TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Anybody know a way to open the links in new tabs every time without getting that?

If your mouse has a tiny scroll-up/down wheel between its buttons, click on that. smile.gif It opens links in new tabs.

That's what I do. <3

hey. im wondering if you got your cb silver in the alpine with the new release or in a different biome?

I didn't get it in the new release it's on 4 days 1 hour.

I wish I caught that CB Silver as it wizzed by, but my brain was like "Glow=Black... Wait! Glow=Silver! Click! Awww."

Ah dangit, I thought id finally got it with a ctrl click in safari (opens it in a new tab pretty quick) but I got the "you can only reach this page within the site" message.... CMAAAAAAAAWN

You can also use you mouse-wheel to open a link in an other tab.

I personally hold ctrl and keep hitting F5 like a maniac while clicking the left mouse key with lightning speed ... at least I feel like I click it that fast.

I also have disabled images and JavaScript and set the website style to "no style". Still no luck with catching one of the new eggs.

May I ask, what does the biting do? I know you can get a vampire that way, but how does it affect the catches?

it may have a chance of the other dragons being repulsed by it therefore abandoning it and not having to wait 4 hours

To bite or not to bite mis-click. That is the question.

Depends how much you want a Vamp.

If you bite, and the egg dies, that slot is used up for 24 hours.

If you don't bite, you can just release it after 5 hours. smile.gif

If your mouse has a tiny scroll-up/down wheel between its buttons, click on that. smile.gif It opens links in new tabs.

That's what I do. <3

Hold down CTRL when you click on links and that opens up automatically in a new tab (well, it does for me in Firefox and Explorer anyway).

May I ask, what does the biting do? I know you can get a vampire that way, but how does it affect the catches?

Biting may repulse the egg to the AP and open a slot on your scroll.

I didn't get it in the new release it's on 4 days 1 hour.

I wish I caught that CB Silver as it wizzed by, but my brain was like "Glow=Black... Wait! Glow=Silver! Click! Awww."

oh. im still jelous haha

im really hoping to get a cb metallic >.<

and hahaha i hate when that happens its like PANIC!!!!!!! and then miss D:

Chrome seems to be a lil bit slower than safari for me but worth a shot if I can click more with the tabs working.

I'm thinking of trying firefox, but I think mine's slow because my computer is a cranky old guy with incomprehensible needs laugh.gif

To bite or not to bite mis-click. That is the question.

I was asking myself the same earlier because my mouse had gone weird and I ended up with 5 misclicks. 4 successfully turned, one repulsed. tongue.gif But it may have just been good luck...if I weren't locked with so many I wouldn't have tried it.

I can't wait to abandon those misclicks, I want to try getting some more eggs for friends though I'm sure it'll be even harder now.

I'm thinking of trying firefox, but I think mine's slow because my computer is a cranky old guy with incomprehensible needs laugh.gif

I read that as, "my computer is a cranky old guy with incontinent needs . . ."

Yeah. blink.gif

so has anyone here gotten a cb metallic from a place other that the alpine during the new release?

Yeah I use firefox and turn off the stuff I don't need. Still have not caught one but still trying. Thank you TJ and Spriters for an awesome looking egg and sprites

I was asking myself the same earlier because my mouse had gone weird and I ended up with 5 misclicks. 4 successfully turned, one repulsed. tongue.gif But it may have just been good luck...if I weren't locked with so many I wouldn't have tried it.

I can't wait to abandon those misclicks, I want to try getting some more eggs for friends though I'm sure it'll be even harder now.

Well people would call my luck good, because my bites always turn when I want them to repulse. I've only ever gotten 1 kill too, but now that it really counts my Vamp would probably kill it.

Well I gotta hula hoe now. Back in about an an hour. Thankfully the weeds are cake right now. wink.gif

Don't take this wrong - Huh?

Am really liking the new hatchies, think I prefer the male just a little more.

so has anyone here gotten a cb metallic from a place other that the alpine during the new release?

I saw a Gold in the desert. Missed it of course but it was there.

If you check out the last two or three pages, people have posted where they have been finding the CB Metallics wink.gif

CB Metals everywhere!

edit: Had to fix linky-poo.

Edited by CDM

I saw a Gold in the desert. Missed it of course but it was there.

wow thats awesome. im tempted to go searching but i know ill have no luck anyways

Ooohh... Bite was a perfect idea. It's gone now! biggrin.gif

Don't tempt me. ;_;

I can't afford a kill right now. XP

I read that as, "my computer is a cranky old guy with incontinent needs . . ."

Yeah. blink.gif

That's why I love English biggrin.gif

And the cranky old guy did put out the firefox after all *sigh*

Don't tempt me. ;_;

I can't afford a kill right now. XP

I'm sorry I didn't mean to tempt you...

Okay, here's the deal:

Should your bite fail and your egg be killed and should I be so lucky to catch three of them, you will get a replacement by me. How does that sound? biggrin.gif