TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I'm pretty amazing that I managed to catch two. The first one I was aware of and then tried to get a black, refreshed, it was a winter, misclicked the winter and praise Nayru it was taken. Getting the second one was just clicking every rough/shiny egg that appeared.

I cant catch one >.< too many people stalking EVERY drop, I click all that I see and all I get is the sorry this egg is taken message

Edit: Right after posting I caught one o-o

Edited by MoonlitSnowWolf

I've still only managed to catch one! Haha. They're GONE in two seconds.

I've still only managed to catch one! Haha. They're GONE in two seconds.

Less than that, more like 0.7 xd.png

Ugh... with midnight in about 2 and a half hours, I'm egglocked for another 2 hours... I really want another!

*glomps a new target*

user posted image OH.MY.GOD .... I think I love you! user posted image Thank you sooooo much for being so kind and sharing this little beauty with me. I will take good care of the little one.

*will now go to do this: user posted image*

Personally, I kinda hope they're commons. There's was already too many people in Alpine, the last thing it needs right now is another Rare.

With four new releases I'll be locked tomorrow for the whole day (with eggs from a breeding project and a vampire kill).

Guess I'll take a break from this madness biggrin.gif

Egg locked for an hour *SQUEEEEEEEEE*

Will probably give some away if i can get a good breeding pair or catch more.

Wow, all the Biomes are empty now. You can hear it echo as you walk through..

OH boy, I really missed the boat. Maybe I should read the news thread more.

A friend told me about the new eggs hours ago, and well, I have not seen a one. not even to be able to miss it. Well, I guess I will have to wait till the fury dies down. sad.gif

OH boy, I really missed the boat. Maybe I should read the news thread more.

A friend told me about the new eggs hours ago, and well, I have not seen a one. not even to be able to miss it. Well, I guess I will have to wait till the fury dies down. sad.gif

which will be in never

Sannois weren't you here for the last hourly? There were several new eggs that time. I even got one. And missed several dry.gif .

Ohmygosh, they have little antennae! And those wings... are these going to turn out to be butterfly dragons?

Personally I have a sneaking suspicion these will be quite common. People are going all crazy for them now and trying to trade them for CB golds, but in a couple of months they'll be another caveblocker. xd.png

and I am hating my laptop's crappy mousepad. Still havent snagged one. Gods I hope these arnt going to be rare, that would just suck. Anyways, im glad we got a new dragon so soon after the holiday drops.

Personally I have a sneaking suspicion these will be quite common. People are going all crazy for them now and trying to trade them for CB golds, but in a couple of months they'll be another caveblocker. xd.png

I would make an army of those if they turned out to be quite common. ohmy.gif

Oh my, I totally missed this! Gotta catch the new eggs! biggrin.gif

The hatchies look cute ^^

I think I am one of the players who just can't seem to get my hands on the eggs. sad.gif

Ditto sad.gif

Though this will be the last hourly drop for me. I shouldn't even be online anymore

*hopes*

Morning, guise. <: Here to try catch one again - are they still difficult to pin down?

The S2 hatchie looks cute :)

I missed even the fail!clicks xd.png

Tonight will be a long night for me, i just hope my conection doesn't die on me or i'll dream of frustration xp

I did, finally, get two - basically I clicked before I could see what was on the page.

I got lucky not to have clicked on something else, but it was mostly these new ones, and I'm happy.

Good luck to all who haven't gotten any yet - they're sure cute dragons smile.gif

deb

I'm in college right now, and my class starts right on the hour.. Me thinks I'll be a bit late. wink.gif