TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Holy cow! AUGH, there were SO many of them in this drop! Yet I still couldn't get a single one! I'm getting to the point where I'm about to give up and go sit in my corner to grow mushrooms miserably.

Oh, so it wasn't just me. I thought that this hourly was more merciful compared to the drops I sat through last night. There seemed to be less regular breeds tossed in throughout.

Best of luck with catching! The DC gods know we need it. :P

YES! xd.png Got one and an overburdened message on another. I feel like I will abandon that extra Stripe in 4 hours to grab another Speckle.

I suggest putting the Stripe in a giving center so that it will be given into a good owner.

-tries not to volunteer to take care of it- xd.png

Fail xd.png The last two drops I don't notice to go until xx:03 which is too late paha. Grats to those who got. I really do hope these are going to have awesome adults. I need an excuse to hoard things o3o

First thing I do this morning is go to the cave, see the new eggs, get one, the go to the forums to see what it is. I have had zero luck since then. Sigh. I guess I should try on a laptop and not a phone.

Gah, first time in two weeks I didn't check DC every morning and there's a new release. Oh well. The eggs look cool and the hatchies are adorable. And I caught one a minute ago.

*scans the crowd, spots someone and throws an egg their way*

I just about died to see that transfer link, thank you so much. <3 You really just made my day. <3<3

Still no luck and I really need to leave DC for now. Will be back online sometimes tomorrow to try again.

Good luck to everyone else smile.gif

I just about died to see that transfer link, thank you so much. <3 You really just made my day. <3<3

You're welcome!

*Sl'askia...giving people heartattacks (of a good kind!) since...6am*

*narf* at least got one... this is annoying, my day starts in 7 hours -.-

2-second-drops -> Rage quit!!!

Holy cow! AUGH, there were SO many of them in this drop! Yet I still couldn't get a single one! I'm getting to the point where I'm about to give up and go sit in my corner to grow mushrooms miserably.

I'm the same as you. The Alpine floods when the hour drops come sad.gif

Oh my god, my Dragon Cave luck has just turned around for once. After today, I'd have been forced off of my computer for what could be several months, and what happens? A new metallic is released!

I mighta' mutilated Google Chrome a little (enough tabs so that the little egg icon was hidden, even!) but it was worth it in the end. Got four shiny new eggies!

I'm the same as you. The Alpine floods when the hour drops come sad.gif

Check your inbox. wink.gif

On topic: Really like these egg sprites!

Ugh, I'm getting bugged by how hard this drop is for me. Granted I was pulled away from my computer for a few hours, but I would have thought that most people would have gotten their new eggs by now....

happily scroll locked and influneced for 6 pairs with a 7th reserved for gifting.

can't wait to see the adults and love the color. maybe this year will be the year of the pastel releases *crosses fingers*

Awww, what a pretty gift! Thank you Draco Knight! *HUG*

If I had male Pinks available, I would influence mine male. (I want to influence all my CBs male lately, to breed with Arsanii.)

I'm curious to see the adult Speckles, maybe their colors will be complimentary...

Well caught 2 so atleast I will have a pair.. I think this is the only egg on DC that has a code with somthing other than just letters nothing else I know of has dashes..

Just being random lol Good luck everyone biggrin.gif

The wiki says it might be a new metallic dragon, but then wouldn't it be released in all biomes like the other metals not just Alpine? However I think the egg is the prettiest of them all, looks all silky, so I will collect them regardless!

Edited by Katykins2

Check your inbox. wink.gif

On topic: Really like these egg sprites!

OMGosh! - Fails arms all over, then dies- Thank You for the gift! I'm egg-locked till the other eggies on my scroll hatches biggrin.gif

I'm lucky on the 5 minute drops...have this black egg, cb, and i never thought i'd want so much to abandon a black egg

just heard about the new release and came to this thread and catching them seems hard

Oh no >.>