jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I have seen 11 today...3 silvers and 8 golds.

Seriously what is with this madness? xd.png The ratios are going to kill us later.

Bleh missed a gold in the coast at top of the hour because I was moving away, thinking it had already come when it hadn't sad.gif

ladedladeedaa hunting in desert

-refresh

19 people , ok.

ohey a cb gold biggrin.gif

-clicks

"sorry it has been taken by someone else"

-refresh

> 61 people

one egg can change everything

Edited by jellyscent

Bleh missed a gold in the coast at top of the hour because I was moving away, thinking it had already come when it hadn't sad.gif

Missed that one too.

Did catch a CB Silver in the Forest. I seem to have lost the 'Midas' touch I had yesterday and gained the 'Silver?' touch today.

So what did I do, flush with my success I felt lucky...I was going to take on the ALPINE!! *cue music of doom* Things wizzed by so fast that words melted together and my head started spinning, finally I saw it...a CB Gold...I clicked..saw it go by and mislicked a new egg! *groan*

I know better then to go hunt in the Alpine, it always ends in misclicks. My C+ internet is nothing in there. In fact when a biome gets more then 40 people in it, I move out of it.

Edited by Dubious

Dubious, I'm dubious as to how you get so many CB Metals tongue.gif. You probably grabbed the one I missed in the Forest. :c

Missed a CB gold in the desert :c

My gold will never have a mate and nor will my silver. x_x

Edit: 42... I should have known...

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

I'm really hoping I can catch a gold before they vanish, I have a mateless female that's getting sick of my inability to get her a Mr. Right.

Dubious, I'm dubious as to how you get so many CB Metals tongue.gif. You probably grabbed the one I missed in the Forest. :c

I'm a little dubious myself, after all my internet isn't that fast. laugh.gif

Missed a CB gold in the desert :c

My gold will never have a mate and nor will my silver. x_x

Edit: 42... I should have known...

D; Well you should've taken it faster! It was there for like, 1.5 seconds... Enough time. <.< >.>

I want a warning at the top of the page that says *ALERT 42 is in this biome*. That way I know to go somewhere else smile.gif

support

I want a warning at the top of the page that says *ALERT 42 is in this biome*. That way I know to go somewhere else smile.gif

This should be thing. laugh.gif

I gave up hunting for a CB Silver, for now at least ^^; They go by too fast for me to catch them, and I did the internet grade testing thing - got a D+ ._. It's no wonder why they pass me by all the time ^^; I've only seen them in Alpine lately, so anywhere else wouldn't be as fruitful, IMO ^^;

Just saw a silver in Alpine, clicked but missed.

Aughhh-- I see at least 3 CB metals every single flooping day. And I catch none. NONE. >.<

Haha oh well. Must be easy pickings for Shimmer winners, then. They must be raking them in.

Uh, I don't know. ohmy.gif Sometimes I do downloads at 1.5-1.7MB/s... I think that speedtest said I had a grade C+ or something?

I don't know, I just click them. And hope I get them. Really, I'm only doing this because my friend has a challenge going on with me. |D

I gifted a silver earlier, too many of the dern things! D;

So happy right now-

I had gotten a gold in the jungle a few days ago (no idea how - I was biome-hopping between drops and it was one of the last two) and I just got a silver in alpine. My mouth literally fell open when I saw the code page - with almost 200 people competing for those metallics I didn't expect to get anything. But it came right after a gold, so my guess is that most people had clicked the gold egg and were on that page when the silver came up.

I love this metal boom. Even if I don't get anything else from it, I'm glad it happened and now more people have a chance to get something good c:

I think one difference between catching and missing a Metal is that second of recognition. If you can smooth the transition between "HUH" and "OMG!click" then you obviously click faster. Not getting shocked to a standstill, pretty much.

Edited by Coins In A Jar

I think one difference between catching and missing a Metal is that second of recognition. If you can smooth the transition between "HUH" and "OMG!click" then you obviously click faster. Not getting shocked to a standstill, pretty much.

Pretty much this, I think. It really helps.

I do a lot of reaction sports, maybe that helps me? I dunno...

But I can definitely tell you when I *know* I've clicked it fast, and when I've definitely clicked it slowly.