TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Well, I think I'm going to hang around for awhile and see if someone reports what the BSA is once someone has an adult. Since we now know it's the Soulpeace that has the BSA.

I bet the glitterball has a healing BSA...healing zombies? Reviving eggs?

zombies are fine the way they are! =(

I bet the glitterball has a healing BSA...healing zombies? Reviving eggs?

Dead eggs aren't cursed, they're just a case of operator error. xd.png

And people save up dragons all year to make Zombies. Changing them back would be a sadly underused BSA. lol

A heal or protect bsa would be useful, with how the shimmers get sick. xd.png

I traded away the soulpeace of mine that was the first to be laid, so I'm going to have to rely on the IRC/forum, hehe.

Back when zombies took up a permanent kill slot, it might have had some use. I doubt it would have much now.

I think now its the sickness BSA. Needed that last year when my Shadow Walkers died within an hour or two.

[utl=http://dragcave.net/lineage/2xpin]Chromosomes[/url] and Capa Barsavi grew up! biggrin.gif

...Capa Barsavi? Duuuude. That's a nice royal name for a Crim.

(Can I get one of his offspring? I'd try to influence it female and name it Nazca Barsavi...)

...Capa Barsavi? Duuuude. That's a nice royal name for a Crim.

(Can I get one of his offspring? I'd try to influence it female and name it Nazca Barsavi...)

PMing you. smile.gif

BSA thoughts:

Soulpeace Dragons aren’t easy to spot in the wild, but their rather rare appearances are said to be good omens. Folklore speaks of them as being able to cure curses. Though this has never been been confirmed, humans often set up traps in hope of catching feathers from a Soulpeace Dragon’s wings. As a result of their hunting, these wise dragons have become scarce over the years; they have migrated to remote regions where they can live a more carefree lifestyle.

Definitely a heal of some sort.

I still think that cure should:

Change zombies or

revert vampire to original egg/hatchie.

Why would anyone want to do that. It's hard enough as is to get a Zombie without losing a dragon or to get a Vampire without killing an egg. If I worked with a risk factor to get that, why would I change it back.

Crimson Delight and Crimson Obsession like each other! biggrin.gif

The baby is now fogged. wub.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

6 adults and finally majorly unlocked!

So, to hunt or breed...that is the question.

I still think that cure should:

Change zombies or

revert vampire to original egg/hatchie.

But really, how many people would use that? We'd have a whole new BSA that's only useful to a tiny percentage of players. Zombies are intentional, and since they can't be traded, the person who made them obviously wanted them. The folks with Zombie remorse are probably less than 1%. And, not all, but the vast majority of Vampires are made from common and/or messy lineaged eggs. How many people are really going to want to get those eggs that there should be a whole BSA for it when they can just go to the AP and choose from hundreds. lol

A heal or protect bsa would be useful, with how the shimmers get sick. xd.png

I think the BSA for that is "patience" and it's the breeders who need it, not the breeds. xd.png

Why would anyone want to do that. It's hard enough as is to get a Zombie without losing a dragon or to get a Vampire without killing an egg. If I worked with a risk factor to get that, why would I change it back.

This.

I still want the hatchling incubate BSA but it's not very likely...

I'm wondering why people are so surprised/disappointed the BSA is on the Soulpeace dragons.

I mean really, their description made it painfully obvious that would be the case...