TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Mine'll grow up in 19 hours because I couldn't be bothered to set my alarm for 5am in the morning... tongue.gif

I didn't have any trouble breeding Soulpeaces. I only had one fail and one refusal out of Nine Breedings.

Still don't have any Royal Crimsons, though. D:

I hope the BSA is to make hatchlings grow faster; that'd be pretty useful. Curing sickness/soft shell would be too.

Have two misclicks to wait on now. And there's absolutely no use in trying to grab the WHites and DayDreams on the AP now, they're no longer CB's, and the ones I HAVE grabbed have been absolute DOGS lineage-wise. I HAVE seen a few (very few) SP's on the AP, have missed them all. Guess I'll just have to be content with the lovely little 2gen PB Silver I snagged.

And there's absolutely no use in trying to grab the WHites and DayDreams on the AP now, they're no longer CB's, and the ones I HAVE grabbed have been absolute DOGS lineage-wise.

I wouldn't say that. I just snatched up a CB White with 4 Days, 6 Hours from the AP. They're still in there, it's just a gamble when you click on one.

i have one Crimson that will grow up in 14 hrs, but i'llbe asleep then laugh.gif

in other news, my first Glitterbaby is about to hatch. definatly gonna be AP hunting for a messy inbred glitter to freeze. i dont freeze many hatchlings, only the sprites i adore and this is one of them.

Oh my God, the adult dragons are so beautiful!! wub.gif

I'm so curious about the BSA (well I'm not alone haha) and I still think the Crimson dragon has the BSA biggrin.gif (I couldn't see their descriptions though, as they might give us a 'hint')

I'm still waiting on a trade for my 9th Crimson, but I tried the Cave again, and am now waiting for the CD to end so I can abandon the Flare and the Ember I picked up. When I went through the accumulated tabs there were several overburdened messages that followed the pygmy, and the first two were Crimsons! ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

mutzarutzercrudle pygmy! dry.gif

Misclicks are why TJ gave us vampires *grins*

*fawns over her first hatched glitterball* whoseacutewittlebabydragon ... youseacutewittlebabydragon

man i can't wait to find one to freeze. so adorible!!

Edited by Red2111

oh my lanta, has anyone checked out the description for the Crimsons on the Wiki  o.0  xd.png

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_B...d#April_Release

i had to go check TJ's to make sure that wasn't legit.  funny but made me do a doublt take

Aw, someone changed it before I could see. Sounds funny, though. x'D

Too bad no info yet on who has the BSA. Only a few more hours before we all should know, right? I'm curious to see what exactly the BSA does.

Although "Folklore speaks of them as being able to cure curses" sounds a lot like a Sickness Cure BSA to me.

Edited by MysticTiger

I hope it can reverse freezing. When I first started, I froze some pretty nice things without thinking. There's a 2nd gen silver I especially want as an adult!

oh my lanta, has anyone checked out the description for the Crimsons on the Wiki o.0 xd.png

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_B...d#April_Release

i had to go check TJ's to make sure that wasn't legit. funny but made me do a doublt take

Evil troll!!!

And, about Vamps, I have successfully vamped 5 so far in pursuit of the Crimsons, but you can't bite Pygmy eggs! grrrrrr!

I hope it can reverse freezing. When I first started, I froze some pretty nice things without thinking. There's a 2nd gen silver I especially want as an adult!

I never thought of that. That would actually be a really neat BSA. And it would also work with the 'Curse' line.

I'd like to note that it's actually really neat that the Soulpeace are WhitexDaydream because I have a breeding pair that I breed every week and release to the AP. Their babies suddenly have gotten more in demand then normal! xd.png

Edited by MysticTiger

*cough* Someone made an ass of themselves....? rolleyes.gif

Did someone change it already? What was on there?

If only! *sigh* That would be one BSA I would love above all others.

Did someone change it already? What was on there?

It basically used the word "ass" to describe all the stages of dragons, several times. It was funny.

Egg: This egg is a dark ass color.

S1 Hatchie: This hatchling has a nice ass.

S2 Hatchie: This hatchling has a nice ass. And look.....etc.

Adult: This Royal Crimson dragon has a nice ass.

Close enough, anyway.

Edited by Riverwillows

So close only 10 more hours till I have adults! *pokes hatchies with a stick* Hurry Up! hehehe biggrin.gif

gah seen so many soulpeace floating in AP a few moments ago, course, i got none of them tongue.gif

Anyone interested in a Crimson egg I just snagged from the AP?

Egg has already been requested.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

What have you all named your New Eggies?

Mine are:

Red -

Lord Lazybutt

Lord Naptime

Lady Indolence

Lady Repose

Blue -

Squire Serenity

Squire Placidity

Miss Peaceful Soul

Miss Tranquill Soul

Edited by Riverwillows