TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Just saw the female hatchi sprites- I prefer the male. They're both so cute though! Good job, spriter! wub.gif

Thank you to the very generous gifter who gave me one and stopped me going insane from clicking all night X3

I've missclicked a few eggs, and though I love CB Blacks and Stripes, now I'm egglocked and can't get the new release eggs. dry.gif

I should be getting away from the computer.. too much... clicking >_<

Looks like I'll have to trade for my second one though.

Well, never say never!!

After 10 hours of catch-fail despair and giving up, I finally managed to catch some. Being tired of my whining (LOL) the boyfriend (I swear, he's a clicking 'ninja' ninja.gif too bad I can hardly ever convince him to actually sit down and catch something) sat me down to train with the scroll mouse in the time before the last hourly drop. Of course, his newer computer helped a little too <.<

Lo and behold, there are three of these little pretties on my scroll now O.o xd.pngbiggrin.gif

I'm hoping to catch one more for myself, then I'm done. If I managed to catch more, they'll be gifted to good friends.

I did notice a small increase in the number of Speckle-throat eggs in the last hourly, as well as longer time (a bit more than 3 minutes) so I'm not sure, but maybe it's a bit easier to catch them now.

Good luck to all still out there trying to catch these!!!

And to be completely on topic, having had a closer look at the hatchlings, I'm thinking the adults will be gorgeous! I adore all the details there, the pretty wings, the cute little ears? Horns? Head Appendages? the sweet little face, the tail...

CAN'T WAIT!

Edited by Immaling

This next drop might be my last for today so I really hope I get lucky this time...

Rare? I don't think so.

Uncommon? Nope, I don't think so.

Wow! I wasn't too sure when I saw the s1 hatchlings but I'm loving the look of the s2 ones!

Also good luck to everyone in getting one. ^^ Only tried one drop myself and it was crazy. laugh.gif

Still nothing, but at least I caught a black egg I needed. c:

The hatchies are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Edited by technobubblegum

OMFG I just got back from work. This might just be my favorite dragon......The little sprites already look so great. An they remind me of fairies with those beautiful intricate wings and glittery throats, I wanna play with them already ^.^

Oh my! Those S2 babies rock like a boss! biggrin.gif I love them! And the colors! O_O YUMMY!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Are they metallics though...I am not so sure now.

*The sudden 'metal boom' that has CB metals dropping like uncommons suggests...some kind of imminent rare release...perhaps....

*The fact that the drops were mixed within a few hours of release is...suspicious....and lends itself to the conspiracy theory that this is indeed a rare metallic....

Buuut....

*Surely a metallic would be released in all biomes, this is just in the Alpine.

*Sure the egg description has 'shiny' in it, but the hatchy description doesn't mention anything reflective, glowy, shiny.....

It is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma and surrounded with mystery. user posted image

But awesome to have a new release!

Edited by Dubious

I've caught three of them! Took forever to do so this morning, but I got em. smile.gif

The hatchlings look so cute! I wish mine would just hatch right now. That would be amazing...

Just caught myself another egg on the 5 minute drop. And I really thought I clicked much slower than I did this morning when I was missing them all (except the misclicked winter!)

And I just looked at the S2 hatchies and I am loving them!

I don't think they are metallics.

Time to prepare for that hour drop! I hope to catch one more so that the one I have has a mate. Whether I do or not, it's my final run before getting off the computer happy.gif

The sprite matches their playful nature very much - they are just so *bouncy*! tongue.gif I can't wait to see the adults. When I look at the hatchies, they reminds me of chubby baby cheeks which I wanted to pinch so BADLY!

Are they metallics though...I am not so sure now.

*The sudden 'metal boom' that has CB metals dropping like uncommons suggests...some kind of imminent rare release...perhaps....

*The fact that the drops were mixed within a few hours of release is...suspicious....and lends itself to the conspiracy theory that this is indeed a rare metallic....

Buuut....

*Surely a metallic would be released in all biomes, this is just in the Alpine.

*Sure the egg description has 'shiny' in it, but the hatchy description doesn't mention anything reflective, glowy, shiny.....

It is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma and surrounded with mystery. user posted image

But awesome to have a new release!

Yeah, I'm dubious on the claims that this is a rare.</sorryCouldNotHelpMyself>

But I like the hatchlings and am really looking forward to seeing the adults.

This explains why so many people are in the alpine region. I was in the EATW Dragon Market going What the..?

But these hatchies look simply amazing!

Edited by imperatrica101