TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I was getting all excited, then realized my clock is like 6min ahead... lmao, the minutes just drag by.

I'd love to catch some eggs but the Alpine page says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." And the other pages have one or two mystery eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to find some later. :3

Edited by DeftonesFan96

Oh my gosh, I'm so full of adrenaline. I'm about to see if I can do any better with a mouse than with a pad. xd.png

Gorgeous hatchlings<3

It seems like the trading prices for them is through the roof, though. Someone offered me 3 CBs for a CB Gold......

*growls at the 'you must wait 1 more hour before you can abandon this' on the action page of the Electric egg she misclicked on earlier*

Oh my gosh, I'm so full of adrenaline. I'm about to see if I can do any better with a mouse than with a pad. xd.png

I caught my two on an iPad, infact my computer has been off bounds all day. So more iPad catching for me!

YES! xd.png Got one and an overburdened message on another. I feel like I will abandon that extra Stripe in 4 hours to grab another Speckle.

Got my third Speckle, and I'm off to sleep!

wat

2 minutes and they're gone

wat

Edit: and volcano's empty too. wat

Edited by Shadowdrake

First hourly drop and no luck. I guess I'll have more, but still... I'm not lucky with these. tongue.gif

Well, that's a first; an entire hourly drop and nothing but "sorry..." messages. sad.gif Maybe I'll get lucky on one of the five-minute ones.

Holy cow! AUGH, there were SO many of them in this drop! Yet I still couldn't get a single one! I'm getting to the point where I'm about to give up and go sit in my corner to grow mushrooms miserably.

Sweet came home from work got online and caught another one smile.gif