TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Can people quit bragging about their catches, There are people who don't have a single One, and I have two get two for a friend of mine.

I wash my hands of this release, I'll just get a lineaged one but it will be nice if people mind those who don't have a single one.

Finally got a crimson. Shocked myself ! LOL

I have one daydream, and now they are rare. Oh boy, who knew~ huh.gif

I did a trade to get my crimsons because I couldn't catch any, and I did try quite a bit. Still haven't been able to catch any of my own. So, I am quite happy that I was able to do a trade for what I have.

What else are they supposed to do in this thread? Besides thank TJ and the spriters, of course.

New releases are hard to catch (even months later, sometimes- I never see Tsunamis in the cave), but there's not much that can be done about that besides going the other extreme and making the new species into a caveblocker, is there?

Does anybody have a link to an adult Crimson?

People who don't have any new releases yet should remember that it's just a game; there's no need to take it personally when other people are happy with their own catches.

Edited by Rohawk

Actually, we should know as soon as the first Crimsons grow up; if they don't have the BSA then that means the Soulpeaces do.

We'll know which dragon, but the question I was replying to was asking what the BSA is, now which dragon has it. If it's the Soulpeaces, as most are guessing, then we'll have to wait a little longer after the Crimsons grow. wink.gif

These Royal Crimson sees to show their privvie bits quite early or is it only mine? 5 of mine has already gendered at 5d 10h. Or is this normal? tongue.gif

Edited by arlymaye

Wow. I guess I should have grabbed more cb whites and daydreams! tongue.gif Now I will never get a hold of any haha!

Personally I'm guessing the Soulpeaces have the BSA. Because. Um. I dunno? They seem more likely to have a BSA.

I actually don't have any CB Daydreams, but I do have a buttload of CB whites.

I keep thinking that the BSA dragon IS the Soulpeace dragons. xd.png They look like they'd have one, at least I hope they do. <3

*headdesk* still no crimson eggies, *rolls around in cave* common egg's, Ill get you this time.

I also think that the soulpeace dragon will have a BSA, hopefully to cure sickness... if you go by their description: "Folklore speaks of them as being able to cure curses" biggrin.gif

These Royal Crimson sees to show their privvie bits quite early or is it only mine? 5 of mine has already gendered at 5d 10h. Or is this normal? tongue.gif

Do you have more than usual views? I remember when I used to gender my hatchlings before 6 days.

Mine gendered at about 5 days and 15 hours. I do believe that it's rather early, but not by much for me.

It's been a while since I raise *regular* dragons that I don't remember when they gender anymore! LOL .. but I guess yeah, they do have quite a good number of views. So it's normal then I think. xd.png

My crimsons seemed to have matured "earlier" too. I haven't done anything differently than I do with any of the other eggs. Maybe this release brought more traffic to click sites than usual? unsure.gif

Ah-haha! I was looking at some second stage Soulpeace hatchlings and they look like they are wearing little purple booties! Especially the male. So cute! I don't usually freeze hatchlings, but I might have to in this case because of how cute they are.

Managed to snag two CB whites so I could make more soulpeaces. Yay! Times like this are when I realize how few CBs I have of some species... oops!

Anyone else having a lot of refusals from their daydream/white pairs? Guh. I'd really like more SoulPeaces, but it's just not happening. dry.gif LOL must get more daydreams.

Edited by Jazeki

Anyone else having a lot of refusals from their daydream/white pairs? Guh. I'd really like more SoulPeaces, but it's just not happening. dry.gif LOL must get more daydreams.

Please DO NOT remind me. sad.gif

Yes, they are maddeningly hard to breed for some (like myself) and easy breezy for others.

Yes. dry.gif *sigh*

Managed to snag two CB whites so I could make more soulpeaces. Yay! Times like this are when I realize how few CBs I have of some species... oops!

And it's times like this that I am so happy I have obsessively collected at least 8 pairs of every possible CB. Who knows what hybrids may come along.

The drops have been bizarre off and on. I'm managing to get mine, tho, so I'm happy. Both are beautiful and give me good ideas for pairings.

I'm pleasantly surprised, I caught two Royal Crimsons this drop. Usually I fail spectacularly.