TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I wish I could catch one or two of the Crimsons. I was busy the day they were released and now I am having a very hard time of it...

3 to 2 hours till my Soulpeace hatchling matures!!!! smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts

*wanders around the Forums, reads some threads, refreshes scroll, looks at time, returns to News thread, waits for DC midnight* Repeat every five minutes.

xd.png

*wanders around the Forums, reads some threads, refreshes scroll, looks at time, returns to News thread, waits for DC midnight* Repeat every five minutes.

xd.png

nope, your sooooo NOT obsessed at all tongue.gif

I caught my first crimson pretty soon after the release, maybe not at the top of the hour, but definitely not in the 2nd hourly... I incubated it and still has 2 hrs to grow up.

Nope, not at all!

Crimson Obsession

wub.gif

..... /quietly stalks Crimson Obsession to watch him grow up.

I havnt even named my crimsons since they arent gendered yet and I'd prefer to give them names once I know. =/

..... /quietly stalks Crimson Obsession to watch him grow up.

I havnt even named my crimsons since they arent gendered yet and I'd prefer to give them names once I know. =/

and I'm not the only one who's obsessed! xd.png

Mine have all been named at hatching, and they have all *knocks on wood* been true to their Influences. I have more names waiting on nameholders, too. lol

I caught my first Crimson right at midnight, but I only put it in one fansite, so mine has two hours to grow as well. And I was locked, so I waited to breed a Soulpeace. My oldest still has 10 hours.

*joins the waiting crowd*

The next hour drop will probably be the best tie to catch RCs, because we'll all be here waiting for word of the potential BSA. xd.png

Uggg....I'm stalking crimson obsession! Please tell me what the BSA is...If the royal crimsons are EVEN the dragons with the BSA.

Okay, Crimson Obsession has just topped my scroll record for Clicks! xd.png

ETA: *does a quick check on Poison Orchid*

Edited by dragongrrl

No ones dragons have grown up yet.

Does anyone have a Soulpeace that was bred right at midnight, or do we have to wait a few more hours for one of those?

Does anyone have a Soulpeace that was bred right at midnight, or do we have to wait a few more hours for one of those?

Mine has one hour left

Two Crimsons grew, show no BSA, and neither wanted to produce an egg when bred. xd.png

My Soulpeace grows up in the morning, I'm for bed myself now.

Cheers!

C4.

We know that some were bred 40 minutes or so after the first drop.

*sigh* Sad face when I checked my Crimson adult. sad.gif