TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

The hatchlings are sick and have red speckles on their throats! Could they be having an allergic reaction to all these views? xd.png

Reminder: Please do not PM me asking for one of these. I chose who to gift to on my own criteria (and getting PMs is a negative factor).

They look really pretty. >.< I hope their still dropping tommorrow. *pokes my eggs* I just got four winter eggs for a breeding project and their influenced and everything so i'm egg locked for a bit and my first brine. >.< I had to drop an egg I liked to snag even one >.>.... Oh well.

Does anybody know how long the release will last? where it's mainly the speckles i mean.

Edited by Staria

Well, I've been doing every drop including the 5 min ones for 7 hours now, i have everything that can lag me turned off, my mouse was centred on the left side egg, refreshed with f5, clicked as soon as the page loaded every single time. Couldn't catch a single one, thank god someone was kind enough to gift me. Still kinda brings you down to know the fastest and most up to date hardware you own is still slower and worse than everyone else's.

I'm going to bed.

anyone notice they sorta have like butterfly antennae? (which makes me think a moth dragon with feathery anntenae would be fun) biggrin.gif

anyone notice they sorta have like butterfly antennae? (which makes me think a moth dragon with feathery anntenae would be fun) biggrin.gif

That would be adorable

Awesome! Thanks TJ!

Aww, I haven't caught any yet...

Aww, cute. laugh.gif

I've never heard of Chesire. tongue.gif

Please don't use this thread to ask for or give eggs. Don't announce gifting here as this isn't a gifting thread.

Nice looking dragon. I hope to get one sometime soon but it's so hard. Must try later...

Thanks for the New Release! :]

At first I though i would never gonna catch one, but luckily after many rounds of trying, I got my 2 couples.

Looking forward to the adult sprite. smile.gif

Mysticangel  Posted on Mar 4 2013, 05:26 PM

Wow!! Im just about to cry sad.gif been trying to catch at least another pair for more than 10 hrs!!!! sad.gif this is one hard release

lol I am trying for my 1st pair

I missed the mass release last night since I was watching Dark Knight Rises with my fiance. However I managed to snag 4 in just the last 30 minutes. Now I am locked and happy about it.

Thanks for the release TJ, also, I think they might be some kind of gem colored dragon, like a rose crystal or something.

Was there a Rose Quartz dragon on the lists? The color looks right.

lol I am trying for my 1st pair

I was lucky enough to click crazily on the first batches... But after that nada lol well im still thankful to get a pair. Some are just crazy lucky with 3 pairs already. But seriously this is one hard release. I hope its not as extremely rare as metallics.

I wasn't able to get one because school kept me from it. -sigh- Guess I'll have to wait to get my own. Really disappointing though. sleep.gif'

The s2 hatchies are very cute! I think if they are metallic though, it will be like Golden Wyverns. Shiny, but not rare as they are in Alpine.

I thought the colors were a bit pinkish at first. Now they look a bit more red as I see the S2s. /plots possible sunstone or tan ridgewing lineage.

I agree, the s2 hatchlings are very cute. I finally got a chance to seem them.