jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've seen oh-so-many that I haven't been able to catch. Someday I will.

I would be too. They look so amazing in so many lineages, I'd love for this to be a regular thing now so I can continue some of my lines that have been waiting much too long.

That's kinda why I'm not too quick to drop my magma eggs or not get my new release eggs, cb metals or no. Scroll goals and having them for holiday pairings is nice. But if they don't breed for a year it's not like I'll be doing lineages with them. My one CB silver has, 2 offspring in 4 years. So... /hug cb metals but wub.gif blacks, stripes, magmas for lineages just as much.

For those that have click trouble, for some reason that happens to me when I have images on. So I turn images off and the text link just plain works better for me. Maybe it's my browser but I swear the can click the egg image and it won't even register 30% of the time.

For those that have click trouble, for some reason that happens to me when I have images on. So I turn images off and the text link just plain works better for me. Maybe it's my browser but I swear the can click the egg image and it won't even register 30% of the time.

Nope, not just you. There has been a number of times I swore I clicked on the egg image and nothing happened.

I've seen oh-so-many that I haven't been able to catch. Someday I will.

I know what you mean =/ I saw a CB Silver in Alpine at the hourly drop but I missed it sleep.gif I've seen lots of them recently, but by the time I see it or even realize what it is, it's already taken ^^;

OMGOMG!!! just hours after my first cb metal hatches..... I caught my second one.... 4 years of collecting dragons in DC and I can hopefully have a mated pair of cb silvers!.... maybe. I had expected to trade some day for cb metals, never did I think I'd catch one let alone two in a matter of days.

Ahh, the AP is back. Is this the end of the metal boom? So sad, I still lack 1 CB gold.

Edited by Eldrene

Bless the AP - so backlogged .. wonder how long will it take to clear up now. My bred metals are still back there .. biggrin.gif

So I see a CB gold, miss it and Poof! AP is back! sad.gif Well, at least I finally got 1! Would have loved to get another though! xd.png

woot! low time eggs though. And CBs, the first purple dorsal I snagged is at least which replaces the one I dropped to metal hunt. /happy! It's even about the same time to hatch. Time to Incu-hatch!

I would have loved to get at least one. Oh well.

Lol, now I have to find another Silver AND Gold again, because I traded one of my Golds.

Hopefully I'll have some luck.

Awww man. AP block is back? I really wanted to go hunting for one more Gold to even out my male/female ratio.

Awww man. AP block is back? I really wanted to go hunting for one more Gold to even out my male/female ratio.

Yeah, I like how it is still backed up from everyone mass abandoning their eggs for the new releases.

Yeah, I like how it is still backed up from everyone mass abandoning their eggs for the new releases.

im gettin random hatchies because of this tongue.gif

Well I've lightened the ap load by two eggs. This is the lowest time I've seen them since Christmas so I'm sure it's stuffed. Good luck during the next drop all!

I saw atleast 5 metals in the last drop.

sad.gif

missed every single one.

;o; my heart hurts a bit each time.

i hope i get even one CB metal before they become super ultra rare again..

I saw atleast 5 metals in the last drop.

sad.gif

missed every single one.

;o; my heart hurts a bit each time.

i hope i get even one CB metal before they become super ultra rare again..

blink.gif which biome were you in? I only saw 1 in the desert.

blink.gif which biome were you in? I only saw 1 in the desert.

3 silvers and either 1 or 2 gold in the alpines.

1 gold in the desert and 1 silver in the jungle or the forest.

*makes pterodactyl sound*

Well... that's....... soooo shiny........... blink.gif

*boggling at the new CB gold egg on her scroll*

I saw so many golds and silvers in Alpine ... going by my grabby fingers... didn't get a single one rolleyes.gif

Me too, especially since I remember the last time there was a glut of metals and they became nearly extinct for a year afterwards.

But maybe this is just part of a permanent realignment in which metals are only slightly rarer than trios. I'd be just fine with that, honestly!

Me too, but then we would have to have releases of super rare dragons, otherwise there would be nothing really rare to go out and catch.

Haven't seen any for the past few hours

Didn't get any metals this time (drat! hehe), but I did manage to catch a CB Ice rolleyes.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Got a CB Silver this hour. c:

CB Silvers seem to be waaaay more frequent than golds...