TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Misclicked two Winter eggs, yet managed to snag one more new one. Yay! Up to three of these lovelies now. <3

I'm out again till I can once again boot misclicks in 4 hours when the misclicked ridgewing I snagged last hour will be ready to get tossed.

My poor nerves.

Oh yeah. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Nice drop. Was afraid of getting a misclick like crazy, though. Got another Speckle, I only have two now, but I'm locked again for another couple hours. Then I'll try again.

The hatchlings are adorbs! I might have to freeze some in the future, and I'm not really a freezer! tongue.gif

Again, I was able to grab absolutely nothing in that last hourly drop. Augh, this is getting so frustrating. ;3;

I caught three eggs. I can't wait to unlock so I can catch three more.

I managed to catch one. All that clicking - one. This's gonna take longer than I thought.

I don't know what to think anymore... the glut of rares, and the fact that I bit maybe a dozen eggs in the past couple weeks with none of them dying, makes me think this has to be on the rare side. As for it being metallic... we'll just have to see.

AAAWWWWW no luck with this hour too

my luck is running out already? xd.png

congratz to all those who got a Shimmer

Got my two, but I missed a gold in all the rush. It was the spot I was going to impulse click, but I hesitated because it wasn't new. :| Probably the only time I'll miss a gold because I DO recognize the description.

lol for those of us who are failing to get the new eggs I propose a fail party

I bring cupcakes

Really upset now my comp decided t take a bread in the middle of the drop sad.gif At least I caught one today, hopefully these guys are still dropping tomorrow.

I do think this is a rare, but not metallic rare.

I agree. Uncommons are mixing in more quickly than they normally do for a release, so the ratio is already on its way to balancing out. Definitely calling rare.

No luck. When the Speckles ran out, I went to hunt for metallics and misclicked a Stripe. Not sure if I'll keep it or not; I need one as a mate for a Gold but I want room on my scroll...

Aaaah.. would kill for a faster conection. Everytime the eggs Show up my Computer just gets faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to slow to ever catch just anything.

But I'll not give up the hope. They just look so gorgeous. >.<

*glomps a new target*

You're possibly the cutest person alive. Thank you for gifting so many of them. ♥

You're possibly the cutest person alive. Thank you for gifting so many of them. ♥

I do my best. I'm going to run out of teleports soon though xd.png.

Finally got one! And a Stripe too, one of the first ones I've seen in the cave in ages.

Edited by technobubblegum