TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Fast clicking and speedy refreshing led to another 2 rough and shiny eggs, making 3 in total, it might have been more, weren't I scroll locked. So this is what I'd call a succesfull drop

Somehow I got 3, I'm really surprised about that. The hatchling of these dragons are really cute. I like them. I like the females the best though <3

Switching to a different computer now :/, as long as I don't have anything else running apart from that page I might get one.

Pfew, finally got the first one!

I was sure to rage quit after this drop since this whole game seemed so hopeless....

Sure not to get a mate though, hopefully their offspring is up to trades smile.gif

Still nothing. Though seeing more of them in the last drop definitely makes me feel more hopeful xd.png

Aaaah! I caught one!! I'm so happy!!

And Speckle-Throated must be their real name because they breed sort right above Spitfires.  I thought it was going to be a TJ trick ( tongue.gif ) but there they are, in the "S" section.

I never noticed that the breeds were ordered so simply... now that would have made my life a little bit easier if I knew that before, haha.

Nothing yet. There were over 300 in there doing the same thing. Maybe I should wait awhile you think????

blah, I still haven't caught one...even when the number of players online in the last drop went down ><

half tempted to just wait until the hype is over before I even attempt to grab any. I hate being disappointed when I can't catch things

God dangit I've been stressing over an adoptables website for 4 hours now xd.png

You're not alone xd.png

I managed to snag four from my rage-clicking x) Congrats to whomever picked up that CB silver!

The hatchies are so pretty!!!!

but getting an egg is probably impossible..sad.gif was trying for all day!

Nothing. Wow, I really miss my old internet.

The eggs' images take 1-2 seconds to load, it's not even the trackpad's fault! blink.gif

try turning off images

in firefox its under tools>options> load images automatically just uncheck the box. (you will still be able to click on the text)

Looks like this drop has been advantaging for some people including myself.

They kept popping in the right spot and I kept clicking.

Having at least 4 open egg slots helps wonders. o.o

TJ's hatchies gendered already, wow.

Their tails. They look so fluffy. Dawwwwwww.<3

Edited by Light Concorde

I'm glad I was here for the initial midnight and 1AM release. I got my 7.

Now all I have to do if figure out how to get the other 7 for when these guys hatch...

Edited by warriorjames

You're not alone xd.png

I know xd.png, I'd have rage quit a lot sooner if I didn't know everyone else was doing the same xd.png