TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Oh, look at this! Even though I've been on several times today, this is the first time I've noticed a new dragon. How wonderful! biggrin.gif

The s2 hatchies are very cute! I think if they are metallic though, it will be like Golden Wyverns. Shiny, but not rare as they are in Alpine.

I thought the colors were a bit pinkish at first. Now they look a bit more red as I see the S2s. /plots possible sunstone or tan ridgewing lineage.

i think you are right about them being like the golden wyvren in rarity

Was there a Rose Quartz dragon on the lists? The color looks right.

oh my. if this is a precious metal baby i'm hoping for an emerald release sometime *grins*

and a Saphire. and a Ruby.

*sighs and day-dreams about sparkly bold colored gem dragons*

grats, scream!

There is nothing in the biomes....

I'm scared. 0.0

It's all fun and games catching a new dragon until you realize the implications.

Then it becomes terrifying.

It's all fun and games catching a new dragon until you realize the implications.

Then it becomes terrifying.

*Nods*

It's apocalypse time! biggrin.gif

oh my. if this is a precious metal baby i'm hoping for an emerald release sometime *grins*

and a Saphire. and a Ruby.

*sighs and day-dreams about sparkly bold colored gem dragons*

grats, scream!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! a gem series would be amazing :3 *starts dreaming wildly about all the possibilities*

Wow this drop caught me by surprise, but I managed to catch my two for now. Influenced and ready to go. happy.gif

Thanks TJ!

I managed to grab 6 of them last night shortly after they were released. Can't wait to see the adults, I love them so far! smile.gif

Oh wow I just saw the hatchlings, they are so pretty,I like that they have their own unique look about them, Even the coloring is something we don't have alot.png of I need to get more of these eggs once i have room to go hunting, I have just 2 eggs but it is ok I will not give up my reds and black make room

I think these would just look EPIC with Blusangs! Wonder if that cross would be decent Trade Fodder? I like the S2 hatchies very much - more so every time I look at them. Can't wait to see the adults. Very nice coloring.

Waiting for an ER egg I snagged off the AP to hatch. It's killing me. ;_;

Never mind it hatched. Time to get ahuntin'

Edited by Dawnfur

uh? am I missing any in-between-drops? I only see them at 00

they are dropping 3 at a time ever 5 minutes

edited to add: AHHHHH caught my 4th!!! i just need 2 more biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

When do they all drop? Do they only drop once a hour? nevermind. xd.png

I think its insane that all the biomes are empty! I never seen that before. xd.png

Edited by RoseMay

When do they all drop? Do they only drop once a hour?

I think its insane that all the biomes are empty! I never seen that before. xd.png

they are dropping in the alpine once an hour for a large load and every 5 minutes 3 are dropping (4:00, 4:05, 4:10 etc)

They drop every 5 minutes and every hour they drop a ton of em. I easily got another after trading one for a 4th gen gold tongue.gif

Oh my goodness, they're so cute! wub.gif I managed to catch four and lock myself with my previous winter, and a lucky GW misclick. biggrin.gif

Remembered the drop this time and managed to grab 2, locking myself and got some overburdened messages too which is nice. :>

I saw SIX golds and a silver. In one biome in one drop..... *is confused*

I am really starting to dislike this phrase

Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.

I'm clicking as fast as the page loads without even looking at the egg. I don't even catch the eggs that aren't new, that's how fast these eggs are going. It's not even possible to catch a 'misclick-egg'.