TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Do you think Incubating them will give them the same problems that is does with the Tinsels in that they'll need four times as many view to hatch? Are people incubating them, waiting til they're incu-hatchable or what?

I'll be incubating mine but I'll wait until tomorrow (just because that's what I usually do). smile.gif

Finally managed to grab one. wub.gif Hardest egg I've ever tried to catch. Then again, I usually just go to the AP and pick out the first four eggs I don't have.

oh cool! dimorphic! at least the hatchies anyway.

finally managed to catch 4. off to influence them now.

thanks TJ and whoever made these dragons!

AAAAA! OMG I CAUGHT A CB GOLD. Now I'm locked with six new release eggs and a CB GOLD.

Best DC day EVER.

Edit: Also, I screamed and scared my cat. Now she's staring at me like I've got six heads. XD

Edited by AngelKitty

Wow, clicked like crazy and had over 300 tabs open by the end and I STILL didn't get another. Saw several Metals.

AAAAA! OMG I CAUGHT A CB GOLD. Now I'm locked with six new release eggs and a CB GOLD.

Best DC day EVER.

Wild applause for AngelKitty. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

catched a new release egg Finally!!! now if i can get a second one

saw a CB Silver and CB Black pass through

Wow. I think I need to practice my clicking or something.

In the last cycle, I saw several winters, a silver, and a gold. Out of everything I clicked, I snagged one of the new ones.

Guess I'd better do some finger warm-ups for the next round! ^^

FINALLY got One! In the Hours that I've been trying I finally got One!

*Epic sigh of Relief*

didnt manage to grab any from this drop. >.<

missed a CB gold too, reloaded without seeing it at first and when i clicked it i was already too late.

MaggieXawesomeness  Posted on Mar 4 2013, 07:06 PM

Wow, clicked like crazy and had over 300 tabs open by the end and I STILL didn't get another. Saw several Metals

Don't know if I had 300 but I know the feeling

Love the sprits. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

I love how the hatchies are fat and pink, but I cannot figure out their tails for the life of me. They remind me of beavers or scorpions or pine cones.

HEEHEE! Okay, I figured I was the only one who thought those tails looked like the sort of skinny fir cones you find in some PNW forests. Now that I know I'm not alone, I shall call mine Pinebutts without remorse. wink.gif

grrrrrrrrr no luck this hour either >_<

I'm starting to lose hope, my egg feels lonely without a mate </3

I can't wait until one of my current eggs hatch so I can try grabbing a second new egg. C'mon lil' guy! Hatch already!

I'll be incubating mine but I'll wait until tomorrow (just because that's what I usually do). smile.gif

Thanks Roob! Good to know.

I THINK the tails are supposed to be 'feathery'? Maybe?

Maybe. I can tell the little things on their heads are feathers. Or they could be bony like anklyosaurus....But the more I think about it, they probably are feathers and this dragon is something like a bird-of-paradise.

EDIT: @Evilminion- Aww. I'll have to think of something similar. LOL.

Edited by Jazeki

eee, finally managed to get three more by spaz clicking~ good luck to everyone else still trying :3

Well my mom Snagged 6 from that drop yay! smile.gif