TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

The last drop was... kind of weird, delayed a minute or two. Got one Crimson anyway, just 2-3 more and I switch to collecting glitterballs Soulpeaces.

LOL~ Everyone is saying their Crimsons gendered fast - mine are still 'unknown'

My Soulpeace is the one who gendered fast (Sometime between 5 days 12 hours to now (5 days 3 hours)

I got my first crimson red hatching biggrin.gif now to go and hunt around for a few more eggs hehe

I saw just one Crimson Royal in this last drop...

Anyone know which dragon has the new BSA and what the BSA is yet?

Not until they grow up - we're all in suspenders, although what I'll continue to call Glitters because I can't recall their names at nearly 6 AM have a description that would tend to indicate that they have it.

Anyone know which dragon has the new BSA and what the BSA is yet?

Well, the soulpeace description says they're known for curing curses. What's a "curse?" Freezing? Being turned into a vampire? LOL

I bred a lot to the AP. I havnt seen ANY in the AP yet. =/

I also sent about 15 Soulpeaces to the AP and even managed to get one back from there too smile.gif

I have seen about 25 there yesterday and only 1 today, and managed to get even a Crimson Egg in the AP for my wife, which was still lacking one. In the Cave, I still didn't get a single Crimson egg, but at least I was able to trade 2 form a very nice person biggrin.gif

What's the BSA?

No one knows yet, we don't even know which dragon has it, although its 99% probably going to be the Soulpeace.

Well, the soulpeace description says they're known for curing curses. What's a "curse?" Freezing? Being turned into a vampire? LOL

I'd love for it to regress dragons back from adulthood. So many I've missed freezing for various reason. I don't need a lot of adults for most breeds.

Maybe a Heal BSA to cure sickness? Wasnt there a post somewhere that there might be a future BSA for white? Maybe they put it in Soulpeace instead?

*the soulpeace is now officially my fave!!!*

Edited by Mysticangel

Considering Soulpeace breeding varies by person to person, I don't think it means that they are rare. Yes, there are some who have been having trouble, but others have been breeding them like crazy. I know that the two I have were easily obtained, I bred two pairs and got two soulpeace eggs.

As for the description stating they are rare, I am sure they are, in the wild that is. Hybrids like this would be rare in the wild, but as we humans are directing the breeding they would be a lot more common in a human controlled population.

As far as the Soulpeace and BSAs go, if they have them then it's most likely something to do with the "being able to cure curses" line. The thing is that there doesn't seem to be that many curses in the game.

Zombifying - That could count, but that's a pretty pointless BSA considering people wait all year to be able to create them. How many people really want to undo that?

BSAs - I can see why people would want a BSA that removes BSAs (in case you influenced wrong or you incubated and then needed that day back for trading purposes, etc.), but BSAs aren't curses. They're actions that certain dragons do at our command.

Unfreezing - Unless something major has changed, we're not getting an unfreeze BSA. It still says so in the guidelines for the BSA section. Besides, that's not a curse either. It's magic, but I don't think that it's ever been implied that it's harmful, negative magic.

Making an egg a Vampire could be seen as a cures, I guess. But that's the same issue as with the Zombies - who is going to want to undo the Vampires that they went to all the trouble to make?

That's why I still think that it's possible that this is a general over-view protection. Because, in a way, things like viewbombing are a way to harm someone's dragons - and an in-game spin could call that a curse. Idk.

What would not surprise me at all is if TJ told us to try to figure out which had the BSA, knowing that it would seem, given the text, that the Soulpeace was the obvious choice, only to have it be the RCs. Then we'd spend all this time thinking up possible BSAs for the wrong dragon. xd.png

I have to admit that I wouldn't mind if it's the RCs that have the BSA and the Soulpeaces turn out to be somewhat rare. I've thought that we needed a new rare for a while, and a breedable one would be an interesting dynamic.

is it me or are the crimson hatchlings that are gendered look a bit longer? stretchy in a sense

I've given up on speculating about the BSA....for now anyways...by the end of the day, we should know anyways, right?

I've given up on speculating about the BSA....for now anyways...by the end of the day, we should know anyways, right?

Well, at least we'll know if the Royal Crimson has it (and what it is if so). I think it's a little longer until the first Peacekeepers (or whatever) grow up...

None have grown up just yet. I think some are supposed to later on today.

One of my mom's Crimsons will grow up in 20 hours. But I'm sure there will be others before then.