TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

ugh still having the eggs being picked up in like 0.00000000000000003 seconds

how do you people get the eggs that fast

Yes! Managed to snag two of 'em! Mis-clicked a winter, however, so now I'm egglocked until my thunder hatches (Or I abandon the winter)

Good luck, everyone!

I'm getting good in new release hunting. Was scroll locked and had to wait until I could abandon a misclick. After release and first refresh I could click for only 4 times, but first one was a direct hit. Even though it was a misclick, it was a CB black, so no pain there

Same to you!

I just wish there was a limit, like they must be Adults before you can get anymore - so that people can even have a chance to get some...

There already are limits. Each scroll can only catch as many as their Trophy colour says they can. As others lock their scroll, they drop out of the "competition" and other people can step into their place. Other people are catching, then gifting the eggs after the five hours are up, then catching more to gift again,, so there are still more eggs being passed around.

Another great option is to join some of the gifting threads in the Trading Forum, and another user (like those I mentioned above) may just gift you one or two. Never give up hope!

Nice eggs and hatchlings, im exited to see them as adults smile.gif

...I totally didn't just promise my dad to vacuum the whole house in exchange for 10 min on his super fast computer to catch pixels o.0

I caught two though. Totally worth it xd.png

...I totally didn't just promise my dad to vacuum the whole house in exchange for 10 min on his super fast computer to catch pixels o.0

I caught two though. Totally worth it xd.png

good deal!

but if it was me i would have asked (without the vaccume part) and still would have got the computer

That 5 minute drop went fast quicker than a second.

i should really be doing other things... BUT NAWHH DC HAS A NEW RELEASE

if i had school today i would literally be going insane because i wouldnt have had an egg yet

Thank you TJ for this new release and thank you spriter for the new cutie

It took me some hours but now I could manage to get 4 eggs for me, 2 for my cousin and 4 for a friend of mine

the hatchies look pretty cute, I'm curious how the adults will look like

fail highfives tongue.gif

Shouldn't that be fail lowfives?

At least they've started dropping fairly often now and you'll have a fair shot at getting some.

O: sweet! Too bad i decided to go to bed early last night!!! Whyyyyy!!! xd.png

Thanks for the new release!

I'm not even getting my misclicks :/, it seems so easy for some people.

Practice, practice, practice. Seriously. Even if someone has a super fast computer matched with a super fast internet, if they don't have good hand-eye co-ordination, they still won't catch squat.

Practice in the AP between drops. See how fast you can refresh and click, and then you can just abandon the eggs.

Just noticed that Cheshire (sp?) sprited the hatchies. Congratulations on getting your first sprite into DragCave!

Edited by CDM

Shouldn't that be fail lowfives?

At least they've started dropping fairly often now and you'll have a fair shot at getting some.

yeah i guess haha im glad they are dropping more.

i really wanted a cb something rare along wtih the new ones as well

Practice, practice, practice. Seriously. Even if someone has a super fast computer matched with a super fast internet, if they don't have good hand-eye co-ordination, they still won't catch squat.

Practice in the AP between drops. See how fast you can refresh and click, and then you can just abandon the eggs.

Just noticed that Cheshire (sp?) sprited the hatchies. Congratulations on getting your first sprite into DragCave!

Yup. Practice. I learned to time my clicks and refreshes, so in the time of release I don't have any problems - unless the old eggs start mixing in. Then, I'm in trouble xd.png