jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

This is scary now.

The metal drought that is soon to come will no doubt be the worst yet....

shhh dont jinx it yet biggrin.gif

The last 2-3 days I have seen more metallics than all the years I have been on DC ( still haven't managed to catch a single one of course tongue.gif). I even clicked on a couple of golds and a silver I think, but I was too slow.

Other than that, one can hope they will continue to drop as much? Maybe then I'll be able to trade for them and complete my scroll. ^^

Just saw a CB Silver in the forest and missed it DX will i ever get one during this metallic boom ??

*sigh* just refreshed over a Silver in the Dessert. grats to whoever caught the baby

Honestly, the only times I have ever caught CB metals was when I decided to lurk in a biome without knowing what exactly I wanted. I actually just refreshed when I saw a gold, clicked it and somehow managed to have it on my scroll.

Saw and missed a CB Silver in the Desert this past drop.

I think since this whole metal boom started I've seen 30+ CB Silvers. Still haven't managed to catch a single one. Dx

Edited by MomoMango93

=D

All this time I've been here, I have finally caught a CB Gold. I just, yes, thank you metal boom, your downfall is going to hit us badly in the upcoming days.

gah i dont even want to think abotu the up comming great metal drought of 2013

*hides*

btw - epic name Dubious xd.png lets hope it last all of march *nods*

It has been a great summer chance of catching matals, but brace yourselves. Winter big metal drought is comming!

I missed the only gold I saw today, and refreshed over two silvers. D:

Edited by guuvii

Am I the only person who's only seen Golds? Hah. I'm happy for even seeing the two that were there- I was so stunned at seeing my very first Golds that I couldn't click them.

If it's been awhile since you've seen a silver you might have the same problem I have. During some browser update or another it must have slightly changed my font. The silver description used to be on two lines for me, but now it's on one. It confuses my brain so I've had a hard time making myself click them.

...Is it bad to not want a CB Golden Wyvern? I've already got two, and I misclicked this one and egglocked myself.

If I count correctly, one user has beaten me to a CB metal on ten occasions. I wonder how many CB metals this person has caught... o_O

Hah, I clicked on a gold, sure, oh so sure I had it. Looked and nope, too slow. Looked to see where it went, saw 42 was hunting metals, so I decided it was time to take a much needed break, lol!

worst hourly drop ever.

in the alpine, as usual, was a mad house.

in the desert, a cb silver appeared in the middle. i was expecting the right, so i was spazclicking around it :/

If I count correctly, one user has beaten me to a CB metal on ten occasions. I wonder how many CB metals this person has caught... o_O

Lol, yeah those people make me so jealous. tongue.gif Especially when I look at my CB Metal-less scroll. .-.

Saw three CB Metals this drop...for the last one once I saw it I clicked it and thought, "THIS ONE'S MIIIINNNNNEEEE!" But then I figured out I never clicked the egg link thing....

*explodes*

Lol, yeah those people make me so jealous. tongue.gif Especially when I look at my CB Metal-less scroll. .-.

Saw three CB Metals this drop...for the last one once I saw it I clicked it and thought, "THIS ONE'S MIIIINNNNNEEEE!" But then I figured out I never clicked the egg link thing....

*explodes*

lol im with u i dont have any CB's either and my nicest gold/silver were a gift and a lucky catch

lol im with u i dont have any CB's either and my nicest gold/silver were a gift and a lucky catch

Ugh same here. I'm going all out on CB gold trades, giving out IOU's that half my rares won't agree on >.>

Ugh, I was debating between Jungle and coast for top of the hour, and went coast and the silver was in the jungle

Then I refreshed over two golds in the alpine, that place just makes me too refresh twitchy and I miss things. I content myself with thinking I probably wouldn't have gotten them anyways.

Hah, I clicked on a gold, sure, oh so sure I had it. Looked and nope, too slow. Looked to see where it went, saw 42 was hunting metals, so I decided it was time to take a much needed break, lol!

This is me. All of the time.

Woot, got my first cb metal! (a gold)

But this is sort of scaring me...a metal drought has to be coming up.

Woot, got my first cb metal! (a gold)

Congrats! As for the drought, I don't doubt it.

Me too, especially since I remember the last time there was a glut of metals and they became nearly extinct for a year afterwards.

But maybe this is just part of a permanent realignment in which metals are only slightly rarer than trios. I'd be just fine with that, honestly!

But maybe this is just part of a permanent realignment in which metals are only slightly rarer than trios. I'd be just fine with that, honestly!

I would be too. They look so amazing in so many lineages, I'd love for this to be a regular thing now so I can continue some of my lines that have been waiting much too long.