TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I just got on and saw the Adult Dragons. I love the Royal Crimson <3.

Can not wait till all mine hatch and grow up too cause I am scroll lock and can not get any more crimsons. DX

Maybe I should freeze some of them ?

Designers did a fantastic job~

THEY GREW UP! Oooooooooooooooh their so beautiful!

THEY GREW UP! Oooooooooooooooh their so beautiful!

Yours grew up ? Do tell what is the BSA!!!

No, I dont have any, i meant the ones on this post. xd.png

Edit:

I LOVE the male pose and looks for the Soulpeace Dragons. biggrin.gif Hope I can get a CB so I can add it to my 'favorite dragon linage' I love so much and making with all my fave dragons and gender 'poses' in them.xd.png

Edited by AveryCF

They can't have grown up yet. I grabbed mine at midnight, minutes after they were released. I then incubated them. Mine still have 5 days 7 hours to go before growing up completely, and they are among the oldest of the Crimsons, and are growing up a day faster than usual because of the Incubate.

It took people a few hours to figure out the right combo to get the Soulpeace dragons, so the oldest of those won't grow up until sometime after 5 days 7 hours. So if they are the ones with the BSA, we won't know for a while yet.

TJ is the only one who can possibly have grown dragons from the new release yet, and he's not telling.

Edited by GhostMouse

No, he's talking about TJ's grew up. He doesn't have any adult new ones on his scroll.

There is a possibility for grown-ups, if someone forced the eggs and they hatched in the same day as TJ's. tongue.gif

ope I can get a CB so I can add it to my 'favorite dragon linage' I love so much and making with all my fave dragons and gender 'poses' in them.

Good luck at the next raffle then. wink.gif These are bred-only.

They can't have grown up yet. I grabbed mine at midnight, minutes after they were released. I then incubated them. Mine still have 5 days 7 hours to go before growing up completely, and they are among the oldest of the Crimsons, and are growing up a day faster than usual because of the Incubate.

It took people a few hours to figure out the right combo to get the Soulpeace dragons, so the oldest of those won't grow up until sometime after 5 days 7 hours. So if they are the ones with the BSA, we won't know for a while yet.

TJ is the only one who can possibly have grown dragons from the new release yet, and he's not telling.

Someone could have forced one early, I guess? It's been known to happen. But I agree, unlikely bordering on impossible.

Check your inbox. wink.gif

and so I am on topic...

I cannot believe how beautiful the Soulpeace dragon is. It took my breath away. The Royal Crimson's are amazing!

This was a fantastic release.

Thank you!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They are very beautiful dragons. Red is my favorite color s oI love the new reds. Now if I can just get more of them.... smile.gif

Be nice if they were distributed in all biomes, then once the release ends then they can be only Volcano. I thought the Royal Crimson was the Greater Red that I seen on the CP or that Crimson dragon.

I might as well prepare for where to place it when I do get one, the volcano just doesn't seem fitting, I image them being close to the normal Reds

Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe I have a new favorite hybrid... although I will never be able to take that name seriously. X'D

Nobody knows yet since no one else's dragons have grown up but TJ's.

Thanks, i really hope its the Crimson one. It's the only one i could getXD

Thanks, i really hope its the Crimson one. It's the only one i could getXD

xd.png All but one of my soulpeace dragons were through transfer! Two were traded for crimsons I'd managed to catch!

dry.gif Most of my daydreams and whites were really naughty and didn't wanna give me babies.

ya know. if i had that Hatchie incubation BSA my Crimson Tides would grow up in 7 hours wink.giflaugh.gif

goign to use the following naming schemes for the two new breeds

Bama - Royal Crimsons

Glitterball - Soulpeace

edit - i need a Purple/Yellow colored Dragon now to do a Bama / LSU checker :tongue:

Edited by Red2111

ya know. if i had that Hatchie incubation BSA my Crimson Tides would grow up in 7 hours wink.giflaugh.gif

goign to use the following naming schemes for the two new breeds

Bama - Royal Crimsons

Glitterball - Soulpeace

edit - i need a Purple/Yellow colored Dragon now to do a Bama / LSU checker :tongue:

Use purples!

drake thats brilliant!! *grins* the purples will certaintly do until a dragon with deeper purple and brighter yellows come along.

would be a real laugh if my bama's and purples refused eachother laugh.gif especially the Crimson i've named Roll Tide Roll

*giggles* i'll have to get a Turp/Crimson project goign now for USM and Bama

man i can't wait to breed her with War Eagle

or to Tiger Bait

edit - hmmm . sunsets for Ole Miss maybe *taps chin*

Edited by Red2111

Lol, people have been abandoning crimsons to the AP as well... just stole an incuhatchable crimson from AP. xd.png

Lol, people have been abandoning crimsons to the AP as well... just stole an incuhatchable crimson from AP. xd.png

I scooped one up just now too. smile.gif Just need 4 more...

I've been finding Soulpeace eggs in the AP as well, unfortunately the last two I caught were inbred sad.gif. Oh well, I intended to freeze one of each stage at some point....