bit more prone to sickness. I'd find the BSA useful, I think - assuming that heal is even what it is. xd.png

That's what I'm expecting it to be, too. smile.gif Does anyone have any soulpeaces that are close to maturing so we'll know for sure?

Someone posted here, 40 minutes after the release began, that DD/W was the right combo, so someone has one that could possibly be an adult in a few seconds.

Every holiday people lose their dragons though so that would be handy then.

It's pretty much the same thing then too. Just keep them out of clicksites until they reach, like, 6d 15h or something.

Someone posted here, 40 minutes after the release began, that DD/W was the right combo, so someone has one that could possibly be an adult in a few seconds.

Hopefully these people are actually around right now to tell us the results then! tongue.gif I can't wait to see what the BSA is. It'll probably make me love these dragons even more.

Edited by StormWizard212

I like the Crimsons the most out of this duo. Admittedly, the adult's snout looks a tiny bit short and the way his far wing overlaps his head frills kind of throws me for a loop. But it's a nice, classic dragon look, which I can really appreciate.

If it's a heal BSA, I hope that it protects during the first 24 hours and then slowly fades. The trend of ERing eggs until they get sick shouldn't really be shielded by a BSA, IMO.

If it's a heal BSA, I hope that it protects during the first 24 hours and then slowly fades. The trend of ERing eggs until they get sick shouldn't really be shielded by a BSA, IMO.

That would be nice, I agree. ;3