TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

link doesn't work

Fixed it biggrin.gif

Cursing myself now, for breeding my Metallics yesterday, lol, wish I could be hunting for more of the new eggs right now.

Fixed it biggrin.gif

Cursing myself now, for breeding my Metallics yesterday, lol, wish I could be hunting for more of the new eggs right now.

thanks.

but hey atleast you got some right?

i only have 2 golds and 2 silvers >.<

so thats why i want to find more i guess

link still doesnt work

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

I'm sorry I didn't mean to tempt you...

Okay, here's the deal:

Should your bite fail and your egg be killed and should I be so lucky to catch three of them, you will get a replacement by me. How does that sound? biggrin.gif

Oh you don't need to. xd.png

I mean I do already have four of them... <.<

I'll just have to wait two more hours until I can abandon.

Edited by Dawnfur

Yay, a new release! Thanks, TJ!

Still haven't caught any - Though I did just nab a gold from the jungle earlier, so I'm pretty happy. happy.gif

Good luck to anyone else who hasn't caught the new eggies yet!

Oh you don't need too. xd.png

I mean I do already have four of them... <.<

I'll just have to wait two more hours until I can abandon.

Uh-oh. xd.png Didn't take a look at your scroll. Congratz, then. biggrin.gif

Hold down CTRL when you click on links and that opens up automatically in a new tab (well, it does for me in Firefox and Explorer anyway).

I'm using safari, and so far both those methods have given me the "can only be viewed within the site" messages. It seems dragcave isn't happy about multiple tabs if you're using a mac but I'm tryna get the fastest I can get going here.

Still haven't caught any - Though I did just nab a gold from the jungle earlier, so I'm pretty happy. happy.gif

Good luck to anyone else who hasn't caught the new eggies yet!

Same to you!

I just wish there was a limit, like they must be Adults before you can get anymore - so that people can even have a chance to get some...

At last, two misclicks abondoned, 3 more to go next hour. Time for the impossible hunt! rolleyes.gif

dont be tempted at the low time ap eggs... DONT DO IT!!! uggh i did it again >.> i hope it doesnt cause me to loose the hourly release haha

I'm using safari, and so far both those methods have given me the "can only be viewed within the site" messages. It seems dragcave isn't happy about multiple tabs if you're using a mac but I'm tryna get the fastest I can get going here.

Use your middle mouse button

Gnaaah! Egg-locked myself with a common.

In a nearly 3 mins release!

And the damn thing turned correctly too. Agh.

Egglocked. Now I need to wait for my Ice to hatch, so I'm out for the day.

Is it wrong that I was at the drop even though I was egg locked?

To see how many over burdened messages I could get? (How many I would've caught if I weren't locked.)

It was four

Mwahahha! Snagged another new egg...and misclicked a ridgewing. rolleyes.gif Hopefully next hour I'll snag a couple more new eggs when I boot the rest of my misclicks from this morning in a few minutes.