TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ah-haha! I was looking at some second stage Soulpeace hatchlings and they look like they are wearing little purple booties! Especially the male. So cute! I don't usually freeze hatchlings, but I might have to in this case because of how cute they are.

I'm considering freezing at least one or two young Soulpeaces too x)

I typically only freeze inbred/hugely lineaged dragons, but the Soulpeaces are just too cute wub.gif

caught a crimson.

i don't really like either one, though.

they're getting much bulkier and the spriters seem to be focusing more on the design rather than the actual dragon, which is always a 'no' from me.

but i like the egg of the lighter one.

Please DO NOT remind me. sad.gif

Yes, they are maddeningly hard to breed for some (like myself) and easy breezy for others.

One refusal, 2 white eggs for me. Sent whites to abandoned, and later traded for the soul-Glitterball(whtever)

ended up picking up some lower timed whites and daydreams, which hatched today.

they're getting much bulkier

ha ha I love big, bulky dragons. Fat dragons, too. <3 In fact, I'd love for the Chubby(one of my personal favs)to be released. **snuggles all big, beefy dragons** I'll take a nice meaty dragon over a scrawny one any day. lol

caught a crimson.

i don't really like either one, though.

they're getting much bulkier and the spriters seem to be focusing more on the design rather than the actual dragon, which is always a 'no' from me.

but i like the egg of the lighter one.

As a fan of slender dragons, I must say; the Crimson's a bit muscular, but I think the sprite is gorgeous. They aren't nearly as beefy as the Reds, anyway. And the Soulpeace dragons aren't the least bit bulky.

I'm not seeing a trend towards bulky, either. Last time we had the Speckle-Throats, which are rather slim, and before that the Arsani (V-Day) dragons, which are the very definition of slender.

I'm very curious to know what you mean by, "the spriters seem to be focusing more on the design rather than the actual dragon." I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. How does the design of the dragon differ from the actual dragon?

I missed everyone, even with my Toshiba, I passed up a CB black...But i'm glad somebody took a hellfire wyvern instead, it made things easier, but still.

The Soulpeace dragons are nice, but I like the Royal Crimsons a little more. They remind me of Smaug, and I like my traditional-looking European-type dragons. laugh.gif

Does anyone know what the BSA is?

Edited by Watari

Anyone else having a lot of refusals from their daydream/white pairs? Guh. I'd really like more SoulPeaces, but it's just not happening.  dry.gif  LOL must get more daydreams.

Lol, I started my attempts at Breeding Soulpeace eggs with 3 back-to-back Refusals, as MANY others reported, while I believe arlymaye had 5, right off the hop, too, if I recall correctly.

Just wanted to mention: the ratios of U Views to regular Views have pretty much sucked for some time, as fewer people have been putting back in to the fansites just as the numbers of dragons have increased.

So pretty much the same group of people tend to have Viewers running where possible (mea culpa - should have one running now and forgot to grab one when I'd finished giving some Views and doing a bit of cleaning at DDF, which was slow enough loading without having a 2nd fansite running, lol) and we still get Views, but only the one U view from each person...

Right now with so many people popping in and out, we're getting a better rate of U Views and on the newer/less often seen dragons, even some useful levels of Clicks, so that at least the dragons with better numbers are starting to gender earlier, as they used to, and be more likely to grow up on time, rather than being ERed.

But if we'd all try to give back even just a few minute of Views or a few Clicks to each fansite we use, we'd all have faster-developing dragons.

Lol, nag over! xd.png

My friend thinks the ungendered Crimsons look sad, with a tear running down it's cheek. sad.gif

And since she said that, I can't UN-see that lonesome tear. laugh.gif

The Soulpeace dragons are nice, but I like the Royal Crimsons a little more. They remind me of Smaug, and I like my traditional-looking European-type dragons. laugh.gif

Does anyone know what the BSA is?

I LOVE the crimsons because of the smaug look.

<3

They look like how I imagine an actual dragon would look like.

*looks at all their CB white and daydream hatchies along with their second gen soulpeaces that were all grabbed out of the AP*

Eeep.

Sorry, when it comes to the AP, all's fair in love and DragonCave.

Lol, I started my attempts at Breeding Soulpeace eggs with 3 back-to-back Refusals, as MANY others reported, while I believe arlymaye had 5, right off the hop, too, if I recall correctly.

Just wanted to mention: the ratios of U Views to regular Views have pretty much sucked for some time, as fewer people have been putting back in to the fansites just as the numbers of dragons have increased.

So pretty much the same group of people tend to have Viewers running where possible (mea culpa - should have one running now and forgot to grab one when I'd finished giving some Views and doing a bit of cleaning at DDF, which was slow enough loading without having a 2nd fansite running, lol) and we still get Views, but only the one U view from each person...

Right now with so many people popping in and out, we're getting a better rate of U Views and on the newer/less often seen dragons, even some useful levels of Clicks, so that at least the dragons with better numbers are starting to gender earlier, as they used to, and be more likely to grow up on time, rather than being ERed.

But if we'd all try to give back even just a few minute of Views or a few Clicks to each fansite we use, we'd all have faster-developing dragons.

Lol, nag over! xd.png

I have an idea. Why don't you start a thread in Site Discussions calling users to view fansites or things like that?

I have EATW viewer on now, and I often view Silvi's and AoND too. Whenever I see you posting I click Jaemeia's and remove the hatchies to prevent them from getting sick. wink.gif

To stay on topic, I bred 3 WhitexDaydream when the eggs were released, and got 1 nothing and 2 hybrids... blink.gif

Bad breeding--->I swear it's scroll related. Six pairs, one hybrid egg. Kinda like all my metals who won't breed metals. dry.gif

I still haven't managed to catch a crimson. (Not for lack of trying. rolleyes.gif) I have two Soulpeaces and another WhitexDaydream pair that gave me a Daydream egg. Only one refusal so far.

I really like both the adult sprites but I think I like the Soulpeaces just a little bit more.

I still haven't managed to catch a crimson. (Not for lack of trying. rolleyes.gif) I have two Soulpeaces and another WhitexDaydream pair that gave me a Daydream egg. Only one refusal so far.

I really like both the adult sprites but I think I like the Soulpeaces just a little bit more.

Haven't tried breeding yet, I am more focused on catching the new reds (no success so far).

I like the soulpeace more too (plus I always like it more when there are two adult sprites) but I have been waiting for another red dragon for ages and now I can't catch one *sniff*

seems like soulpeace are hard to breed

got 2 nothings and one reject

I gifted 3 to people who couldn't breed one and bred 3 to the AP all gen 2^^

Good thing my scroll goal is 10 CB of each breed, I got several tries for any Hybrid ^^

So they did breed well for me smile.gif

Edited by Nalyua

So has anyones babies grown up yet to see what the new BSA is? biggrin.gif

Love both of the adults! I've caught quite a few crimsons, although I traded most of them away. Still haven't had any luck with the soulpeace's, though - picky little things. Can't wait to see what the new BSA does uvu

I love the Royal Crimsons! I hope they turn out to be common so I can horde them next to my Pillows! wub.gif