jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I sort of gave up trying to catch them. xd.png It's pretty hectic with the new release...

I have 1 pair of each from trading and 1 from somehow catching a couple of years ago. xd.png I'd still love some extra females to mate with my butterbutts though.

someday, someday.

Pretty much this, I think. It really helps.

I do a lot of reaction sports, maybe that helps me? I dunno...

But I can definitely tell you when I *know* I've clicked it fast, and when I've definitely clicked it slowly.

I've practised the same thing in a sport and noticed the difference in clicking so I think they definitely help.

Same re: different clicks.

Well...I think I'm gonna take a small break and be back in the cave at 4 to try for a Silver. Still don't have any CB's of those suckers. lol! My work computer is pretty clunky, though. I may have to ask my son to use his computer tonight. That's how I got my CB Gold a few days ago.

Congrats to everyone who's been catching them! Y'all got some mad skills!!!

edit for spelling fail xd.png

Edited by dark_kitsune

lol at least yall have 1 of each i cant even get 1 CB of either xd.png

You're not alone. I gave up two days ago.

Caught 1/4 Silvers I saw in this 10 minute period. o_o

BTW: Going for 8 hours, go wild. ;o

Edited by FortyTwo

Well I saw a couple of Golds and Silvers...but this work computer is just waaaaaaay to old and crummy. Gonna wait till I get home and then try my luck on my sons 'puter.

That's real big of you!

Nah, not really. I don't want silvers. I was trying for golds, so I'll most likely end up gifting one tomorrow - but I definitely have a list of who not to gift to. laugh.gif It's getting shamefully long...

wink.gif

Wow, it appears the metallics are still dropping? That's good! biggrin.gif

I saw a CB Silver in the last hourly release in Alpine, I think I'll keep trying some happy.gif

Nah, not really. I don't want silvers. I was trying for golds, so I'll most likely end up gifting one tomorrow - but I definitely have a list of who not to gift to. laugh.gif It's getting shamefully long...

wink.gif

O: This heresy! Silver dragons are best dragons.

That said, I've seen about equivalent amount of CB golds to silvers in the cave. But the trade thread seems to indicate otherwise.

I dunno about CB metals, but saw a lot of CB blacks in conjunction with the speckle-throat drop. Caught two of them, too. smile.gif

Edited by Wavelength

wink.gif

lol. xd.png That's me, too. I already have 2 pairs of CB Silvers... and one CB Gold... frozen... hatchling (THE REGRET...but it's a female hatchie so that dampers the pain). So, I'm really just trying for one CB Gold. ._. asdfghjkl now's the best chance on DC to get a mate for my CB Bright Pink...

I might try for a cb silver later to have a mate for my male, but I'm very happy with what I have and would be as thrilled to get a couple more magmas or low-time dorsals. I can't stand having empty space on my scroll when there are so very many excellent eggies about that need homes :3

I'd thought of trading my extra gold for a silver, but if it genders male I think I'll keep it. Then I can do an itty bitty turpentine x gold checker. I saw a 2nd gen in trades and it was wub.gif And I have some black stripes I could flesh it out a bit with. /plots

wink.gif

You can gift to me tongue.gif

But seriously, I don't have the patience to cave hunt, and when I do, someone usually gets it before me T.T So that just makes it worse when you can't catch something, so I tend to focus on all my other scroll goals and hope one day I can trade for my CB's I need :/ not much hope...

I need one more CB Silver to balance out my male/female ratios and then I will be happy.

But I can almost guarantee that I won't be able to get it before this whole metal rush is over. tongue.gif

So FortyTwo, since you've been so successful with the metals, tell me...

Are CB golds really worth two CB silvers?

The value of a cb gold or cb silver is the value you want it to be. I traded a cb silver for a cb mistfit. The misfit had a code the person wanted, but still. xd.png

I'd say that they are of even value, but that's just me.

wink.gif

If I'm not on that "do not gift" list, I'm gonna be so disappointed in you. tongue.gif

Two hours before I get a slot to terrorize the cave and search for a shiny. Who missed me?

Personally, I've been seeing more silvers than golds, but a shiny is a shiny to me.

Last drop I've refreshed twice when a Gold and a Silver popped up, and then I realised what I had done. DX

I will try again in a couple minutes, please with me luck, a single CB Metal is all I need now.

Edit: Just lost a CB Gold and two CB Silvers, I will call it a day for now. ;A;

Edited by SMence

Ugh...I'm egg locked XC And I'm getting rejected on SO MANY trades for CB golds. I'm offering IOUS for silver, gold, and bronze shimmers (ALL FOUR), all my rares (which all have nice lineages), and A NEGELECTED IOU!

Why must this happen to me!? I just want my first CB metallic...

Dag Nabit! Thats 2 gold I have missed now in an hour... I just need one for a CB Pair that I guess is never going to have a mate. dry.gif

This time I saw one CB Gold and CB Silver. ohmy.gif Refreshed over the gold though. ._.

I just caught a CB silver in the coast and a CB gold in the desert! All in less than 2 minutes!!!! OMG! This is my first time catching CB metals in a long time! yay! For all of those who still haven't caught one, don't be discouraged. This could be you next drop. smile.gif

laugh.gif I see the golds and my brain just doesn't register it fast enough. Nothing to do with the computer there --- all me. I've gotten like, three mis-clicks and just picked up things that weren't even that exciting. CB Dorsals and sunrise/sunset eggs.

x_x

I'll be happy if I can pick up a CB gold as a mate for my male CB gold that I picked up years ago. He's five years old now, or nearly that. Be good to get him a gold friend that he's not related to. smile.gif