TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

fail to get any soulpeace off AP I seen so far tongue.gif on the bright side, got a crimson last drop laugh.gif

You know, if the Soulpeace are hard to breed which might be a clue to its rarity, I'm guessing the RC have the BSA. Why would someone put a BSA on an already rare dragon. Just saying.

And if that's true, it could be to remove a day off hatchlings.

Of course, I could be overanalyzing it.

Honestly, I want a BSA where you can add a day to increase the trading time for dragons or even something that would prevent a gendered hatchling from growing up.

You know, if the Soulpeace are hard to breed which might be a clue to its rarity, I'm guessing the RC have the BSA. Why would someone put a BSA on an already rare dragon. Just saying.

And if that's true, it could be to remove a day off hatchlings.

Of course, I could be overanalyzing it.

Honestly, I want a BSA where you can add a day to increase the trading time for dragons or even something that would prevent a gendered hatchling from growing up.

I don't think they are actually that rare.

I got 6 RPs from around 10 tries, which is a normal breeding ratio. You have to consider that MANY people are trying for those hybrids, and I often have the feeling that breeding ratios are reduced during a release.

They wouldn't. The guidelines for the BSA section say that rares won't get them.

I don't think they are actually that rare.

I got 6 RPs from around 10 tries, which is a normal breeding ratio. You have to consider that MANY people are trying for those hybrids, and I often have the feeling that breeding ratios are reduced during a release.

They might be reduced for already released breeds during a new release, but this breed is actually part of this release. And normal ratios for an egg that's brand new isn't really normal given that new dragons usually drop and then produce at above average rates for a while.

So, in this case, normal might actually be low, comparatively speaking.

However, I think that it's way too soon for anyone to panic about it, because we've certainly gone down that road before (over and over and over xd.png) and the dragons have turned out to be common in the vast majority of those cases.

But we'll know soon enough, because once someone's RC grows, if they don't have the BSA, then the SPs won't be rare. Maybe uncommon, but not rare (and if it's a healing/sickness BSA, probably not even uncommon).

I'm more of a hunter then a breeder (I breed but rarely) so i been hunting the AP for soulpeace biggrin.gif .

Is everyone with the first batch of releases fast asleep? I thought that I least one would have grown up by now x)

Is everyone with the first batch of releases fast asleep? I thought that I least one would have grown up by now x)

I think you have another day to wait. Mine don't grow up for another 22 hours, even with incubate.

I got one Crimson gender, use my reds powers and now I'm totally scroll lock for a few days biggrin.gif

Won't grow until tomorrow night.

I hope the gifting topic opens soon, I'm about to stop hunting. With my luck and the lagging of my connection, missclicks is all I collect. :/

Edited by Singalana

Gotta say this about the soulpeace dragons: I really think this is the first of the dimophic dragons when I liked both the male and female sprites equally. So much so, I have no idea which gender to influence the egg.

I think you have another day to wait. Mine don't grow up for another 22 hours, even with incubate.

Won't grow until tomorrow night.

Whoops

I think I've stayed up too late and am losing it rolleyes.gifninja.gif

already planning which dragon should i breed with the royal crimson and soulpeace

i think royal crimson would look great with either magma or alt red neb or even spring

and soul peace with winter

fail to get any soulpeace off AP I seen so far tongue.gif on the bright side, got a crimson last drop laugh.gif

I bred a lot to the AP. I havnt seen ANY in the AP yet. =/

i think royal crimson would look great with either magma or alt red neb or even spring

I think I'm going to try Pebble.

I love the look of all of the adults.

I wish! Two of my RCs gendered, but they still have 5d 2h left, so I have another day to wait and see if they're the BSA dragon.

So at 12am was really the last drop?

They're a perm addition to the cave, ratios just need to settle in a bit more I think. Top of hour drops should still have some sifting in.

They're a perm addition to the cave, ratios just need to settle in a bit more I think. Top of hour drops should still have some sifting in.

Yeah I saw that. I wish I could just catch one at least but it seems even at 4am I can't, slow internet and all. Thankfully I was able to trade for one but I'd like a breeding pair. Scratch that!

Apparently I tried to pick up one twice because I just looked at my scroll and there it was. Woot!

Edited by KimberKitsune

Yeah I saw that. I wish I could just catch one at least but it seems even at 4am I can't, slow internet and all. Thankfully I was able to trade for one but I'd like a breeding pair. Scratch that!

Apparently I tried to pick up one twice because I just looked at my scroll and there it was. Woot!

Glad you got one!, hopefully they'll be easier to catch in the future for everyone. smile.gif