jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Me too. In the desert....I refreshed and tried to click but caught a Pink instead. :/

And just missed a silver. x.x I clicked nothing instead of the link. o.e

Edited by Dragonwing1234

I think I caught the gold you two missed. :3

You'll be happy to note I'm locked for another 23 hours, though? So, good luck!

Edited by Xylene

I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate my laptop's mousepad and Albinos right now. mad.gif

Congrats. smile.gif

Lol, I don't get happiness from someone not being able to do something. tongue.gif I get happiness from getting what I want. Which is a CB Metal. x3 *Admires your CB Metal-Lock* *O* Ouch. :c

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Your...

your whole lock is nothing but CB Metals except one Neo. ohmy.gif

*cries in a corner*

This metal boom is just starting to get annoying. Since I can't catch anything. dry.gif

I am so sick of missing metals. I think I've seen more than 100 since January. Haven't caught a single one.

It used to be that I rarely saw them (1 every two weeks or so) but I caught half the ones I saw. There's too many people looking now. It sucks.

Edited by rayden54

missed a gold and two silvers.

):

ill never get my first cb metal at this rate..

Your...

your whole lock is nothing but CB Metals except one Neo. ohmy.gif

*cries in a corner*

*joins maggie in the corner, crying*

I think i might just give up after seeing Xylene's metal lock...

I think from posting in this thread my first CB gold has as almost as many clicks as my guardian, which I got the first day and posted the image for people to see what the egg looked like.

There's been really great stuff in the ap though. Seeing tinsels, ices, pretty even-gen stripes. I think a couple people mentioned they'd bred some metals for it too. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some people have ffa'd cbs there as good as the rush has been.

Why... this is the reason I gave up. Knowing that I'll just miss every one and they'll all go to those with awesome Internet and fast connections (here in Australia we don't even have that privilege. It's going to take several years before we get it). It literally hurts to see these scrolls locked with CB metals and wanting only to either keep them or trade them for other rares like Shimmers while there are others who wait for hours and haven't got a single one.

/end rant

I really should keep out of the biomes. My hand is sore enough from whacking it against the table in frustration every time I miss a metal x3

Why... this is the reason I gave up. Knowing that I'll just miss every one and they'll all go to those with awesome Internet and fast connections (here in Australia we don't even have that privilege. It's going to take several years before we get it). It literally hurts to see these scrolls locked with CB metals and wanting only to either keep them or trade them for other rares like Shimmers while there are others who wait for hours and haven't got a single one.

/end rant

I really should keep out of the biomes. My hand is sore enough from whacking it against the table in frustration every time I miss a metal x3

It's almost like a slap in the face to people who have close to none.

"Oh, I hope you have good luck and get one!"- says the person scroll-locked with all metals

I've seen a lot of people like this lately

The trick, for me anyway, is to not worry about it too much. I used to get so frustrated when I missed a CB metal and so every time I saw one, I would get all nervous and miss it because I was so flustered.

But if you just relax and click, and don't worry about whether or not you got it, then it makes it a lot easier. If I miss it, I miss it. It's not a huge deal. Just keep moving on and keep clicking. Once I learned that, it became a lot easier for me to catch them.

Just trying to give some friendly advice at how I managed to grab a few. smile.gif

I actually finally caught a CB Silver *first one ever*

i caught it in the forest with only 8 people in it

now if i can get me another to have a pair xd.png

~ saw Xerinna's scroll and started getting mad.. Want to switch computers your internet seems fast... o.o ~

lol im still lookin for my set of CB metals ill probably apply in the gifting thread when the dead egg leaves my scroll

Never have I ever gotten a CB Gold or Silver so I can complete my objective sad.gif

I am to slow

It's almost like a slap in the face to people who have close to none.

"Oh, I hope you have good luck and get one!"- says the person scroll-locked with all metals

I've seen a lot of people like this lately

Just think, they are scroll locked now! Anyway, the trick is to not look at their scrolls. I made that mistake and it turned out badly lol

I've been on since 2008 and I don't have a single CB metal. (Not to say I don't have more than my fair share of golds!) Congratulations to the people who have managed to catch them, and just keep on truckin' for the people who haven't. We all have our lucky day someday!

I still recommend that if you're hunting for CB metals, don't even try the Alpine. Too many users hunting there with the release. Start with the Desert (or somewhere else that moves) and go with the usual hunting tips - hover mouse over rightmost egg, refresh, etc.

I like to refresh by holding ctrl and pressing r; that way if I click something it's ctrl+click, which opens it in a new tab. You'd be surprised at how many metals have shown up consecutively, so having it open in a new tab helps. Some people click with the wheel on the center of their mouse, which also opens it in a new tab. If you miss one metal, don't quit! With the excess of metals around now, you may as well stick around and keep hunting... because there have been more than one metal dropping.

Hope it helps you guys out. Can't say if it'll help if you have slow internet, but it's worked for my sucky school wifi. (And using a /trackpad/.)

crying cause i missed a CB Silver in the Desert :'/

I refreshed over a gold in the Desert and misclicked the egg right after, it was a silver!

I forgot I had just bred an egg and was locked after catching another Speckle, so I got the overburdened message. I'll just cry silently in a corner somewhere. :'D

I was wondering if someone would catch the silver that way.

After losing a gold to someone who had beaten me to at least one other metal today, I won the battle for a silver in the volcano against 32 people....felt like a small victory!

Now to decide if a CB gold is really worth 2 silvers for me to have match sets....

I still recommend that if you're hunting for CB metals, don't even try the Alpine. Too many users hunting there with the release. Start with the Desert (or somewhere else that moves) and go with the usual hunting tips - hover mouse over rightmost egg, refresh, etc.

I like to refresh by holding ctrl and pressing r; that way if I click something it's ctrl+click, which opens it in a new tab. You'd be surprised at how many metals have shown up consecutively, so having it open in a new tab helps. Some people click with the wheel on the center of their mouse, which also opens it in a new tab. If you miss one metal, don't quit! With the excess of metals around now, you may as well stick around and keep hunting... because there have been more than one metal dropping.

Hope it helps you guys out. Can't say if it'll help if you have slow internet, but it's worked for my sucky school wifi. (And using a /trackpad/.)

I also use the Ctrl+R+Click method and I am also using a trackpad. I haven't caught nearly as many CB metals as you, but I've caught a few and I'm happy with them. smile.gif

And I agree with not hunting in the Alpine, even though I do pop in there all the time, out of curiosity. But I did manage to snag a Gold there so it's not entirely pointless.

I've found that I've had more luck in the Coast actually. That is where I caught most of my metals.