TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Oooooh, yes Royal Amber please. That sounds so regal! Mandarin would also work only that makes me think of Iron Man ffffffff

hehe, I'm gonna start a lineage with my crimson and this sunstone egg, royal amber lineage nyeheh

Oooh, I bet the Soulwhatsits are the BSA dragons.

It says they cure diseases, maybe they can cure softshell?

Or... "Emperor Purples"?

Grand or Emperor, both sound great, but it's your choice.

I would really like to see this happen, give them a fancy ruff at the back of their neck to add to their royal grand emperor-ness.

If anyone likes Moonstones, there seem to be a lot of them floating around the AP right now; I think people must have been guessing that they were one of the components to the glitterball hybrid.

Argh! Trying in vain to catch a Crimson! Sometimes I really wish there was a temporary limit of two per scroll during the first week of a new release. :/

On the other hand, I'm really glad I started hoarding Daydreams and Whites before the release! laugh.gif

We're starting to see DayDream and White Soulwhosis-fails on the AP now - I must've tossed five or six hoping for another CB DD.

Soulpeace and Royal Crimson?!

TOTALLY LOVE!! Can't wait til mine grow up!!

Now all I need to do is just catch 2 more Royal Crimson and I'll have 4 pairs, which will keep me happy for a while. happy.gif

*sigh* I tried to gift someone a crimson but they apparently logged off right before and now I'm locked and stuck waiting....

So how close are everyone else's newbie dragons to growing up? I'm anxious to learn about the BSA...

EVVVVVVerything is super laggy right now - I tried looking at a lineage on someone else's Scroll and it took a day to load! The last hourly drop was really weird too - never DID see any Crimson eggs, just the other dog eggs by ones and twos. How does that happen?

So how close are everyone else's newbie dragons to growing up? I'm anxious to learn about the BSA...

Two of mine are at 5d 9h - still some long way to go!

@skyie : The cave is loading fine for me but the sorting tab is still loading ..... it's a real torture!

Is it just me or is the cave super laggy right now?

It's not just you...

I love both sprites and I can't wait to see what the new BSA does biggrin.gif

The Soulpeace is my new favorite, can't wait to start an army of them!

Or... "Emperor Purples"?

Or simply Royalty Dragons tongue.gif

Well, that drop was odd...

only 4 or 5 eggs, all on the left side, about 30-40 seconds apart...

Nobody has gifted me yet...*sigh* I hope they'll be a uncommon release since I might as well wait since I got a ton of other things on my plate

Oh my gosh... the Royal Crimsons are great, but the Soulpeaces are just FANTASTIC. Beautiful sprites, both of them. I really need to get more CB Whites and Daydreams so I can breed more. c:

Oooh, all the Glitterfails hit the AP xd.png *grabs ALL the Daydreams* Y'know, I've started to like that pairing. I think I'll make a checker and keep the resulting Glitterballs as well. Win-win.

Why is everyone wanting CB Daydreams and whites? I can guess why, but still, I'm content getting a lined white egg just to get a female to breed them.

The new dragon is...lovely. The Soulpeace is my favorite and they are nicely done *applause to the spriters* I like how they are well blended with both traits from both sides, and they should so sweet and kind, I think I got a good name in mind for mine.

Why is everyone wanting CB Daydreams and whites? I can guess why, but still, I'm content getting a lined white egg just to get a female to breed them.

The new dragon is...lovely. The Soulpeace is my favorite and they are nicely done *applause to the spriters* I like how they are well blended with both traits from both sides, and they should so sweet and kind, I think I got a good name in mind for mine.

Daydream x White creates the blue/ "glitterball" egg (the pastel dragons)

You need to have a White and a Daydream to get the Soulpeace. It is a hybrid of the two breeds, and that's why everyone is looking for the parent breeds.

ETA; and ninja'd again! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

Think she means her DD and whites don't have to be CB for her to enjoy their Glitter babies