TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I really hope the whites and daydreams don't become hard to get now.

The art for this release is simply stellar. The RCs looks so regal, proud and haughty. The Soulpeace (though I think I shall continue to gall them Gitterballs) are now definitely on my list of favourite dragons. So graceful!

Amazing work!

So I'm guessing glitterball/soulpeace are the BSA, has anyone found out exactly what they 'cure'?

The Soulpeaces are nice, but I'm not crazy about the colours. LOVING the Royal Crimsons with every fibre of my being though!

omg i love the soulpeace dragons =O and the royal crimsons arent that bad either =D in fact they are perfect for a project im just starting xd.png

So I'm guessing glitterball/soulpeace are the BSA, has anyone found out exactly what they 'cure'?

The Economy?? lol...just kidding.

We don't even know if it is any kind of cure at all, if they are the ones with the BSA.

Grow up, you hatchies!!!!

Yay new release! And this is the SECOND time I've been late to discover them sad.gif hopefully I can catch one!

LOVING the Royal Crimsons with every fibre of my being though!

That about says it for me, too! wub.gif

Must be the soulpeace dragons who have the BSA. I mean, soulpeace? Curing curses? Sounds a lot like purging/releasing a zombie, doesn't it?

sooth the Hatchie and keep them content maybe? Or Crimson can lure them with thier beauty tongue.gif

i dunno, i think that if were going on the "cure" angle having a BSA nullifier makes more sense and would be more useful than a Zombie purger.

i wonder if this BSA will also work on eggs in teleport? like being able to shield or cure sickness without having to re-do the teleport. i do wish our scrolls would inform us of sickness when an egg/hatchie is in the teleport though unsure.gif

edit - really happy to have another non-holiday Red dragon though wub.gif

the soul peaces are just lovely. man i wish they were CB, they'd go steller with the Shimmers and Winter Magis.

Edited by Red2111

I also suspect it has to do with zombies, it's them who are victims of curses. Oooor.... may it be unfreezing?

Because zombies are permanent, and sometimes you just want to get rid of that one long-lineaged inbred zombie that you just don't feel like having on your scroll anymore.

Soulpeaces are said to cure curses, not just any old thing that pops up.

Besides, there's been a BSA thread suggestion to purge zombies for a while. It would make sense for TJ to implement it.

Edit: but oh god if it really is rare and it has a BSA I would be sad.

Edited by Shadowdrake

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=YOtth wub.gif

Would adore seeing this pop up on the Thuwed list...

You're right, that's a beautiful combo! I really hope TJ does create some new Thuwed pairs with these beauties.

Man, I really love these. I've got such mixed feelings with the soulepeaces though, because I'm not really a fan of hybrids since you can't have CBs. Maybe if I ever win an HM prize I can get a CB... tongue.gif *dreamy eyes*

Can't wait to see which has the BSA!

Dang, the new dragons are AWESOME ohmy.gif I want to hoard both, haha. Hopefully we'll see some Royal Blue and Royal Crimson pairings soon xd.png

Soulpeace? That's kinda a weird name, but whatever, I like it, and the sprites are perfect.