TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Honestly, if I were the spriter, I'd say that, just to keep people guessing. It's part of the fun.

You got old, man.  Now you have to grow up and get a job as an accountant counting stacks of dragon gold, and maybe on the weekends, if you aren't too tired, you can go down to the local watering hole.  Unfortunately, given the time period, it's likely to actually be a hole with water.

Does anyone remember (without me having to unlazy myself and look back through the thread) about how long into the release the first SP was bred?

*incoherent spluttering* Old?!

How about you get off my lawn!?

Old...old...old...old...old...old...

Next time we have a new release with a secret BSA, I'm going to force all the things!

Yay more possible BSA hints (and dragon info, of course!)

Seeing as Earthgirl supposedly knows nothing about the BSA, maybe Crimsons will have them after all.

Hehe, nope, sorry, there won't be any BSA spoiling ahead of time from me.

Not that I'd have anything to tell in that regard... *innocent face*

Hehe, nope, sorry, there won't be any BSA spoiling ahead of time from me.

Not that I'd have anything to tell in that regard... *innocent face*

Ok, changed my mind. Crimsons have the BSA :3

For the BSA, I think we just have to wait and see who has the better "innocent act." xd.png

It basically used the word "ass" to describe all the stages of dragons, several times. It was funny.

Egg: This egg is a dark ass color.

S1 Hatchie: This hatchling has a nice ass.

S2 Hatchie: This hatchling has a nice ass. And look.....etc.

Adult: This Royal Crimson dragon has a nice ass.

Close enough, anyway.

I was the brave knight who deleted the asses...

And for that we thank you, Sir. *bestows the Noble Order of Deletion*

^^

Edited by Imbecamiel

This sounds hilarious out of context. laugh.gif

I named my Crimsons:

MM Crimson Horror

MM Bleeding Heart

MM The Red Scare

and MM Scarlet Fever... I went with a theme.

The fifth Crimson will be different- his name will be MM Derk, which is a reference that reviewers who were online last night would get. tongue.gif

As for my Soulpeaces, I have one named MM Here Comes Tom. It's a MLP reference, inspired by his code and lineage. I don't know what I'll name my other Soulpeace.

What a worthless 'drop'...if that's what you want to call it anyway. dry.gif

My names are

Royally Crimson

Royal Wogpole (Based off code, probably no one knows this reference)

Royal Fibber(zULie)

Royal Nonsense (This is what happens when I can't think of a name)

Soul Peace and Glittersprinkles.

i dont touch the edit function on the wiki's; can't spell to save my life so its not even worth it laugh.gif

yeah the drop was funky this time again. managed to snag 2 some how, 1 i didn't even get the code screen for ...

Soulpeace

I've been reading it as Soulpiece

laugh.gif next thing you know, it's ONEPIECE! tongue.gif

As for naming, All Crimson will have Shinku as last name, and soul...I'll hunt down the vietnamese or japanese version adn start naming

I snagged the name Glitter-Ball for a Soulpeace. My Crimsons have most of their names taken from the Gentleman censorkip.gif***s books; Vencarlo, Capa Barsavi, Stragos, Merrain, Poison Orchid. Two are named for their color and a certain band, Queen Crimson and Court of the Crimson King, and finally one named for her code (2xpin), Chromosomes. I have another Soulpeace to name and hopefully more to come.

Edit: Didn't realize that would count as a "bad" word, haha. They come from The Lies of Locke Lamora and its sequel, Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch.

Edited by GhostMouse

Funny, so did I. I copy pasted the correct descriptions from TJ's dragons. Wasn't sure on the egg description though, just deleted the 'ass' out of it and it seemed correct.

Ah, I see someone corrected that and added 'crimson' to the egg description.

Edited by Dubious

Funny, so did I. I copy pasted the correct descriptions from TJ's dragons. Wasn't sure on the egg description though, just deleted the 'ass' out of it and it seemed correct.

Ah, I see someone corrected that and added 'crimson'

Hmm, in that case, not knowing where the glory rightly lies, we shall bestow the order and the thanks twice. *g*

(I appreciate the fix - wouldn't have the first idea how to edit the wiki myself!)

If only BSA dragons were released more often...

edited:

Ah, I see someone corrected that and added 'crimson' to the egg description.

Yeah, so you were that unregistered user? Yeah, I was Minecraft246.

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and added to the post above this one, please don't double post Edited by rubyshoes

Making an egg a Vampire could be seen as a cures, I guess. But that's the same issue as with the Zombies - who is going to want to undo the Vampires that they went to all the trouble to make?

I can tell you that. The people who find freshly bit vampires in the AP with a holly parent during the Christmas breeding season...

Bueatiful lineage royal blue X magi

Bad lineage royal crimson X white

laugh.giflaugh.gif just joking

I think it would be great if there was a royal magenta dragon you could get by breeding your royal blue and royal crimson together.

Quote this and give feedback! (If this gets popular, which I doubt, it's going into dragon requests)

I think it would be great if there was a royal magenta dragon you could get by breeding your royal blue and royal crimson together.

Quote this and give feedback! (If this gets popular, which I doubt, it's going into dragon requests)

We already discussed this, and Imbecambiel said she has taken notes wink.gif