jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

They're still a lot better than F, guys. tongue.gif

I think I saw a CB Gold last drop. Obviously I didn't get it. ._.

D-, yay... ;_; I'm pretty sure I have no hope of catching any CB metal ever. Perhaps the internet in my dorm is a little better (on spring break atm), but I know it's not by much.

Don't give up hope, I have a D, too, and I managed to catch two CB metals some weeks ago. =)

I just wished I could get another two so that my Gold and Silver pairs would be complete and I would never again have to worry how to get CB metals... xd.png

Edited by Dinora

I wish I could just catch one CB silver or gold....

Seen quite a few, but just not fast enough :-(

Yeah, I have an F on my computer at work, but it is at least 7 years old xd.png . I'll have to check on my home computer later.

Edit: I also missed the gold in the desert with only 19 people.

Edited by Husker

missed a cb gold

with 19 people

NEVER MIND. I ACTUALLY CAUGHT IT. ohmy.gif

edit: missed another cb gold

with 25 people

Edited by jellyscent

You can use http://speedtest.net/ to check your internet speed. wink.gif

How did you figure your grade? I just got numbers ping 22, dload 19.69 uload 34.21

How do I interpret that?

How did you figure your grade? I just got numbers ping 22, dload 19.69 uload 34.21

How do I interpret that?

There'll be a link somewhere (can't remember exactly where) something like 'Share'. If you click that you'll get a generated image with your speed and a load of information on it, and that'll have a grade. wink.gif

I think that drop was the first time I've seen the Forest clear out. Still no luck with metals for me, but it's nice to see the biomes moving so quickly.

missed a cb gold

with 19 people

NEVER MIND. I ACTUALLY CAUGHT IT. ohmy.gif

edit: missed another cb gold

with 25 people

I missed one with seven people in a biome.

I'm ashamed.

YES! I have an A+ grade! laugh.gif

I'm surprised. This laptop's 6 years old. blink.gif

Yet sadly, I seem to be too impatient and never seem to catch any CB Metals... dry.gif

I had thought this apparant boom in metals would mean that breeding would also be easier.

But no - my Golds and Silvers STILL won't give me anything. Been that way for months now. sad.gif

Missed a CB Silver in the Desert, then caught another CB Silver in the Desert. I clicked on it....nothing happened...'said to myself 'did I get it?'...clicked it again and I got it! Was really wierd! blink.gif

Edited by Dubious

Missed a CB Silver in the Desert, then caught another CB Silver in the Desert. I clicked on it....nothing happened...'said to myself 'did I get it?'...clicked it again and I got it! Was really wierd! blink.gif

same thing happened to me with the gold.

missed a cb silver in the desert

Checked my Internet speed last night, and it was F+ grade. >.> I'm assuming this is why I can't catch CB Metals, even though I see so many. I think I saw 3 that drop? In the Alpine or Forest.

And slower than 81% of our country. wink.gif

Really, people... if you're not fast, don't hunt Alpine...

I try not to hunt the Alpine, but when no other biomes move I sorta get bored...

I like the Forest, actually.

I've seen more than normal myself. I haven't snagged any, but it's nice to know that they are out there being snagged by somebody! It's crazy when years can go by without even seeing a Gold... lol

Missed a CB Silver in the Alpine and then missed one in the Desert.

I keep hoping I'll get my first CB Silver before this metal boom ends but I keep either refreshing over them or not clicking them fast enough. xd.png

I try not to hunt the Alpine, but when no other biomes move I sorta get bored...

I like the Forest, actually.

This. I usually wait on the beginning of the drop in another biome. If there's nothing there I go to the Alpine until it empties out and people actually spread themselves. After that, I stick with Forest.

I haven't seen any to miss in the last couple of drops. I must be refreshing too slowly.

Yeah, I've seen a few in Alpine and Desert, but not nearly as many as two days ago. Think the ratios are finally starting to even out. Racking up on CB Blacks though! wub.gif