TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

God dangit I've been stressing over an adoptables website for 4 hours now xd.png

Rookie. tongue.gif I'm just teasing you, lol. Just wait until you start dreaming about catching eggs, or being on vacation and wishing you had a laptop with you, or checking on your dragons as soon as you get home from school/work/vaycay/etc ha ha.

I was totally ready for the hourly drop and nothing. I even mis-clicked a few commons and didn't even get those with how insane everything was - the hourly drop barely lasted 2 minutes. I'm actually pretty annoyed that there are already mixed-drops for the new release, that just makes getting one even harder. ;3;

The hrly drop 5 hrs ago last less than a minute, so I'd say 2 minutes sounds pretty good!

God dangit I've been stressing over an adoptables website for 4 hours now xd.png

You're definitely not alone...before I went to work I tried catching one for nearly 8 hours... ohmy.gif and still didn't catch one. sad.gif

yay for a new release smile.gif

The hatchlings look so adorable.

After 10 hours and countless worthless clicks, I'm giving up though. It's too frustrating when not even a good computer (and yeah, java and images turned off in Firefox), a very fast internet, fair reflexes and constant attempts can give you even a single egg. The first minute of hourly drops is drowning in lag, the last 1-2 minutes it's a competition against 200+ other users who apparently are all faster than me LMAO xd.png

So yeah, here's hoping for the goodwill (and luck omg!) of good friends, or perhaps a trade.

But as frustrating as it is, congrats to all who've managed to catch one or many, and great thanks to the spriter and TJ for the beautiful new dragon smile.gif

Can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by Immaling

Rookie. tongue.gif I'm just teasing you, lol. Just wait until you start dreaming about catching eggs, or being on vacation and wishing you had a laptop with you, or checking on your dragons as soon as you get home from school/work/vaycay/etc ha ha.

I second this. Had these symptoms a while ago. Made a few people worry tongue.gif

Haha X3 Yeah I can see myself getting seriously addicted to this in the near future, I dread to see how I react the next time there's a drop xd.png

Rookie.  tongue.gif  I'm just teasing you, lol.  Just wait until you start dreaming about catching eggs, or being on vacation and wishing you had a laptop with you, or checking on your dragons as soon as you get home from school/work/vaycay/etc ha ha.

Or being in a hospital and having a laptop handy to keep an eye on your eggs & hatchlings....

Back on topic...I can't wait to see the adults. Love the tails. happy.gif

Edited by warriorjames

user posted image

Just kidding. Let's keep going.

your right! we are NOT AMUSED haha

it is hard to catch one of those >.>

Ah dangit, I thought id finally got it with a ctrl click in safari (opens it in a new tab pretty quick) but I got the "you can only reach this page within the site" message.... CMAAAAAAAAWN

Just tried to grab an egg and missed... then I looked at the code and saw a big, all caps NO in there. Haha

Ah dangit, I thought id finally got it with a ctrl click in safari (opens it in a new tab pretty quick) but I got the "you can only reach this page within the site" message.... CMAAAAAAAAWN

It's the same set of keys in Chrome, and I haven't gotten that message when I use it smile.gif

It's the same set of keys in Chrome, and I haven't gotten that message when I use it smile.gif

Ah thanks, time to switch computers again xd.png

Are these a limited drop? If not, I'm just going to wait a while and see if I can get them later. dry.gif My internet and mouse are just not fast enough to get an egg lol.

To bite or not to bite mis-click. That is the question.

hey. im wondering if you got your cb silver in the alpine with the new release or in a different biome?

Well I gotta hula hoe now. Back in about an an hour. Thankfully the weeds are cake right now. wink.gif

I wouldn't bite, as there's a chance of killing the egg and then you'll have to wait 24 hours instead of 5h - and this is terrible.

May I ask, what does the biting do? I know you can get a vampire that way, but how does it affect the catches?

Chrome seems to be a lil bit slower than safari for me but worth a shot if I can click more with the tabs working.