TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Misclicks are why TJ gave us vampires  *grins*

*fawns over her first hatched glitterball*  whoseacutewittlebabydragon ...  youseacutewittlebabydragon

man i can't wait to find one to freeze.  so adorible!!

Ok, so I just tried the BITE method - it became a Vampire and stayed on my Scroll! Jerk. Another 3 hours to wait.

ETA: I've named all the females with the title "Imperielle" and all the males "Imperial"

Edited by Ayelldee

ooo naming!!

for my crimsons i have

Roll Tide Roll

Ala Bama Cruise Ship

Bamas Loxgid

Bama is Drowsie

Bama Oaf

Ionic Bama

for my Glitters

2 Knephlas Glitterball

2 Healers Playful Glitterball

with the Crimsons, Bama is the naming scheme, and most are named after their codes. Roll Tide Toll is the Bama solgan, and i have epic plans for her.

with the Glitters, Glitterball is the naming scheme, i always put a # in the beginning to tell what gen it is and i also try to include the parents naming or a naming scheme from the lineage if i see one. Her name worked out very well imo smile.gif

I'm also curious about the new BSA. smile.gif Can't wait to find out what it does.

...you mean you don't know? Iiiiiiiinteresting! *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Just figured out the easy way to get more Whites and/or Daydreams - stalk the AP looking for 'crossbreeding fails'

Picked up a NIB White - and a highly inbred Daydream...Oh well, least I've another couple dragons under my belt.

Anyhow - can't wait for others to have them grow up so we can solve the BSA Mystery ~

Thank you TJ and the Spriter(s) for these little beauties

New BSA! Does anyone at least KNOW whitch of the 2 new dragons hold the BSA mystery?xd.png

...you mean you don't know? Iiiiiiiinteresting! *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Unless she is pulling our legs and trying to throw us off the trail.....lol.

I hope it can reverse freezing. When I first started, I froze some pretty nice things without thinking. There's a 2nd gen silver I especially want as an adult!

I completely feel you on that - CB Gold frozen hatchling dry.gif

But, according to the BSA section guidelines that's one we'll never get and my poor CB Gold will stay a frozen reminder of a time when Golds were catchable and I was dumb. xd.png

Things that will not happen in BSA's

Unfreezing

BSA's for rare dragons (Including Dinos)

Spontaneous egg creation (Like "finding" rares, not like summon, although that's not likely to happen again either)

Dragons mutating or morphing into a different dragon.

Taking dragons from the wilderness

...you mean you don't know?   Iiiiiiiinteresting!  *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Oh, I see it now - you guys are all sweet on the outside, but with an evil center! Which would totally be the most awesome M&M ever! It seems like everyone has a piece of the puzzle and I can't even get the box open. xd.png

Edited by skauble

Unless she is pulling our legs and trying to throw us off the trail.....lol.

I can see TJ doing somthing like that, OR, not. Maybe they came up with another helpful CB? :3 Splash, (magickarp joke.) Incubate (Nice, cuts off a hatching day to wait), earthqueake, (just as helpful hatching as of is risky might kill eggs), teliport (Trading/gifting), and trio summon (Because who DOESNT want the chance to get a legondary? (Over at least a YEAR trying I finaly got mine about last week.xd.png) Influence, (Helful if we want a certen gender) Fertalty, (Cant get that darn dragon to breed, FORCE EM!XD)

So whats exciting, a joke, risky or helpful that they might of come up with? :3

Edited by AveryCF

I can see TJ doing somthing like that, OR, not. Maybe they came up with another helpful CB? :3 Splash, (magickarp joke.) Incubate (Nice, cuts off a hatching day to wait), earthqueake, (just as helpful hatching as of is risky might kill eggs), teliport (Trading/gifting), and trio summon (Because who DOESNT want the chance to get a legondary? (Over at least a YEAR trying I finaly got mine about last week.xd.png)

If it's a joke then I'm going to make myself scarce around here until the yelling and throwing of things dies down. xd.png

I think that an interesting BSA would be the ability to take some vitality from one egg/hatchling and give it to another. That way you could take like 24 hours off of one, by adding 24 hours to another. That way we don't just keep making dragons take less and less and less time to grow up (which is tempting but I don't know if it's great for the game), but you could still get one to grow early to unlock you, or slow down the growth of one that you're trying to trade.

I can see TJ doing somthing like that, OR, not. Maybe they came up with another helpful CB? :3 Splash, (magickarp joke.) Incubate (Nice, cuts off a hatching day to wait), earthqueake, (just as helpful hatching as of is risky might kill eggs), teliport (Trading/gifting), and trio summon (Because who DOESNT want the chance to get a legondary? (Over at least a YEAR trying I finaly got mine about last week.xd.png) Influence, (Helful if we want a certen gender) Fertalty, (Cant get that darn dragon to breed, FORCE EM!XD)

My guess is helpful - possibly the much wanted 'heal' BSA or something to that extent (I for one, would love it if the BSA was one that could add time to an egg [Would come in handy when waiting for a cool down on influence]

I wish i had tried to force a few of these guys. I thought about it, but decided it would be a super bad idea.

I decided it would be a bad idea to try and force replaceable eggs. What has happened to me? I forced my Yulebucks! I forced my Heartseekers! I forced one of my '09 Valentines! (hint: they were all CBs.)

Edited by Draco Knight

I wish i had tried to force a few of these guys. I thought about it, but decided it would be a super bad idea.

I decided it would be a bad idea to try and force replaceable eggs. What has happened to me? I forced my Yulebucks! I forced my Heartseekers! I forced one of my '09 Valentines! (hint: they were all CBs.)

You got old, man. Now you have to grow up and get a job as an accountant counting stacks of dragon gold, and maybe on the weekends, if you aren't too tired, you can go down to the local watering hole. Unfortunately, given the time period, it's likely to actually be a hole with water.

Does anyone remember (without me having to unlazy myself and look back through the thread) about how long into the release the first SP was bred?

I like seeing what everybody is naming their babies! So far, I have:

Crimson Delight - from my first egg!

Crimson Obsession rolleyes.gif

Ruby Obsession

Royal Obsession - Yes, I am seriously obsessed with these babies!

Crimson Yawn - and his code is EwAwN - briefly went with Crimson Ewan xd.png

Scarlet Obsession

Crimson Cami - because she came in a trade from Imbecamiel! wub.gif

Crimson Jekan smile.gif

and I finally managed to get another trade Crimson, (thank you, kind trader!) bringing me up to 9 of the beautiful babies. <3

There is a story rolling around my brain, and I hope to whittle it down for the ninth dragon's description, but we'll see where it goes. biggrin.gif

ETA: @ Skauble - I think it was about an hour and ten or so minutes into the drop! smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

You got old, man.  Now you have to grow up and get a job as an accountant counting stacks of dragon gold, and maybe on the weekends, if you aren't too tired, you can go down to the local watering hole.  Unfortunately, given the time period, it's likely to actually be a hole with water.

Does anyone remember (without me having to unlazy myself and look back through the thread) about how long into the release the first SP was bred?

90% sure it was within the first couple of hours. So the wait for the first of them shouldn't be much longer than for the first RCs to grow up.

(Mine first RCs will grow up in under 11 hours now!)

ETA - dragongrrl - <3 aww, a baby named after me! Makes me feel like a proud grandma or something. ;D

Edited by Imbecamiel

My earliest Soulpeace will grow up in 18 hours....gotta be some earlier tho.

Checked on some earlier posts.....

CommanderWymsy has a SP that will grow up in 13 hours....

Edited by Riverwillows

iirc the first Glitterball popped up around 1 hour into the new release. the one i bred (and was APed due to being locked) has 6Ds & 4Hrs before it matures.

Edited by Red2111

Just grabbed two more RC's that I plan to swap for SP's once they're all cooled. I DID manage to find a CB DayDream in the AP too!

My Soulpeace is at 4D 12H and I bred fairly close to when it was figured out. So somewhere around there should be the first one.

ETA - dragongrrl - <3 aww, a baby named after me! Makes me feel like a proud grandma or something. ;D

You are kind of a fairy godmother to all the Crimsons, aren't you? <3

One thing I would like to know is whether we will get any more story about the Royal Crimsons, and the Soulpeace dragons, too. I'd love all the background I can find on my dragons. smile.gif

My traded Royal Crimson is at 4 days, 11 hours now and self bred Glitterball from my Oldest sonis at 4 days, 14 hours now. he is counting the hours much more than I do wink.gif

You are kind of a fairy godmother to all the Crimsons, aren't you? <3

One thing I would like to know is whether we will get any more story about the Royal Crimsons, and the Soulpeace dragons, too. I'd love all the background I can find on my dragons. smile.gif

I'm actually currently in the process of typing up more of the details about the RCs behavior and such. ^^

Okay, I unlazied myseld and checked. lol The post alerting us that the SP came from DD/W was made here at about 40 minutes after the release began. So, if incubate was used and hatching and growing all went right on schedule, we could possibly have one about 40 minutes after midnight Dragon Cave time tonight.

Dragons mutating or morphing into a different dragon.

I'm taking this as another reason they won't be able to 'cure' Zombies and Vampires. Because even though the Vampire 'bite' mutates eggs into Vampires (sometimes) it doesn't work on adults... so I very much doubt this BSA will either.

Oooh, names... I'm waiting on something to name my Crimsons, so they're unnamed for now, but my Soulpeaces are named Sparkly Soul and Glitterbomb (Element of a before both of those, though. xd.png)

Edited by silver_chan

I'm actually currently in the process of typing up more of the details about the RCs behavior and such. ^^

Yay more possible BSA hints (and dragon info, of course!)

Seeing as Earthgirl supposedly knows nothing about the BSA, maybe Crimsons will have them after all.

gah, I somehow click on a mint without knowing it, then miss the glow egg cuz of it dry.gif