TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

How'd I miss this post? Lol!

I personally envision myself faceplanting into the dirt every time I miss a shiny. xd.png

Hee. This is why I love the people who play here on DC! xd.png

You reach the summit of the mountains, and are slightly taken aback to see hundreds of dragon trainers staring intently at a large nest, some foaming at the mouth. Every now and then a few copper eggs with rough -yet shiny- shells pop into the nest, only to be leaped upon by several trainers, all screaming "MINE!!"  biggrin.gif

lmfao. dont forget every single one of us is wearing cammo as well; covered in twigs, leaves and dirt

Holy mother of god! I couldn't even manage to get one sad.gif

But the good thing is that I misclick it.... instead of clicking the new release dragon I manage to get a CB gold! biggrin.gif that is some good karma right there xd.png

best misclick ever. am i right biggrin.gif

I wish I could find someone to trade a CB Metallic for my new eggs xd.png

These are so pretty, TJ, thanks!

You reach the summit of the mountains, and are slightly taken aback to see hundreds of dragon trainers staring intently at a large nest, some foaming at the mouth. Every now and then a few copper eggs with rough -yet shiny- shells pop into the nest, only to be leaped upon by several trainers, all screaming "MINE!!" biggrin.gif

ROFL- that is perfect. laugh.gif

I'm so hyped for when I can hunt again! *prowls the Cave*

Oh hey, the hatchlings have gendered! I hope they're an Eastern dragon, we need more of those!

I saw all the new release eggs on your scroll my mouth dropped xd.png

Oh my!! I just found out! i hope i can grab some before they are gone :S

*looks at the new hatchies*

they look like butterflys/moths imo

isit just me or do they also look softish/velvety as well

Are these new eggs considered "shiny"s that players are often searching for? Or are those something else?

Oh hey, the hatchlings have gendered! I hope they're an Eastern dragon, we need more of those!

No, they have wings.

Are these new eggs considered "shiny"s that players are often searching for? Or are those something else?

New dragon that was released today, so everyone is diving for them while they are dropping emasse. We don't know how 'rare' they will be though once things calm down.

My sister has a faster computer and managed to snag one, she ain't playing anymore so she's gonna gift it to me.~ :3

The hatchies are gorgeous.

The fact that the spriter hasn't posted since MARCH 2011 tells me something about how fast that

Completed List will empty... dry.gif

*bangs TJ*

WANT MORE DRAGONS... now. cool.gif

Edited by Spelunker

I love how the hatchies are fat and pink, but I cannot figure out their tails for the life of me. They remind me of beavers or scorpions or pine cones.

I grabbed one :3 yay! thank you for the new dragon!! <3

The fact that the spriter hasn't posted since MARCH 2011 tells me something about how fast that

Completed List will empty... dry.gif

It doesn't empty. xd.png Never will

I love how the hatchies are fat and pink, but I cannot figure out their tails for the life of me. They remind me of beavers or scorpions or pine cones.

I THINK the tails are supposed to be 'feathery'? Maybe?

Oooohhh... new dragons! ^____^

Only managed to grab one. Instead, I caught my very first CB Silver! And two CB Stripes, which I'd never managed to grab before. ^^

I think I'll hold off on the new one for a moment, and will try for some rare ones, insted. ^__^

Do you think Incubating them will give them the same problems that is does with the Tinsels in that they'll need four times as many view to hatch? Are people incubating them, waiting til they're incu-hatchable or what?