TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

curious, is the soulpeace done by the same designer/artist of the royal blues? Very similar "head pieces"

Man, I'm so sad I missed the release of these and now have none. They are both really lovely and more hybrids are always good!

The Soulpeaces are so lovely, I cannot wait to breed some of these. Royal Crimsons are really nice too and I wish I had some. Well done to the three spriters.

Nobody has gifted me yet...*sigh* I hope they'll be a uncommon release since I might as well wait since I got a ton of other things on my plate

Er...well, with that attitude, I'm not surprised. blink.gif

curious, is the soulpeace done by the same designer/artist of the royal blues? Very similar "head pieces"

Nope. Completely separate design processes. In fact, I'm not even sure that either of us saw the other dragon until after it was completed. ^^

Nope. tongue.gif

Royal Blues: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Blue_Dragon

Soulpeaces: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Soulpeace_Dragon

but the Royal Blues were done by the same artist who did the Crimsons: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Crimson_Dragon

I still haven't gotten a crimson sad.gif I saw a few in the volcano this morning but it was literally just after I woke up and went to my computer so of course my reflexes were wayyyy too slow. and then I went back to bed.

I had a soulpeace gifted to me earlier, though wub.gif

Since there are already adult dragons, doesn't someone know which dragon has the BSA and what it is?

edit;; anddd just saw a crimson released and missed it. go me.

Edited by lluvia

The gems doesn't do much in that game but maybe over here, they do carry the BSA. Hehehe .... can't wait to see what kind of curses can be lifted off, although I do think that a dragon needs to be cursed first. tongue.gif

Incubate/Influenced - don't really think these are curses.

Vamping - most likely a curse

Zombifying - definitely a curse since it's creation was done by magic

Death from earthquake - natural disaster so it has nothing to do with curses either?

View bombing is a curse

or do I have that backwards...

Both new dragons are really great, I love the Royal Crimson... wub.gif

Thanks to TJ and the spriters, awesome job! smile.gif

No, I mean. Why do people want a CB DD and white instead of just get lineaged ones from their own dragons? I can understand it since my two adults are both males so I needed a female.

Nope. tongue.gif

Royal Blues: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Blue_Dragon

Soulpeaces: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Soulpeace_Dragon

but the Royal Blues were done by the same artist who did the Crimsons: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Crimson_Dragon

I still haven't gotten a crimson sad.gif I saw a few in the volcano this morning but it was literally just after I woke up and went to my computer so of course my reflexes were wayyyy too slow. and then I went back to bed.

I had a soulpeace gifted to me earlier, though wub.gif

Since there are already adult dragons, doesn't someone know which dragon has the BSA and what it is?

edit;; anddd just saw a crimson released and missed it. go me.

Thanks, shows me for just waking up xd.png

only reasons I thought maybe was due to the head piece hehe

That's interesting the RB's were done by the same person who made the Crimsons though. o.o

Goodluck catching by the way, hopefully they'll be easier once ratios settle in more.

*heads back to near literal back breaking labour of packing/cleaning for move* sad.gif

Edit: I'm so jealous of whoever has the name Smaug (yes I may have spelt that wrong!)

Edited by Erithan

Only TJ's are adults so far. We can't see his dragon's BSA's. We have to wait til ours grow up, then hopefully, someone will inform the rest of us waiting. hehe.

No, I mean. Why do people want a CB DD and white instead of just get lineaged ones from their own dragons? I can understand it since my two adults are both males so I needed a female.

That's because a lot people would like 2nd gens so they can create lineages or just because they want a clean lined dragon without baggage? tongue.gif

I absolutely LOVE the Soulpeace dragons. Wow. I need many of these on my scroll right now. I like the Royal Crimson as well, but the lack of a Male/Female different sprite bothers me. It's really neat otherwise.

...because as a lineage breeder I can do a lot more with this than I can with this.

These 'stutter drops' suck. dry.gif I won't catch squat as long as that's going on. I had no clue where to put my curser. This last drop felt like I was playing that game where the hedgehogs pop up and you have to try and bop them on the head... lol Ah well...

Is it just me, or are these drops STILL behaving infuriatingly weird?

You would think it would have been fixed at this point. Unless the drops are SUPPOSED to be all sporadic and nonsensical and impossible now, in which case a little warning would have been really nice.

I was hoping to finally get Royal Crimson from the last big drop, but nope. And it was all weird again. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow, if they're still dropping....

Oh my goodness, the adult sprites are gorgeous!

Many thanks to the deisgners, you did an amazing job!

Is it just me, or are these drops STILL behaving infuriatingly weird?

You would think it would have been fixed at this point. Unless the drops are SUPPOSED to be all sporadic and nonsensical and impossible now, in which case a little warning would have been really nice.

They are still glittching like crazy with eggs popping up at odd times in odd spots.Totally trolling us.

"whoops, you missed...thanks for clicking for the last minute" rolleyes.gif

The adults are gorgeous!

Too bad I didn't get myself a Crimson yet :C

I keep seeing all those people with 7 or more and I just sit there jealously trying to catch one between the 100+ people on the Volcano xd.png

They are still glittching like crazy with eggs popping up at odd times in odd spots.Totally trolling us.

"whoops, you missed...thanks for clicking for the last minute" rolleyes.gif

Ah, good, I'm not crazy. During my last hunt I saw eggs appearing, disappearing and then appearing again. I'm used to this on the AP but not in the biomes. And yes, it was the same egg re-appearing. I noticed the code (btw, it happened with more than one egg). Out of curiosity I looked on the vulcano and saw some eggs. They went away leaving the volcano empty, so I looked at my watch and thought "drop time". One or two minutes later I came back to the volcano (routine) clearly outside the drop time and all three places were filled with eggs. blink.gif

Well, hunting has become more challenging with this "feature". cool.gif

Edited by LostFate

OH FFFFFFFF-

I give up.

Whenever I try to click anything I want, even in a biome with a few people, it takes forever for the page to load, and meanwhile the egg is still shown as in the biome when I refresh. So, it's not even registering my clicks until about fifteen seconds after I click on the stupid egg, and in the meantime someone else has grabbed it.

This game is just getting more and more not worth it every stinkin' day.