TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Great looking Dragons... I can't wait ntil mine are grown as well... But then I have to, don't I... lol rolleyes.gif

The gems doesn't do much in that game but maybe over here, they do carry the BSA. Hehehe .... can't wait to see what kind of curses can be lifted off, although I do think that a dragon needs to be cursed first. tongue.gif

Incubate/Influenced - don't really think these are curses.

Vamping - most likely a curse

Zombifying - definitely a curse since it's creation was done by magic

Death from earthquake - natural disaster so it has nothing to do with curses either?

'Curse' can also read as 'a spell I didn't want to happen to me.' Imo, anyway. I could be wrong... besides, it would be dead useful to be able to remove incubates and influences that I messed up on... Zombies and Vampires not so much, because I made them that way for a reason. And anyway, Vampire bites aren't so much of a curse as they are a natural ability of that type of dragon.

Edited by silver_chan

It's so strange cruising the caves for a white dragon egg. Now I'll have 2 pairs of whites and 2 pairs of daydreams to try and breed soulpeaces from.

I believe that the BSA will be "healing", which, irc, has to do with heaing the sickness that comes from too many views or clicks, etc. And from the descriptions, I believe that it will be the Soulpeace Dragon...

edit:

spelling

Edited by Husky51

Spriter(s) you have made such beautiful dragons and I can't decide what ones I like more, the Crimsons or the Soulpeace. Thank you TJ and spriter(s) for another great release, now I just need to get some Soulpeace ones, my first two attempts ended in a refusal and a white egg so as soon as these next two daydreams grow up I can try it again. Thank you to all those involved in this release again!!

So...when are all the user owned Crimsons/glitterballs growing up? Must. Know. BSA. <3

Crimson Dragons are amazing!!! I want tons of them^^ They remember me of red velvet cake ;D

...mmm cake.

Also, we now need a royal blue x royal crimson leading to possibly a royal purple. /nodnod. It's science.

Hmmmmm... *takes notes* ;D

ETA: Also, rich, deep purple is one of my current color obsessions. And totally appropriate, because yes, it was the color of royalty in old times.

Edited by Imbecamiel

ETA: Also, rich, deep purple is one of my current color obsessions. And totally appropriate, because yes, it was the color of royalty in old times.

*squees quietly with excitement and slinks off*

Just seen the Glitterb... Soulpeaces and they're simply lovely, I'm glad to have gathered many Whites and Daydreams, because I'm totally starting a PB lineage with these pretties! <3

Along with the Royal Crimsons being as awesome as they can be, this release has been a raging success! A big thank you to everyone involved! biggrin.gif

Because the only way to get that deep, rich purple was using really expensive dye made from shellfish. Apparently the dye could sell for its weight in silver and was highly prized because it didn't fade, becoming brighter with age.

Steps down now - really really nice dragons this time and I'd love to see a Royal Purple too!

These adults are stunning!!! wub.gif I will be needing an army of the peace those have just earned my 2nd fave dragon spot! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you spriters and TJ!

Oh yay, cool!

I can imagine Royal Lineages.

It would also be cool if the two Royal's combined into a "Grand". Grand Purples?

Oh yay, cool!

I can imagine Royal Lineages.

It would also be cool if the two Royal's combined into a "Grand". Grand Purples?

Or... "Emperor Purples"?

Both of these new dragons are beautiful. I am glad to see a new red colored dragon in the cave.

Now you all have me thinking of "Royal Yellow", which would just be rather silly.

Could be "Royal Gold", though. Ooh! "Royal Saffron"!

Now you all have me thinking of "Royal Yellow", which would just be rather silly.

Could be "Royal Gold", though. Ooh! "Royal Saffron"!

Omg that would be amazing! Royal Emerald would be lovely too... very Oz, maybe xd.png

I can't think of an orange that doesn't sound silly, though. Royal... Tangerine? lol.

Omg that would be amazing! Royal Emerald would be lovely too... very Oz, maybe xd.png

I can't think of an orange that doesn't sound silly, though. Royal... Tangerine? lol.

Royal Mandarin.

At least it's a language/ethnic group too.

royal amber would probably work :v

I'm so happy with this release, a great birthday present indeed. biggrin.gif I've managed to get 9 Royal Crimsons in total - 5 hatchlings and 4 eggs. I might attempt to get one more, though I usually get 8 for 4 females and 4 males...might gift the 9th.

Oooooh, yes Royal Amber please. That sounds so regal! Mandarin would also work only that makes me think of Iron Man ffffffff