jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Didn't get any metals this time (drat! hehe), but I did manage to catch a CB Ice rolleyes.gif

I could take that Ice off your hands... xd.png

CB Silvers seem to be waaaay more frequent than golds...
This. I missed three Silvers in the Desert, Forest, and Alpine. .____. I'm starting to think I'm not going to get one before this Metal boom is over...

Got a CB Silver this hour. c:

CB Silvers seem to be waaaay more frequent than golds...

I have seen more golds then silvers in the last day or so.

Edited by Dubious

blink.gif Can we swap for a day? =p

Seriously, I think I have 1.8x as much CB Silvers as I do CB Golds. >_>

MAnnnn, I've snagged TEN of the new release - and STILL cannot for the life of me catch a CB Metal. All of the trades for CB Metals are for Shimmers. Isn't there ANYthing the Great Unwashed among us (those who just cannot catch CB Metals) can trade/breed/catch for a CB Metal? I watch them whiz by in the Cave helplessly.

Me too, but I never catch anything anyway. And the AP blocks the cave now, I guess my chance at CB Metallics is now over.

I really enjoy seeing them, even if I can't catch them.

Really I thank TJ for beeing so generous these days, we need really a lot of metallics to be able handling the shimmer trades ;-)

I really enjoy seeing them, even if I can't catch them.

Really I thank TJ for beeing so generous these days, we need really a lot of metallics to be able handling the shimmer trades ;-)

That is for sure! I just lost on a trade for a 5th gen shimmer that went for 2 CB Golds! ohmy.gif That is insane. blink.gif I refuse to offer overly outrageous prices on something that is clearly becoming more common already.

I have a theory about the doom and gloom predictions of a metal drought lasting a year after this Metal Boom. I was in the last drop and no exaggeration, every second egg in the forest was a CB Stripe. Well a matter of months ago CB Stripes were seriously rare.

So were CB Blacks, yet now there are 10 or more in every drop in any particular biome.

Soooo....if the drought prediction based on ratios was true then wouldn't there also be a drought in...

CB Blacks

CB Stripes

CB Ices (masses of these about, I see no less then 5 every drop)

CB Magmas (never seen so many of these, saw 8 in one drop)

In fact is that the only thing that hasn't multiplied and has in fact got rarer is CB Blusangs. Even when the Coast Biome moves CB Blusangs are still very rare. Soo....I don't think that this is going to result in a metal drought after this, I think it is something to do with reorganising and getting the ratios up to date. I think things will even out rather then disappear.

I can hardly see a mass drought of metals, blacks, stripes, trios...all that would be left would be common eggs.

Disclaimer: I maybe completely and utterley wrong.

Edited by Dubious

I just caught my very first CB gold in the Alpine, after trying for years and complaining for days. I think I'm going to random gift its first two shiny babies in honor of this moment....

I just caught my very first CB gold in the Alpine, after trying for years and complaining for days. I think I'm going to random gift its first two shiny babies in honor of this moment....

Congrats! smile.gif

Anyways, missed a CB silver in the alpines; the usual, was clicking everywhere but the egg itself.

MAnnnn, I've snagged TEN of the new release - and STILL cannot for the life of me catch a CB Metal. All of the trades for CB Metals are for Shimmers. Isn't there ANYthing the Great Unwashed among us (those who just cannot catch CB Metals) can trade/breed/catch for a CB Metal? I watch them whiz by in the Cave helplessly.

I know how you feel. Got 12(!) of the new ones, can't for the life of me catch metals.

Between both the Alpine and Desert I missed about 3 Golds and 6 Silvers in this past drop. Dx

I'm still not able to catch them, but a very kind person traded the CB Gold I needed for my scroll goal to me. I feel... somehow relieved, isn't that crazy? But I just don't feel the need to hunt so frantically any more^^

I refuse to offer overly outrageous prices on something that is clearly becoming more common already.

I saw a couple of CB shimmers whose progeny were shimmers only, no shimmerkins oO that's not even tinsel-rare, let alone as rare as metallics, these last breed a whole lot worse... must be crazy to trade 2 CB gold for a 5th gen, or even how other people offer 7-8 CB metallics for a 2nd gen :|

I've seen quite a lot in the last hour drop, but couldn't catch any. -.- *pout*

*points to sig for those interested in spriter alts babbies.* ^^

... and yes, 2 CB Golds for a 5th gen shimmer is crazy... I'd rather wait until they are a bit more common and keep the CB Metals^^ But with Metals dropping everywhere right now it's to be expected that they are indeed a bit devalued or those who are good a snatching them offer many to get what they want.

I saw a couple of CB shimmers whose progeny were shimmers only, no shimmerkins oO that's not even tinsel-rare, let alone as rare as metallics, these last breed a whole lot worse... must be crazy to trade 2 CB gold for a 5th gen, or even how other people offer 7-8 CB metallics for a 2nd gen :|

o_O People are actually offering on these trades as well?

Crazy...

I stalk the hours 4-7 times a day, 7-9am and 4-9pm yet I haven't seen any metals yet in the past week. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I've seen more metals the past few weeks than I have in the past year or two. It's crazy.

Still no luck grabbing 'em, but... meh.

Also, is it just that the alpine is actually moving, or are there a ton more seasonals lately?

I've seen more metals the past few weeks than I have in the past year or two. It's crazy.

Still no luck grabbing 'em, but... meh.

Also, is it just that the alpine is actually moving, or are there a ton more seasonals lately?

Seasonals seem to be dropping a lot too, along with the metals, black, stripes, etc.

Seen three this drop, missed em.

I'm never going to get another CB Metal if I keep trying to catch em like this, I'm the worst at it. sad.gif

Checked my Internet speed last night, and it was F+ grade. >.> I'm assuming this is why I can't catch CB Metals, even though I see so many. I think I saw 3 that drop? In the Alpine or Forest.

Edited by TheGrox

Seen three this drop, missed em.

I'm never going to get another CB Metal if I keep trying to catch em like this, I'm the worst at it. sad.gif

no that would be me o__o

Checked my Internet speed last night, and it was F+ grade. >.> I'm assuming this is why I can't catch CB Metals, even though I see so many. I think I saw 3 that drop? In the Alpine or Forest.

I saw a Gold in the Alpine, and a Gold and a Silver in the Desert

I have seen so many metals in the cave recently. It's pretty shocking.

I'm just wondering how long it's going to be before we see these guys again once the ratio limitations catch up with us!

How to check?