TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I saw SIX golds and a silver. In one biome in one drop..... *is confused*

as did i. they are dropping rare eggs as well as new ones :3 i love it. i am saving my last slot for a gold actually

Phew, finally managed to get my first one! Wish I'd managed a breeding pair out of the hundred or so tabs I opened though xd.png;;; Saw a bunch of golds as well.

how do you guys catch them?

its just too hard DX

i'm trying every trick i know but still.....

You reach the summit of the mountains, and are slightly taken aback to see hundreds of dragon trainers staring intently at a large nest, some foaming at the mouth. Every now and then a few copper eggs with rough -yet shiny- shells pop into the nest, only to be leaped upon by several trainers, all screaming "MINE!!" biggrin.gif

I will not sleep tonight until I get one of these, I swear.

I WILL NOT GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW UNTIL I GET ONE EITHER. /gets the energy drinks

I saw SIX golds and a silver. In one biome in one drop..... *is confused*

Wow, how do you guys even see that many? o.O I only saw two. :P

Holy mother of god! I couldn't even manage to get one sad.gif

But the good thing is that I misclick it.... instead of clicking the new release dragon I manage to get a CB gold! biggrin.gif that is some good karma right there xd.png

So it's a playful dragon? I can't wait to see what the adult form looks like!

You reach the summit of the mountains, and are slightly taken aback to see hundreds of dragon trainers staring intently at a large nest, some foaming at the mouth. Every now and then a few copper eggs with rough -yet shiny- shells pop into the nest, only to be leaped upon by several trainers, all screaming "MINE!!" biggrin.gif

i lold so hard xd.png

There really is a lot of good stuff popping up too. I saw several golds go by and then I caught a black for myself. I've been trying so hard to get one of them...

biggrin.gif

Edited by Stormcaller

How'd I miss this post? Lol!

I personally envision myself faceplanting into the dirt every time I miss a shiny. xd.png

No clue why all of these rares are dropping, but it's very frustrating being egglocked for the next 3 hours with misclicks while the rares are probably getting more rare by the second. lol I'd love a female CB gold to go with my one lone male CB gold. But I do have 3 new eggs, and I managed to misclick an Ice, so I'm happy. smile.gif

I hope the eggs are still going strong later at about 9 pm. I can't do a thing until then.

yep, I think I will just wait until the craze dies down. can't catch an egg to save my life. or just hope some nice person will gift one or two to me

Guess i'm hanging out in the biomes to try to get 2 of them.

I was stunned to get 4 CB STRIPES in one hour. I couldn't imagine why so many were dropping....until I saw hundreds of people in an empty Alpine biome and came here. Now I am so excited to see new eggs, but I only have one slot open. Crossing my fingers for the next drop!

QUOTE (auster26 @ Mar 4 2013, 03:09 PM)

How'd I miss this post? Lol!

I personally envision myself faceplanting into the dirt every time I miss a shiny. xd.png.png

LMAO My face is dirty cause I am faceplanting alot.png!